Sponsored by:

Voting with your pocketbook?

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2013, 12:57 AM
destaccado
Rennlist Member

Received 414 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by Mike in CA
The reverse of what? The only person I've even come close to giving a bad time is you!
Enjoy the new car Mike.
Old 06-08-2013, 01:16 AM
frayed
Race Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

deskito, you need to get back to your gaming console. You are making a fool of yourself. I'm doing your a favor, believe it or not.

*Edit* didn't realize you almost have a college degree. Nevermind; take it all back.
Old 06-08-2013, 01:52 AM
destaccado
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by frayed
deskito, you need to get back to your gaming console. You are making a fool of yourself. I'm doing your a favor, believe it or not.

*Edit* didn't realize you almost have a college degree. Nevermind; take it all back.
Old 06-08-2013, 02:49 AM
rodsky
Rennlist Member

Received 843 Likes on 572 Posts

Originally Posted by destaccado
I'm also extremely close to finishing out my nuclear engineering degree (not that I needed to point out that I'm probably smarter than you !
So you almost have a degree PLUS I'll bet you stayed in a Holiday Inn Select, you are quite clearly the smartest guy on Rennlist. Too funny. Before, you get too impressed with your almost degree, I'd hazard a guess that most of us "older farts" have at least a couple under our belts. It's great that you lament the direction Porsche is taking. Why don't you find a car/marque that's aligned with your wants, and enjoy it. It's a lot more fun to be enthusiastic (hence enthusiast) about something vs. bitching and moaning. 991s aren't your thing, that's cool. Curious as to what is?
Old 06-08-2013, 04:51 AM
destaccado
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by rodsky
So you almost have a degree PLUS I'll bet you stayed in a Holiday Inn Select, you are quite clearly the smartest guy on Rennlist. Too funny. Before, you get too impressed with your almost degree, I'd hazard a guess that most of us "older farts" have at least a couple under our belts. It's great that you lament the direction Porsche is taking. Why don't you find a car/marque that's aligned with your wants, and enjoy it. It's a lot more fun to be enthusiastic (hence enthusiast) about something vs. bitching and moaning. 991s aren't your thing, that's cool. Curious as to what is?
Yep - step right up. Add yourself to the list of butthurt individuals on the 991 deposit list.
Old 06-08-2013, 05:36 AM
TomTom77
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Note to self: ignore this thread if the last post is from this "destaccado" guy...

Quick Reply: Voting with your pocketbook?