Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HOT FOR SALE: Pick of the Week 991

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2018, 10:40 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 200 Likes on 142 Posts

Hitler trading in his Turbo S ... by Rob again ..

Back when he was looking for a 991.1 GT3 RS

Old 08-02-2018, 12:09 AM
pfbz
Rennlist Member

Received 2,832 Likes on 1,516 Posts

Originally Posted by STG
Nice find!
Call Frank Tucci there. Tell him to give you the HFS hook up. He's a HFS friend
ftucci@potml.com
https://main-line.porschedealer.com/...AB2A93CS121640
WP0AB2A93CS121640
If there was ever a car crying out for a ducktail...

Old 08-02-2018, 12:46 AM
STG
Race Director

Originally Posted by pfbz
If there was ever a car crying out for a ducktail...

For sure!!
Old 08-03-2018, 12:37 PM
Thinc2
Pro

Received 188 Likes on 110 Posts

All,
Could use some advice - asking price for 2014 C4S with 47K miles is $75K. Is this reasonable for this year/mileage/build combo?

How concerned should I be about the mileage?

Note - I am specifically looking for a car with leather dash and deviated stitching...

Old 08-03-2018, 01:43 PM
smbryan
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Thinc2
All,
Could use some advice - asking price for 2014 C4S with 47K miles is $75K. Is this reasonable for this year/mileage/build combo?

Note - I am specifically looking for a car with leather dash and deviated stitching...

Mileage is non issue, the maintenance however is. Look into it and get a PPI done. See other posts of people looking at stuff from this dealer YMMV.
Old 08-03-2018, 02:25 PM
HelpMeHelpU
Rennlist Member

Received 631 Likes on 393 Posts

All,

In addition to looking at the maintenance, as previous post suggests, I'd try to get it for less than $70k. Miles are definitely on the higher side but shouldn't be an issue. Also know that there's no CPO, so check how much original warranty remains.

Good luck!
Old 08-03-2018, 02:51 PM
Scorponok
Rennlist Member

Received 86 Likes on 42 Posts

Hi Folks - this is a cross post from another thread that STG asked me to post into HFS. Happy to support you all, enjoy!

I suppose it's time for me to finally out myself ... I'm the developer behind VINAnalytics.com

I've been in stealth mode for several months now as I've been developing and testing the site. Many of you may remember when it was PorscheVIN.com earlier in the year. I soft launched using that domain and the site just took off. Weeks later, I was in talks with the North American law firm of PCNA. They were surprisingly awesome to deal with and are in support of what I am and will be doing. Their only ask was that I remove any and all branding from the site (logos, fonts, model numbers on pictures, etc) so it does not give the appearance of actually being associated with Porsche/PCNA. Completely fair and I obviously complied and rebranded as VINAnalytics.com.

I really wanted to build an easier way to generate our beloved build sheets and so set out to do so. From one enthusiast, for the community of enthusiasts. More features are coming soon and I have a long roadmap of items that will be coming down the pipeline but since it’s only me, it takes a bit longer to get things done between everything else I have going on (including driving my 911T occasionally!).

I have to say thank you, as you all have been fantastic in supporting the site. I’m sorry for the ads but something has to pay the Amazon AWS bills! If it gets too annoying or as bad as rennlist mobile used to be, let me know and I can make adjustments. If you have any features or ideas you’d like implemented, feel free to PM me.

Cheers!
Old 08-03-2018, 03:07 PM
HelpMeHelpU
Rennlist Member

Received 631 Likes on 393 Posts

Originally Posted by k997
Hi Folks - this is a cross post from another thread that STG asked me to post into HFS. Happy to support you all, enjoy!

I suppose it's time for me to finally out myself ... I'm the developer behind VINAnalytics.com

I've been in stealth mode for several months now as I've been developing and testing the site. Many of you may remember when it was PorscheVIN.com earlier in the year. I soft launched using that domain and the site just took off. Weeks later, I was in talks with the North American law firm of PCNA. They were surprisingly awesome to deal with and are in support of what I am and will be doing. Their only ask was that I remove any and all branding from the site (logos, fonts, model numbers on pictures, etc) so it does not give the appearance of actually being associated with Porsche/PCNA. Completely fair and I obviously complied and rebranded as VINAnalytics.com.

I really wanted to build an easier way to generate our beloved build sheets and so set out to do so. From one enthusiast, for the community of enthusiasts. More features are coming soon and I have a long roadmap of items that will be coming down the pipeline but since it’s only me, it takes a bit longer to get things done between everything else I have going on (including driving my 911T occasionally!).

I have to say thank you, as you all have been fantastic in supporting the site. I’m sorry for the ads but something has to pay the Amazon AWS bills! If it gets too annoying or as bad as rennlist mobile used to be, let me know and I can make adjustments. If you have any features or ideas you’d like implemented, feel free to PM me.

Cheers!

This is WAY beyond AMAZING. Wow--thank you! It is--and you are--awesome! Very impressed that PCNA was supportive. I will think of a host of things to add.

You mentioned you needed ads to pay for AWS. The only ads I saw were for MSFT's Azure Cloud service! Perhaps they're jealous you're using AWS! The ads are fine.

Keep up the great work!

Thank you.

Old 08-03-2018, 04:22 PM
STG
Race Director

Thanks k997!

What an awesome thing that a Rennlister started this. Now tell us, the guy who posted about being able to pull build sheets again was a genius. I don't have time to pull up the post. He was a life saver, as are you with your easy way to pull build sheets.

You were offline until then. See the news here I assume??
Old 08-03-2018, 04:46 PM
erikcw
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, thanks k997! Great resource!

Feature request: Ability to run remote, over the air, Over-Rev scans on HFS manual cars... ;-)
Old 08-03-2018, 04:59 PM
STG
Race Director

All,

Lack of Porsche dealer maintenance, auction car, rotors look worn, bad aftermarket wheels, etc would have me cautious. Would need a lot of investigating here.

https://www.carfax.com/VehicleHistor...AB2A95ES120198

WP0AB2A95ES120198

https://www.grandprimotors.com/used/...86be0b0c3b.htm
Old 08-03-2018, 05:08 PM
cpbmd
Burning Brakes

Received 214 Likes on 102 Posts

I would be more concerned about the wheels and rotors than the dash.
Old 08-03-2018, 05:25 PM
Thinc2
Pro

Received 188 Likes on 110 Posts

Originally Posted by cpbmd
I would be more concerned about the wheels and rotors than the dash.
Thanks all - appreciate the advice - am going to pass.
Old 08-03-2018, 06:26 PM
alexisthemovie
Rennlist Member

Received 26 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by smbryan
Mileage is non issue, the maintenance however is. Look into it and get a PPI done. See other posts of people looking at stuff from this dealer YMMV.
One just sold on the forum, private party for $68k with a $146k msrp.
Old 08-03-2018, 09:30 PM
rw229
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Thank you for this awesome service. In addition to providing pretty build sheets, I find it invaluable for finding the true specs of a vehicle rather than the normally inaccurate information provide by dealers... especially important when trying to find a seemingly rare manual with sport exhaust and no sunroof.

Cheers!

Originally Posted by k997

Cheers!

Quick Reply: HOT FOR SALE: Pick of the Week 991