Sponsored by:

GT car / Salesman - Shiraaz Sookralli - Champion Porsche's VP of Marketing

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2018, 06:40 PM
STG
Race Director

Received 200 Likes on 142 Posts

Originally Posted by Manifold
I had missed the part about him emailing the dealership and confessing. Do we have the email? Could someone provide a link to it?

I don't believe that has been made available.
Old 09-16-2018, 06:45 PM
ginmqi
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had missed the part about him emailing the dealership and confessing. Do we have the email? Could someone provide a link to it?
Yeah this will never come to light since it's evidence in an ongoing civil/criminal investigation. Someone could leak it but they'll be in big trouble likely and find themselves a new job.

Otherwise we'll have to wait months/years when records have been made public after the dust has settled.
Old 09-16-2018, 06:53 PM
Needsdecaf
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 2,608 Likes on 1,620 Posts

its mentioned in either the lawsuit or request for judgement that the dealership has communicated with him via email since learning about this, and he admitted to the 24 customers.

Old 09-16-2018, 06:56 PM
STG
Race Director

LEGAL FILINGS:

911R fraud incident

https://rennlist.com/forums/attachme...entid=1290833&

$2.5MM fraud

https://rennlist.com/forums/attachme...entid=1290801&

https://rennlist.com/forums/attachme...entid=1290803&

https://rennlist.com/forums/attachme...entid=1290802&

Details:

Copans Motors = legit company dba as Champion Porsche / Motorsports

Champion Autosports: Shill company by Shiraaz

Rampage Motorsports: Shill company by Shiraaz
Old 09-16-2018, 07:00 PM
GiuseppeM
Three Wheelin'

Received 88 Likes on 56 Posts

The email is bull****, I don't believe it a bit. If true... IP is gonna get logged in 3...2...1...
Old 09-16-2018, 07:19 PM
Semitone
Pro

Received 121 Likes on 65 Posts

I don't even understand under what circumstances SS admits to this....I would have thought he would be in the wind.

"Hey guys, just thought I would say goodbye. I'm taking off, but before I go I scammed 24 people out of $2,5xx,xxx."

I guess I just don't have the criminal mind. I would have just left. If I was confronted, I would have made up some BS and fled twice as fast. Don't see myself "coming clean". Poor guy was racked by guilt and remorse. Have to feel sorry for him. /sarcasm
Old 09-16-2018, 07:25 PM
Streak
Perfect Angel
Rennlist Member

Received 168 Likes on 81 Posts

delete

Last edited by Streak; 09-16-2018 at 08:51 PM.
Old 09-16-2018, 07:29 PM
Archimedes
Race Director

Received 3,873 Likes on 1,903 Posts

Originally Posted by STG
**** Archimedes, do some reading. Follow the links to the legal findings.
We know you’re the master of cutting and pasting Internet fodder and making believe you have inside sources. We get it. What I think you should do is Google the words ‘pleadings’ and ‘legal judgement’ and focus on how they are different. Another good search would be on the word ‘facts’ and ‘opinions’.
Old 09-16-2018, 07:36 PM
Evilfrog
Intermediate

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Semitone
I don't even understand under what circumstances SS admits to this....I would have thought he would be in the wind.

"Hey guys, just thought I would say goodbye. I'm taking off, but before I go I scammed 24 people out of $2,5xx,xxx."

I guess I just don't have the criminal mind. I would have just left. If I was confronted, I would have made up some BS and fled twice as fast. Don't see myself "coming clean". Poor guy was racked by guilt and remorse. Have to feel sorry for him. /sarcasm

Never underestimate spiteful people. He was likely already in the wind when he admitted to it. I'm envisioning his confusion is in response to an email that read something like this.

Hey Shiraazy,

We're missing you at work this week. Hope everything is okay. We've tried calling a few times, but your phone has been disconnected? If you pass on your new number I'll go ahead and get the directory updated.

Anyway, we've had a few calls this week about some GT2 and GT3 orders, but I'm not seeing anything in the ordering system? Do you know anything about that? They are saying they left a deposit with you.

