Received 546 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
Surprised he didn’t close the thread.
He tried multiple times but IB opened it back up
Old 10-20-2017, 08:09 AM
RealityGT
Drifting

Received 264 Likes on 159 Posts

OP knew exactly what he was doing.. Use RL community to force POTML to react in his favor. He got what he wanted and simply fawked off.
His behavior only hurts the RL community.
Old 10-20-2017, 08:43 AM
Oldmxnut
Burning Brakes

Received 155 Likes on 79 Posts

Exactly.

Originally Posted by ScottKelly911
I'm positive that he had to sign a NDA and delete all previous correspondence in this thread. I hope he ended up getting his car at his original deal. But this still makes PML look bad. If he'd have come back and simply said something along the lines of "after a number of conversations with the dealership GM/Owner (or whoever made the decision), after looking deeper into the situation, the dealership has chosen to do the right thing and honor their original commitment. As a result, I've placed my order for the GT2RS and am happy to continue my relationship with PML and enjoy the same fantastic service that I've received for years. Lastly, I'd like to say thank you to the RL community and all those who've reached out and helped, given advice or just offered sympathy and support throughout.

That would have been perfect. Now not only do I feel like PML is hiding, I feel like **** just used us (even though I know his hands are probably tied and unable to give us a more detailed resolution answer).
Old 10-20-2017, 09:02 AM
dark knight
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts

^^^ and thats why the resolution probably wasn't as above, if it were they'd be cool with him posting it. maybe they resolved it by selling him a 911R for "only 400k"
Old 10-20-2017, 09:18 PM
991gtR
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

screw the OP what a whinning bitch. I don't care what you get you're a ****ing douche
Old 10-21-2017, 12:46 AM
MileHigh911
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 991gtR
screw the OP what a whinning bitch. I don't care what you get you're a ****ing douche
Really?!?!?!? At least your statement is respectful....................
WTH is this world coming too? PML and OP had an issue where they figured out a way to resolve it. The OP got very angry and reacted to another RL member with a poor choice.
The OP has tried to close this thread many times, likely per the NDA with PML, and The IB staff keeps opening it up......why!?!??! To continue the fray I guess. Total disrespect to OP, probably because the IB staffer is a PML devotee. It is the internet......a dang enthusiast forum for crying out loud. I can’t believe there is interest in keeping this continuing on.
Old 10-21-2017, 01:08 AM
dark knight
Rennlist Member

Received 46 Likes on 32 Posts

^^ wat if you read a book got involved in the story and then someone ripped out the last chapter of the book?
Old 10-21-2017, 01:39 AM
MileHigh911
Three Wheelin'

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by dark knight
^^ wat if you read a book got involved in the story and then someone ripped out the last chapter of the book?
How old are the people on this forum? Is this 5th grade? It is a story....... get over it. Life is too short on planet Earth to squabble about non-sense. I would not continually rip on a person I have never met because I “feel” jaded that I didn’t get to know all of the facts of a disagreement (miscommunication) which I had nothing to do with.

In today’s “everyone gets a ribbon” society....it seems people act out when they don’t get their ribbon. Unbelievable immaturity on RL. This is an car forum. That’s all it is.
Old 10-21-2017, 02:13 AM
cajerseyboy
Banned

Received 182 Likes on 97 Posts

^hiding behind a computer screen with no consequences can breed insults, anger and hatred that otherwise would never surface in face to face interaction. The real troublemaker here is the internet itself.

But, hey, no one can argue that it's also good for some serious laughs from time to time.
Old 10-21-2017, 05:34 AM
mikex25

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by MileHigh911
How old are the people on this forum? Is this 5th grade? It is a story....... get over it. Life is too short on planet Earth to squabble about non-sense. I would not continually rip on a person I have never met because I feel jaded that I didn t get to know all of the facts of a disagreement (miscommunication) which I had nothing to do with.

In today s everyone gets a ribbon society....it seems people act out when they don t get their ribbon. Unbelievable immaturity on RL. This is an car forum. That s all it is.
you imply RL are immature but in reality the OP is exactly that. He was the one who threatened a member and decided to whine on this forum in order to create results. In my opinion a mature person would deal with this situation on his own, without posting to the masses.

What baffles me is how he states he doesnt owe anyone an explanation. The second he made this thread he decided this was public information.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:07 AM
shapiroeric
Race Car

Received 546 Likes on 277 Posts

Well honestly what would car forums be without this drama.....boring
Old 10-21-2017, 08:18 AM
ToasterThief
Rennlist Member

Received 196 Likes on 114 Posts

WTH is this world coming too? PML and OP had an issue where they figured out a way to resolve it. The OP got very angry and reacted to another RL member with a poor choice.
The OP has tried to close this thread many times, likely per the NDA with PML, and The IB staff keeps opening it up......why!?!??! To continue the fray I guess. Total disrespect to OP, probably because the IB staffer is a PML devotee. It is the internet......a dang enthusiast forum for crying out loud. I can’t believe there is interest in keeping this continuing on.
Forums are for discussion and people clearly want to discuss this topic. I didnt sign an NDA, and I dont understand why you think IB should help the OP here.
Old 10-21-2017, 08:47 AM
RealityGT
Drifting

Received 264 Likes on 159 Posts

Who resolved it? OP and PML?
Why couldn't this have been resolved before crying on RL?
Would he have come to a resolution without this forums support?.... Hell No Fuking Way!
OP is 33 USAF veteran .. How do I know that? Cus he mentioned that immediately and used that as a crutch to invite support.. IMO that is a PUSSHOLE move.
Old 10-21-2017, 10:28 AM
qbix
Burning Brakes

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

I heard that OP was promised the very last NA Porsche that is going to leave the factory. It will have 88 serial number that was skipped for this occasion.
OP needs to deposit his house and the details of the transaction will be discussed over this forum in 2028.

Quick Reply: Buying a GT2 RS: My Unfortunate Dealings with Porsche of the Main Line