Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New Options in Configurator

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2013, 10:27 PM
doubleurx
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I also wanted white gauges until I saw those images. I'm sticking with the standard. What do folks think of the carbon fiber package? My wife's new cayenne GTS has it and the weave is beautiful. Also still waffling on the PCCB's.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:43 PM
Tacet-Conundrum
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What I still don't get is why Porsche doesnt offer the deviated stitching, and I'm talking ALL VERSIONS, of the stitching in the configurator online? Sure they have the silly steering wheel with stitching but they still haven't done it with the other five to seven deviated stitchings options that have the five number identification code that you see on everyone's order sheet after ordering a deviated stitching option.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:45 PM
0Q991
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I opted for the Carbon Fiber interior package. Yes, I know it's just for "the look," but I liked how it maintained a dark look, but with a touch of detail.

Glad to hear that the finish quality of the trim pieces / weave is nice.
Old 09-22-2013, 10:48 PM
doubleurx
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 0Q991
I opted for the Carbon Fiber interior package. Yes, I know it's just for "the look," but I liked how it maintained a dark look, but with a touch of detail.

Glad to hear that the finish quality of the trim pieces / weave is nice.
Yes in the GTS it is really nice. I think I'm sticking with that option also. My order goes in on Friday .
Old 09-22-2013, 10:53 PM
0Q991
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Anyone getting one of the optional door sills? I was just sticking with standard.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:37 PM
Mike in CA
Race Director

Received 128 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by Tacet-Conundrum
What I still don't get is why Porsche doesnt offer the deviated stitching, and I'm talking ALL VERSIONS, of the stitching in the configurator online? Sure they have the silly steering wheel with stitching but they still haven't done it with the other five to seven deviated stitchings options that have the five number identification code that you see on everyone's order sheet after ordering a deviated stitching option.
You're absolutely right that you don't get the variety of stitching options (location/colors) on the GT3 that you get on the other models but at least it's more than just the steering wheel. The seats also have deviated stitching in gray (standard) or red (extra cost) and if you get the full leather interior the doors and dash have deviated stitching too. Finally if you get the extended leather on the top of the dash that also has deviated stitching.
Old 09-22-2013, 11:47 PM
Mike in CA
Race Director

Received 128 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by 0Q991
Anyone getting one of the optional door sills? I was just sticking with standard.
Me too. The fancy sills are expensive, can get scratched, and besides they aren't even visible 95% of the time. I found different non-critical options to spend money on....

Quick Reply: New Options in Configurator