Oh yeah, it's Karen's birthday tomorrow, so we're going on to get drinks and Flannery's at 7.

Please call
Old 09-16-2018, 07:57 PM
STG
Race Director

Originally Posted by Archimedes
We know you’re the master of cutting and pasting Internet fodder and making believe you have inside sources. We get it. What I think you should do is Google the words ‘pleadings’ and ‘legal judgement’ and focus on how they are different. Another good search would be on the word ‘facts’ and ‘opinions’.

It's more than you're doing!!!

Inside info?? Other guys smarter than me found this info. I just organized it and keep it handy for those doing research.

I actually do have an insider story I'll share later!!

Other than chief RL criticizer, what exactly are you doing to help the cause? Go back to the 992 board and keep complaining 1MM times how much you hate the rear end.

Here's another NEW off the press cut and paste story for you!

Name:  photo751.jpg
Views: 1329
Size:  793.3 KB
Name:  photo493.jpg
Views: 1273
Size:  683.9 KB

https://www.leftlanenews.com/25-mill...he-dealer.html

I've lost count how many articles there have been already.

Name:  photo24.jpg
Views: 1227
Size:  161.7 KB

Last edited by STG; 09-16-2018 at 08:33 PM.
Old 09-16-2018, 08:19 PM
Diablo Dude
Race Car

Received 2,249 Likes on 1,260 Posts

Originally Posted by WernerE
Which leads me to a request of Porsche: Give your customers access to a portal that allows customers to monitor the status of ordered vehicles! If Porsche implemented something like its competitors (e.g. BMW), this scam might have unraveled sooner (and potentially prevent future copycats). In other words, it's a low cost internal control that protects the Porsche brand, dealerships and customers.
^^^ This

If PCNA doesnt change their "tune" and implement the above kind of "control" after what has happened with their #1 dealer..... I'd be shocked.
If they dont, they might just wind up being at the other end of a lawsuit someday.

Old 09-16-2018, 08:22 PM
goin2drt
Banned

Received 745 Likes on 404 Posts

Ignore list is always useful. Just sucks when folks quote them and you have to still read the bs. Wish they would just not show those posts.
Old 09-16-2018, 08:25 PM
911therapy
Rennlist Member

Received 85 Likes on 57 Posts

Nothing in this thread is actually "helping" the situation. The only folks that need help are those that had deposits taken by Sookrali. And they have two options: contact Champion directly, or retain counsel and have their counsel contact Champion or Champions counsel.

Everything else in this thread is nothing more than gossip, speculation and innuendo.... and adding fuel to an already thriving flame...
Old 09-16-2018, 08:49 PM
goin2drt
Banned

Received 745 Likes on 404 Posts

Originally Posted by 911therapy
Nothing in this thread is actually "helping" the situation. The only folks that need help are those that had deposits taken by Sookrali. And they have two options: contact Champion directly, or retain counsel and have their counsel contact Champion or Champions counsel.

Everything else in this thread is nothing more than gossip, speculation and innuendo.... and adding fuel to an already thriving flame...
This is of course your opinion, just like everyone else that has an opinion and has posted. I am actually of the opposite opinion of yours and think this is great and hope the flames get fanned to a raging brush fire and expose every last person that is involved it this deposit, ADM, GT, Broker, dealer game. Maybe some good will come out from this and there will be things changed to stop this madness and expose these folks. Charge an ADM, don't charge an ADM I don't care but to do all this shady bs and having brokers, shell games, third parties etc etc involved just really makes the Porsche brand not look so good.

Dealer gets an allocation, they charge whatever the hell they want and buyer either buys it or doesn't, plain and simple. But to pay money to get on a list, jump someone else on the list if you offer more, sell ADM's that you don't even have, taking deposits for cars you don't even have, ALL SHADY.
Old 09-16-2018, 08:53 PM
bretster
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 911therapy

This thread has helped me get through the weekend surviving Florence. So there’s that.

Hope the Pcar enthusiasts come out OK in the end.

Last edited by bretster; 09-16-2018 at 09:15 PM.

Quick Reply: GT car / Salesman - Shiraaz Sookralli - Champion Porsche's VP of Marketing