Sponsored by:

Buying a GT2 RS: My Unfortunate Dealings with Porsche of the Main Line

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2017 | 10:44 AM
RobbieRob
Pro

Originally Posted by RealityGT
Who resolved it? OP and PML?
Why couldn't this have been resolved before crying on RL?
Would he have come to a resolution without this forums support?.... Hell No Fuking Way!
OP is 33 USAF veteran .. How do I know that? Cus he mentioned that immediately and used that as a crutch to invite support.. IMO that is a PUSSHOLE move.
Bingo, all of this.
Old 10-21-2017 | 12:11 PM
Yippiekiaye
Rennlist Member

Who resolved it? OP and PML?
Why couldn't this have been resolved before crying on RL?
Would he have come to a resolution without this forums support?.... Hell No Fuking Way!
OP is 33 USAF veteran .. How do I know that? Cus he mentioned that immediately and used that as a crutch to invite support.. IMO that is a PUSSHOLE move.
Old 10-21-2017 | 10:16 PM
Pokerhobo
Burning Brakes

Honestly, if OP hadn't threatened another member or didn't basically say "I don't owe you guys sh*t!" and just said the issue was resolved. This thread would have ended on it's own.
Old 10-22-2017 | 12:56 AM
JPMD
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Pokerhobo
Honestly, if OP hadn't threatened another member or didn't basically say "I don't owe you guys sh*t!" and just said the issue was resolved. This thread would have ended on it's own.
This is how I feel as well.
Old 10-22-2017 | 11:23 AM
STG
Race Director

Why didn’t he threaten and kick some *** around the dealership rather than going on here? Couldn’t he have punched his way through the negotiations?

He comes on here asking for the communities help, but ends up threatening and turning on everyone here after he gets his results.

Name:  photo601.jpg
Views: 928
Size:  553.3 KB

Name:  photo604.jpg
Views: 892
Size:  833.5 KB
Old 10-22-2017 | 01:16 PM
Needsdecaf
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Yup.

Should never have deleted his posts. Should have just said:

hey guys, thanks for your help. We got it worked out. I can’t say my resolution, but I am happy and PML stepped up and did the right thing. I’m sure the pressure here was more than they wanted to deal with so thank you again.

Thread would have been over.

Deleting all correspondence to the contrary is ridiculous.
Old 10-22-2017 | 01:22 PM
goin2drt
Banned

Thread title should be changed to "Middle schoolers feelings got hurt". Wow all the keyboard cowboys sure came out in this thread.
Old 10-22-2017 | 06:00 PM
CAlexio
Race Director

Originally Posted by goin2drt
Thread title should be changed to "Middle schoolers feelings got hurt". Wow all the keyboard cowboys sure came out in this thread.
Out of curiosity, what kind of keyboard ________ do you consider yourself?
Old 10-23-2017 | 12:03 AM
Benedict14
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by NA430GTS
The real troublemaker here is the internet itself.
Philosophically, I disagree. Much like the jungle; the internet is neutral.

(The Jungle is Neutral. Amazing story for those that are interested).
Old 10-23-2017 | 01:26 PM
Diablo Dude
Race Car

Originally Posted by STG
What happens if **** gets the shaft again? Can he come back and repeat this strategy?

I hear he's a good guy.
Why not?
Old 10-23-2017 | 01:45 PM
RealityGT
Drifting

Old 10-23-2017 | 01:47 PM
ToasterThief
Rennlist Member

Can we restrict content like this to the cesspool (ie, the P+C forum)?
Old 10-23-2017 | 01:50 PM
RealityGT
Drifting

It's rather quite appropriate for the OP & his thread...
Old 10-23-2017 | 02:56 PM
robmypro
Race Director

I know all the details regarding this situation. I feel strongly that Sean did the right thing by not disclosing any details. It is a complicated situation and I can see both sides. I can’t blame Sean, but i also completely see POTML’s position. Sean tried to work things out before posting here, so I don’t think he jumped the gun. But I can also see where POTML felt like they had not done anything wrong. It was really one of those situations where neither side was really wrong, but both sides could have done more. But...POTML came back and worked something out that Sean felt was fair. Sean just isn’t in a position to comment on it.

So, after seeing how this entire saga played out, from start to finish, I would not hesitate to purchase a car from POTML. And, if you ever meet Sean in person, you will know that these negative comments are totally undeserved.

Rob
Old 10-23-2017 | 03:28 PM
ToasterThief
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by robmypro
I know all the details regarding this situation. I feel strongly that Sean did the right thing by not disclosing any details. It is a complicated situation and I can see both sides. I can’t blame Sean, but i also completely see POTML’s position. Sean tried to work things out before posting here, so I don’t think he jumped the gun. But I can also see where POTML felt like they had not done anything wrong. It was really one of those situations where neither side was really wrong, but both sides could have done more. But...POTML came back and worked something out that Sean felt was fair. Sean just isn’t in a position to comment on it.

So, after seeing how this entire saga played out, from start to finish, I would not hesitate to purchase a car from POTML. And, if you ever meet Sean in person, you will know that these negative comments are totally undeserved.

Rob
I think you'll find that many feel differently with the way the story has been presented so far.

Quick Reply: Buying a GT2 RS: My Unfortunate Dealings with Porsche of the Main Line