Notices
991 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Which would you chose - 2015 C2 GTS or 2017 C2S?

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2016, 05:54 AM
Zetta
Racer

Received 319 Likes on 101 Posts

Originally Posted by Tangerine
If you drive two cars, one "feels" better, but you look at the numbers again and choose based on that and not what you love, you're being stupid with your money. You're stating a bunch of facts (let's assume they are true) but not talking about how the cars make you feel. So we're not speaking the same language.
Pleas copy and paste this in every thread where anybody on the forum is thinking about to spend his money on a 911.
Old 10-30-2016, 07:04 AM
randr
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Tangerine
It's really funny how people just totally miss the point over...and over...and over......

If you drive two cars, one "feels" better, but you look at the numbers again and choose based on that and not what you love, you're being stupid with your money. You're stating a bunch of facts (let's assume they are true) but not talking about how the cars make you feel. So we're not speaking the same language.
Yes they do miss the point, amazingly How can I say this .......

(a) car A feels improved in all areas relative to car B.
(b) car A by every metric is improved over car B.
(c) A person buys A - because it feels better and is measurably and demonstrably so
(d) I concur, it would be profoundly stupid and a waste of money to buy a vehicle, that looks the same but has worse feel and worse performance (and interfacing)
(e) Occams razor - simple but effective

Obviously some can't comprehend that feel and emotion can be translated in to numbers - others can
but then again I'm not a purist despite being able to heel and toe and flat shift for well over thirty years

Last edited by randr; 10-30-2016 at 07:33 AM.
Old 10-30-2016, 07:38 AM
R_Rated
Banned

Received 42 Likes on 33 Posts

Old 10-30-2016, 07:47 AM
randr
Banned

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Well played sir - thats funny
Old 10-30-2016, 08:08 AM
ctporsche
Rennlist Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by R_Rated
LEDs look so much better. Other recommendations include a drunk lid liner and paint protection film. PPF has a lot of debate on here it the drunk lid liner is almost mandatory since one small mishap will damage the allumenium from the inside.
I'll probably go with LED markers. To my pleasant surprise, the GTS already had paint protection film installed - very professional job.

Quick Reply: Which would you chose - 2015 C2 GTS or 2017 C2S?