Sponsored by:

Sunroof - no sunshade - Electric Slide/Tilt Sunroof

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2023, 08:10 PM
blackland
Burning Brakes

Received 437 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by Tobeit
If you go by that train of thought you need to remove a lot of options that you really don't need to drive the car and are much more common than a sunroof to break and cause the need for repair.
We have sunroofs in all 4 of our cars, just my experiences with sunroofs. I never open them, leave the shade closed (especially on the Miami car). But they are there for resale if anybody insists on them.
Old 02-21-2023, 08:17 PM
Tobeit
Rennlist Member

Received 1,462 Likes on 728 Posts

Originally Posted by blackland
We have sunroofs in all 4 of our cars, just my experiences with sunroofs. I never open them, leave the shade closed (especially on the Miami car). But they are there for resale if anybody insists on them.
Then buy what you want to use and not what others may like. I have a glass sunroof on my 911 and I am also in central FL and use it often. Nice to have for evening drives and such. I would not want a convertible though for several reasons including how often I would want to drive with top down (have another car that is)
Old 02-21-2023, 09:36 PM
blackland
Burning Brakes

Received 437 Likes on 254 Posts

Originally Posted by Tobeit
Then buy what you want to use and not what others may like. I have a glass sunroof on my 911 and I am also in central FL and use it often. Nice to have for evening drives and such. I would not want a convertible though for several reasons including how often I would want to drive with top down (have another car that is)
The sunroof was not an option in any of these cars except the 911. You cannot buy a 7 series BMW without a sunroof, or a Defender without a sunroof as far as I know?
Old 02-22-2023, 02:38 PM
Tobeit
Rennlist Member

Received 1,462 Likes on 728 Posts

Originally Posted by blackland
The sunroof was not an option in any of these cars except the 911. You cannot buy a 7 series BMW without a sunroof, or a Defender without a sunroof as far as I know?
what does a BMW or Range Rover has to do with your choices on your 911...you could have not ordered it on your 911, if you dont like it - end of story. .

Quick Reply: Sunroof - no sunshade - Electric Slide/Tilt Sunroof