991 GT3, GT3RS, GT2RS and 911R 2012-2019
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

991.2 GT3 RS

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2018 | 12:30 AM
Porsch2018
Rennlist Member

Guards is a nice color and if I get a GT3 that is what I would choose but the 3RS is LG all the way.

Personality of Green car owners: “If you have a green car, you have a very strong sense of self and don’t care what others think of you.
This means that you don’t feel it’s necessary to keep up with trends and like to march to the beat of your own drummer.”

Personality of Red car owners: “Someone who picks a red car is saying to the world that they have “something impressive to show you. [It’s] the freeway equivalent of an exhibitionist,” says Marcie Cooperman, a professor of color theory at Parsons The New School for Design in New York City.”
Old 07-16-2018 | 05:24 AM
fxz
Race Car

From: The way to hell is paved by good intentions “Wenn ich Purist höre...entsichere ich meinen Browning” "Myths are fuel for marketing (and nowadays for flippers too,,,)" time to time is not sufficient to be a saint, you must be also an Hero

Originally Posted by arek
https://youtu.be/4zVN3uHvJGE

Some nice shots.
Weirdly, it has the turbo/.1rs side intake on one side and the new one on the other.
Calipers look too orangish whilst we know are yellow

any porsche dealer has LG in their panels

Old 07-16-2018 | 07:06 AM
n3rd
Pro

Originally Posted by Porsch2018
Guards is a nice color and if I get a GT3 that is what I would choose but the 3RS is LG all the way.

Personality of Green car owners: “If you have a green car, you have a very strong sense of self and don’t care what others think of you.
This means that you don’t feel it’s necessary to keep up with trends and like to march to the beat of your own drummer.”

Personality of Red car owners: “Someone who picks a red car is saying to the world that they have “something impressive to show you. [It’s] the freeway equivalent of an exhibitionist,” says Marcie Cooperman, a professor of color theory at Parsons The New School for Design in New York City.”
Sorry but I have to say this. You probably have well over one hundred posts in this thread about how much you love green.

Your endless posts are drivel that just raise your post count.
Old 07-16-2018 | 07:07 AM
GiuseppeM
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by n3rd

Sorry but I have to say this. You probably have well over one hundred posts in this thread about how much you love green.

Your endless posts are drivel that just raise your post count.
You beat me to it. He keeps posting the same thing over and over including Trump's tariff comments
Old 07-16-2018 | 08:04 AM
hellboy_mcqueen
Pro

If you have both?
Old 07-16-2018 | 09:49 AM
Salj
Rennlist Member

Talking

BUSTED!
Old 07-16-2018 | 02:11 PM
mass27
Burning Brakes

We get it, lizard green is objectively the best color offered on any car of any manufacturer. Curious, what color matches the personality of someone who defends their color choice to an annoying, nauseating degree? Why not remind us how you paid an ADM on an RS, everyone pays an ADM on RS, your RS will avoid all pretend tariffs, how your RS will make 526 HP, how your RS will be the catalyst of limiting future RS production, and finally, the RL staple, how much will your RS appreciate.

You remind me of many other posters who repeat the same stuff over and over again:

"pictures don't do it justice"
"hard(est) color to capture"
"in this light it appears it is the color of the Gods"
"color acts like a chameleon"

Wait, color changes based on lighting conditions?
Old 07-16-2018 | 02:13 PM
TRAKCAR
Rennlist Member

In the interest of saving everyone the brain damage; The color I choose at any point for any car is the correct one.
Let me know what car and I'll tell you.
Old 07-16-2018 | 02:51 PM
GT3 Jockey
Racer

Originally Posted by mass27
We get it, lizard green is objectively the best color offered on any car of any manufacturer. Curious, what color matches the personality of someone who defends their color choice to an annoying, nauseating degree? Why not remind us how you paid an ADM on an RS, everyone pays an ADM on RS, your RS will avoid all pretend tariffs, how your RS will make 526 HP, how your RS will be the catalyst of limiting future RS production, and finally, the RL staple, how much will your RS appreciate.

You remind me of many other posters who repeat the same stuff over and over again:

"pictures don't do it justice"
"hard(est) color to capture"
"in this light it appears it is the color of the Gods"
"color acts like a chameleon"

Wait, color changes based on lighting conditions?
So true
Old 07-16-2018 | 02:56 PM
soulsea
Rennlist Member

Why so chalky?
Old 07-16-2018 | 03:11 PM
arek
Instructor

Originally Posted by fxz
Calipers look too orangish whilst we know are yellow

any porsche dealer has LG in their panels

Yeah, colors are totally off but I didn’t post this to show what LG looks like. Mine will be red anyway. It’s a 3RS on normal roads, most videos show it on a track.
Old 07-17-2018 | 03:25 PM
Porsch2018
Rennlist Member

Hello to all my fans, let me refer to them as the Positivity Posse. I know each member of the Posse are awaiting my build status with baited breathe……V260 as of 16 July, Yeh baby!…….the LIZARD has turned. Oh Lord, I hope they're on their medication.

That makes it post #634! and YES a few more and I get a free set of steak knives.
Old 07-17-2018 | 03:28 PM
0to60
Three Wheelin'

Hello to all my fans, let me refer to them as the Positivity Posse. I know each member of the Posse are awaiting my build status with baited breathe……V260 as of 16 July, Yeh baby!…….the LIZARD has turned. Oh Lord, I hope they're on their medication.

That makes it post #634! and YES a few more and I get a free set of steak knives.
Fans ? SMDH
I'm V250 and NO ADM
Your build is a week ahead of mine, but I didn't pay a $50,000 ADM. PT Barnum would be proud of you.
Old 07-17-2018 | 03:40 PM
Nick
Rennlist Member

Good to know that Porsche is accelerating the building of the cars. Get them here before Trump pulls the trigger on tariffs.
Old 07-17-2018 | 03:45 PM
Porsch2018
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Nick
Good to know that Porsche is accelerating the building of the cars. Get them here before Trump pulls the trigger on tariffs.
Correct, tariffs are a major concern.......things are looking up for US buyers. We are all probably going to get our 3RSs earlier then expected, and under the tariff wire. Big Smile!

Quick Reply: 991.2 GT3 RS