Rennlist Member

Received 4,116 Likes on 3,116 Posts

Indeed.
Old 05-19-2024, 11:41 PM
Chameleon63$
Track Day

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by goin2drt
The OP has provided ZERO facts and actually just sounds like an entitled whiny baby. Too fast is the first that actually provided facts about his issues. I have no dog in the fight as I never modded my cars but I know I have read 1,000’s of positive posts about Sam on here and now you have 2 people and only one with facts that Sam is a bad egg. My point all along has been with the OP. Fight your fight in a lawsuit and then when you want to share actually facts based on a settlement or jury then share them. Until then you are just spewing BS.

For the sake of arguing in a legal professional sense:

Ok so let me get this straight and just make a hypothetical point. If a person had a Porsche and had troubles with the PDK do they have to wait for a judge to say the PDK failed or can they come on here to state what happened and try to share their experience and learn from the insight of others?

Secondly if we lived in a country where the courts word was god and no one could speak until the court made a ruling. I and most people in the country would leave and or begin war against our oppressor immediately.

Thirdly if the court was right all the time there wouldn't be three levels of court of appeals and wrongful convictions turned over 20 years after the ruling on a regular basis. YOU SIR HAVE MADE A MOOT POINT at best AGAIN! If not MOOT simply incorrect and extremely UNCONSTITUTIONALl.

I like to assume most people in the position to own Porsches are fairly intelligent but you know the saying about assuming. My home work for you is to go look up MOOT POINT and UNCONSTITUTIONAL in the dictionary. Make a few flash cards with the words and the meanings. Put one on the fridge with your favorite magnet. Tape the other to your dash cluster, maybe one on your front door, another on your desk and keep them there for at least a week that sort of thing. Until you are really firmiliar with the concepts.

Now enough with the legal talk: What can I cover for you that I didn't cover here?
Sam was in business LONG before ever being a sponsor here. I am no mod or anything but get VERY tired of COWARDS going on any social media spewing hate against a company with ZERO facts and hiding behind some “reason” why they can’t share the facts. Either share the facts or STFU and handle your business as you see appropriate in person.

Originally Posted by Chameleon63$
COWARDS STFU ZERO FACTS would you like to fly out ? Sign a NDA review the facts and have lunch? I don't owe it you, but I bet you agree with the facts. I bet you don't use that language speaking to me during lunch. Speaking of cowards on the internet.
​​​​​​​
WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO BUY YOU A PLAIN TICKET. PERHAPS COVER THE TAB AT LUNCH? DO YOU NEED A NEW ROLEX TOO? COS is a great airport easy in easy out just the way Sam likes it too.

Next and final argument that will send your points goin2drt (at least his handle checks out)

You keep talking all this old school we used to handle stuff like men garbage such as:
Exactly but that is the new world order. Bash anyone and anything on social media with zero facts and be held to zero accountability yet everyone is just supposed to believe you. At the end of the day if the OP felt so violated he needed to sue then do so. Once it is proven in a court of law then feel free to come in and spew the facts and the verdict. As far as I am concerned the vendor is innocent until
proven guilty.
​​​​​​​
But you never even took me up on my lunch date. At least lets go on a date before you try and stick it to me. I mean hell I asked Sam a million times to let me fly out to accept the car from him directly and he wouldn't go on a date before sticking it to me either.........and I am the COWARD ... LAUGHABLE

Old 05-20-2024, 12:18 AM
asellus
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,107 Likes on 1,313 Posts

Alright, emotions are way too high right now. Gonna lock this thread and start pruning some of the BS. Probably going to go to bed first, though, as it's late here. And I work my day job tomorrow. I'll see this thread unlocked eventually, though. Maybe by tomorrow afternoon.

Until then, simmer down.
The following 2 users liked this post by asellus:
Chameleon63$ (05-21-2024), GRAU 991 (05-20-2024)

Quick Reply: BEWARE SCAM Sam By Design & World Motorsport