Sponsored by:

Porsche Huntington damaged my car...

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2022, 06:45 PM
Sakpase1
Track Day

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PJ Cayenne
My dealer in Southwest Connecticut has damaged my Cayenne (lower door ding) and the front bumper on my 911. They owned up to both incidents. I am pretty much done with them, found a great Indy a few miles down the road. Plus they completely botched the wheel alignment on my 911. My indy drives a Macan Turbo, and he's also delighted to service our Macan SE. Hard to believe how bad Porsche service has gotten.
At least someone in that dealership has some type of common sense.

Last edited by Sakpase1; 12-04-2022 at 09:15 PM.
Old 12-04-2022, 09:01 PM
PJ Cayenne
Rennlist Member

Received 304 Likes on 183 Posts

Originally Posted by Sakpase1
At least somone in that dealership has some type of common sense.
Sadly, he left the dealership. So I'm done.
Old 12-04-2022, 09:23 PM
OMTarga4S
Instructor

Received 42 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by ericmeds
Sorry to see this happen.

I highly recommend Chris & team at Porsche South Shore. I once left my car with Gold Coast and received the car back with +58 miles on it.
I 100% agree with Porsche South Shore, Gloria is the most helpful SA I have dealt with in the tri-state area.
Old 12-06-2022, 09:02 AM
dak911
Three Wheelin'

Received 151 Likes on 124 Posts

Originally Posted by Jim991
To the OP, as suggested above, file a collision claim with your insurer and have the car repaired at a local body shop of your choosing. You insurer will then subrogate against Porsche Huntington to recover the repair cost and your deductible.
If they bother, it may be just not worth the insurance co's time...Big issue is the CARFAX
Old 12-06-2022, 09:14 AM
AdamSanta85
Rennlist Member

Received 1,245 Likes on 730 Posts

Oh man, thread from the dead. Scratched bumper was repaired to perfection by J&B Body Works and then PPF’d a few years ago.

I know Huntington has been through at least two service managers since this issue, but I’ll still make the extra 20 minute drive to Gold Coast if I have to go to the dealership. They never gave me a hard time about warranty work such as my fuel tank squeak and give nice loaners.

Porsche Fairfield in CT where I bought it CPO has always treated me right too.

Last edited by AdamSanta85; 12-06-2022 at 09:18 AM.
Old 12-11-2022, 01:07 AM
calves
3rd Gear

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ELS
Have the car towed out of the dealership immediately. Contacting Porsche corporate is absolutely fruitless. Post your experience on Google and every single forum you can find. My current Porsche experience has been absolutely flawless, ever since I've given up on these inferior dealerships. My independent Porsche mechanic is far superior to any dealership. If you're still fired up about the rude service manager, get in his face......after they tow your vehicle home.
Good evening, the rude service manager is me!!!! What my felow Rennlist forum surfer failed to alert all of you is that he lied, and he got caught. He got caught so bad that PCNA flagged his VIN for mileage discrepancy. Just in case he tries to sell his "low mileage" Cayenne. Please see reponse from PCNA: Regardless, PAG has responded noting they can see a mileage discrepancy. They believe the mileage should be closer to 260,000km, and therefore have implemented a blocking flag against this VIN. What he failed to tell you is that he brought two used keys from a online store that tells you do not bring to dealer, bring to locksmith to program. His car is not starting? Yes, it's not. You know why? Because he lied, and for that he got what he deserves.Don't lie, be straight forward, A wise man once told me that if you only have 5 star reviews, it's not believable. You need the bad reviews to make it believable. I guess this is one of those.
Old 12-12-2022, 01:59 PM
Sakpase1
Track Day

