Old 04-04-2018 | 09:43 PM
stpatsday
Rennlist Member

Viper looks real sweet. Congrats!
Old 04-05-2018 | 02:40 AM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Todd B
Andre, you can mark me as delivered. The 8 month wait is over. Sat wart is painted glass black. Totally in love with the Viper.

Sweeeeet!! Marked as delivered!

(damn, now I need to do an update, LOL)

List updated!
Old 04-05-2018 | 03:15 AM
R.Deacon
Drifting

ok Todd I'll be corny guy

"so green with envy "

very sharp well worth your
eager waiting time , great combo !

Last edited by R.Deacon; 04-05-2018 at 09:53 AM.
Old 04-05-2018 | 06:51 AM
OG911
Instructor

Looks amazing Enjoy her in good health��
Old 04-05-2018 | 06:55 AM
OG911
Instructor

very nice
Old 04-06-2018 | 05:39 PM
Todd B

Rennlist Member

Thanks guys, I'm really happy with the results. And have plans for a set of black wheels for track work.
Old 04-06-2018 | 05:45 PM
sgroer
Rennlist Member

My Gelbgrun car FINALLY went V300 today after being in production @V260 for almost 10 weeks! No explanation but now it just needs to get here ASAP!

Gelbgrun, manual, pccb, black wheels, black LED, yellow stitch, buckets.

Can't wait to see her!
Old 04-06-2018 | 06:49 PM
tasman
Race Car

Congrats Sean
Old 04-06-2018 | 06:53 PM
Jamie140
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by Todd B
Andre, you can mark me as delivered. The 8 month wait is over. Sat wart is painted glass black. Totally in love with the Viper.

I was sure you were getting gelb grun. But viper looks stunning, especially with those wheels! Congrats!
Old 04-06-2018 | 07:06 PM
Buddhamonk
Three Wheelin'

heard back from my sales agent. My mexico blue was delayed but finally completed today. My revised delivery date is 6/15/18
Old 04-06-2018 | 07:23 PM
soulsea
Rennlist Member

So right now I'm still scheduled for early September delivery.

But I have a bee in my bonnet about changing something in my spec. I didn't realize when I built the car that if I did deviated stitching it would delete the silver stripe from the buckets and default to black buckets with the deviated stitching. Not knowing that and not wanting to have yellow stitching with the grey stripe I omitted the stitching.

First, can anyone confirm that adding deviated stitching does indeed remove the grey/red strip from the buckets?

More importantly, I know that if I force a change through with my car at V215 and paint ordered it will not compromise my PTS status, but it will temporarily knock me back to V110 and assign me a new build date.

Does anyone have any experience as to how long this change might push my delivery back? Obviously the car is nowhere near production yet so it's not like I'd be messing up their schedule, still the system might automatically re-slot me at some random date. If it's a matter of a month or less it might be worth it for me, if it will push me back months then I'll just leave it alone. With the mess that production is these days I'm really hesitant to mess with it lest it tell me that my car's new delivery day is next March or something.

Any guidance is appreciated.
Old 04-06-2018 | 07:31 PM
Jamie140
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by soulsea

But I have a bee in my bonnet about changing something in my spec. I didn't realize when I built the car that if I did deviated stitching it would delete the silver stripe from the buckets and default to black buckets with the deviated stitching. Not knowing that and not wanting to have yellow stitching with the grey stripe I omitted the stitching.

First, can anyone confirm that adding deviated stitching does indeed remove the grey/red strip from the buckets?

More importantly, I know that if I force a change through with my car at V215 and paint ordered it will not compromise my PTS status, but it will temporarily knock me back to V110 and assign me a new build date.

Does anyone have any experience as to how long this change might push my delivery back? Obviously the car is nowhere near production yet so it's not like I'd be messing up their schedule, still the system might automatically re-slot me at some random date. If it's a matter of a month or less it might be worth it for me, if it will push me back months then I'll just leave it alone. With the mess that production is these days I'm really hesitant to mess with it lest it tell me that my car's new delivery day is next March or something.

Deviated stitching deletes the stripe from the lwbs

I'd be careful with changes at this point, bud. My pts has been pushed so far back, i'd be scared to make any more changes.
Old 04-06-2018 | 07:36 PM
soulsea
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Jamie140
Deviated stitching deletes the stripe from the lwbs

I'd be careful with changes at this point, bud. My pts has been pushed so far back, i'd be scared to make any more changes.
Yup, that is indeed my concern and what's giving me great pause.

I was hoping that someone who might have done this would share their experience.

Thank you for the clarification on the stitching.
Old 04-06-2018 | 07:37 PM
Provie
Racer

Originally Posted by soulsea

Dude, I’ll tell you what my SA told me:
“No toucha nothin”... your reasoning is sound but this PTS porsche BS makes no sense. And any advise you get is gonna be pure supposition. I can tell you about my experience:
My car was locked up and ready to go, like you I wanted to make a non-paint change (wheel colour) and I damn near lost her! After much effort which was escalated to regional and national reps, I was able to get things rectified...

Old 04-06-2018 | 07:47 PM
soulsea
Rennlist Member

What exactly do you mean by 'lost her?' ... you mean they wanted to cancel your allocation?

Quick Reply: Check in Here if you have a 991.2 GT3 PTS Order