Originally Posted by calves
Good evening, the rude service manager is me!!!! What my felow Rennlist forum surfer failed to alert all of you is that he lied, and he got caught. He got caught so bad that PCNA flagged his VIN for mileage discrepancy. Just in case he tries to sell his "low mileage" Cayenne. Please see reponse from PCNA: Regardless, PAG has responded noting they can see a mileage discrepancy. They believe the mileage should be closer to 260,000km, and therefore have implemented a blocking flag against this VIN. What he failed to tell you is that he brought two used keys from a online store that tells you do not bring to dealer, bring to locksmith to program. His car is not starting? Yes, it's not. You know why? Because he lied, and for that he got what he deserves.Don't lie, be straight forward, A wise man once told me that if you only have 5 star reviews, it's not believable. You need the bad reviews to make it believable. I guess this is one of those.
imbecile my car doesn't have vts. So how does that came along idiot? When I came to get the car towed you said I needed to change the DME or both body control module. Didn't you? You so incompetent. I purchased the car as is idiot and replaced the engine recently I was well aware of the mileage discrepancy and have no problem with it damn ***. Car is now fixed and didn't need a DME nor any body control module. Dumb dumb. You work at porsche dealer and you including your staff are clueless. FYI I am sure you added more oil on my engine to screw it over that was taken care as well. All the keys are working and none of DME nor BCM was replaced will see you guys in court for the expenses though. Removed a bunch of parts on my car that you never installed back and are missing.

Last edited by Sakpase1; 12-12-2022 at 02:12 PM.
Old 12-12-2022, 02:20 PM
Sakpase1
Track Day

Default BEWARE OF SOUTH SHORE PORSCHE SHARING CLIENT INFORMATION

Originally Posted by calves

https://www.salemnews.com/news/local...3333a2211.html

Is that the owner of that dealership??🤣🤣🤣🤣
That explained everything if so
can't wait for the next headline on sharing or possibly selling customers information

Last edited by Sakpase1; 12-13-2022 at 10:07 AM.
Old 12-12-2022, 04:27 PM
Manno 138
1st Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default That dealer discriminate against whose car to service…

I would not go to any dealer that discriminates against whose car to service. They are really rude specially when their lack of skills limit them to provide the pricey service that they are charging customers for. Besides their incompetence, they would dare taking your car apart and refused to finish the job.

How can a service manager comes to a public forums and spill lie about a customer car? Even if the car mileage was inconsistent, perhaps, you should go back to how long current customer has owned it before accusing him of lying. Also, what a high mileage has to do with incompetence of returning a car worst than it was driving to you. It is a very low response and No Porsche PR can correct that. Coming on a public forum to spill lie as such is a testament to how untrustworthy that this dealer can be and watch that no porsche executive would check him in at a training center to get him retrained

The service manager acts more like a frustrated king with many personal issue who can pour down maximum level of stress to your car and to you- stay away not to be their next victim.

The following users liked this post:
Sakpase1 (12-12-2022)
Old 12-12-2022, 08:09 PM
pfbz
Rennlist Member

Received 2,877 Likes on 1,531 Posts

This thread is rapidly heading...

The following 4 users liked this post by pfbz:
AdamSanta85 (12-13-2022), desmotesta (12-13-2022), Porsche_nuts (12-12-2022), shammerman (12-12-2022)
Old 12-12-2022, 10:02 PM
George from MD
Drifting

Received 398 Likes on 229 Posts

whatever's going on something about this dealer fails the smell test big time.
Sakpase1 (12-12-2022)
Old 12-12-2022, 10:31 PM
Sakpase1
Track Day

Default BEWARE OF SOUTH SHORE PORSCHE SHARING CLIENT INFORMATION

Originally Posted by George from MD
whatever's going on something about this dealer fails the smell test big time.
I FEEL SAD FOR ALL THE CUSTOMERS OF SOUTH SHORE PORSCHE WITH SUCH AN INCOMPETENT AND UNROFESIONAL STAFF. WOULDN’T BE SUPRISE IF THEY SELLING THEIR CLIENTS INFORMATION ON A PUBLIC FORUM AS WELL.🤮🤮🤮🤮
Old 12-13-2022, 12:30 AM
Freddie Two Bs
Rennlist Member

Received 464 Likes on 295 Posts

Always classy, Long Island!
desmotesta (12-13-2022)
Old 12-13-2022, 12:31 PM
AdamSanta85
Rennlist Member

Received 1,245 Likes on 730 Posts

As the thread starter, I support closing it. My issue has been resolved long since, and the staff I had a problem with, are no longer there.

My last issue has absolutely nothing to do with whatever this thread is being used for now. Start your own.
The following 3 users liked this post by AdamSanta85:
DBH (12-13-2022), shammerman (12-13-2022), the_buch (12-13-2022)

Quick Reply: Porsche Huntington damaged my car...