Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2018, 09:30 PM
tasman
Race Car

Received 125 Likes on 87 Posts

V180
manual with wing
no CXX
last I heard september build but since at V180 still waiting.
Arrow blue
SC dealer

Talked with my SA today. Last week I was at V110. Porsche Exclusive today told him I made the cut off date of requesting PTS of 1/19 and things should be ok. Wanted to get painted headlight washers but supposedly CXX hold until August but my build will likely lock by then so likely going to have black ones. I originally had Sept build with November delivery and was doing GT Silver but decided to roll the dice. At least with end of year production they can only push my build back a month or two and it will be winter in Wisconsin by then anyway. Still gonna be a long wait. Cautiously optimistic but won't believe it until it is at the dealer
Old 02-05-2018, 10:40 PM
MM3.9GT3
Rennlist Member

Received 43 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by Arnaud Taquet
Delivery = done. ****ty weather around Paris though...almost had to face the snow with semi-click tyres for her very first kilometers...but still pretty cool !
Super happy with the specs as well as that manual gearbox ! XPEL Ultimate is done too so it's definetely ready for upcoming roadtrips

Now that is a stunning PTS color. Absolutely beautiful. Well done.
Old 02-05-2018, 11:24 PM
GTEE3
Rennlist Member

Received 44 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by tasman
V180
manual with wing
no CXX
Arrow blue
SC dealer

Talked with my SA today. Last week I was at V110. Porsche Exclusive today told him I made the cut off date of requesting PTS of 1/19 and things should be ok. Wanted to get painted headlight washers but supposedly CXX hold until August but my build will likely lock by then so likely going to have black ones. I originally had Sept build with November delivery and was doing GT Silver but decided to roll the dice. At least with end of year production they can only push my build back a month or two and it will be winter in Wisconsin by then anyway. Still gonna be a long wait. Cautiously optimistic but won't believe it until it is at the dealer
Tal,
Fingers/toes crossed for you getting your spec!
Old 02-05-2018, 11:27 PM
tasman
Race Car

Received 125 Likes on 87 Posts

Originally Posted by GTEE3
Tal,
Fingers/toes crossed for you getting your spec!
Thanks Phil
Old 02-05-2018, 11:28 PM
beoliving
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by GT3
Yeah, I've had Pure Green since November, and CXX the beginning of December. Almost switched it to Arrow/Oslo Blue in December, but since it was my first PTS, I had to do green. Viper has become to common I think, so I wanted to try something new like Pure Green. I always did wonder why NS2's renderings had the European plates... The first one they sent me was without the decals, but I actually requested the decals in that color afterwards. That's crazy you had originally requested (maybe before me) everything I ended up requesting from them, down to the side decal colors! They never disclosed nor said anyone else was doing a similar build. Here is my build code: http://www.porsche-code.com/PJG9L7Z4 with cxx side decals and Houndtooth inserts.
We are all crazy! So nice that you ended up with almost the same ideas, I guess we need to have dinner either in Florida or Germany to cellebrate like minded builds. Are you doing European Delivery?

Helped a friend yesterday at Excusive in Stuttgart. Oh, man, to many options, I was in candyland again. last minute I changed again! With last minute I mean last minute. My car was already at production planning and there were working on it. So that is the beauty of working with a consultant at Exclusive who knows whom to call to make things happen. So color for sure unchanged, but back to racing yellow stiching and yellow belt. Pepita seats inserts. Also no carbon anymore, going with the standard touring. Only downside, I need to go aftermarket for the yellow calipers as I could not justify 10k Euro for PCCB just to go yellow....So hope it will work out, car should be locked now and a march production! I also ordered the coffee table book to get a little bit of the shmee excitment. Can‘t wait to see the car!
Old 02-05-2018, 11:32 PM
beoliving
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Old 02-05-2018, 11:47 PM
evilfij
SJW, a Carin' kinda guy
Rennlist Member

Received 621 Likes on 433 Posts

I have not seen tartan yet. That is nice.
Old 02-06-2018, 01:15 AM
montoya
Rennlist Member

Received 298 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by tasman
V180
manual with wing
no CXX
Arrow blue
SC dealer

Originally Posted by GeoJoe
I finally got an update on my PTS allocation. 6MT - Oak Green Metallic over a bunch of black.... trying to sync up a euro delivery too... not sure yet, but it's great to have a timeline!!!!

Originally Posted by beoliving

We are all crazy! So nice that you ended up with almost the same ideas, I guess we need to have dinner either in Florida or Germany to cellebrate like minded builds. Are you doing European Delivery?

Helped a friend yesterday at Excusive in Stuttgart. Oh, man, to many options, I was in candyland again. last minute I changed again! With last minute I mean last minute. My car was already at production planning and there were working on it. So that is the beauty of working with a consultant at Exclusive who knows whom to call to make things happen. So color for sure unchanged, but back to racing yellow stiching and yellow belt. Pepita seats inserts. Also no carbon anymore, going with the standard touring. Only downside, I need to go aftermarket for the yellow calipers as I could not justify 10k Euro for PCCB just to go yellow....So hope it will work out, car should be locked now and a march production! I also ordered the coffee table book to get a little bit of the shmee excitment. Can‘t wait to see the car!
Thanks for the updates!
Old 02-07-2018, 12:20 PM
djcxxx
Three Wheelin'

Received 349 Likes on 176 Posts

Old 02-07-2018, 12:47 PM
GT3
Three Wheelin'

Received 221 Likes on 114 Posts

Originally Posted by djcxxx
Very nice. Looks best with those silver wheels instead of black ones. Is Lindgrun and Litchgrun the same?
Old 02-07-2018, 04:22 PM
PierreTT
Rennlist Member

Received 161 Likes on 62 Posts

As promised
A few shots at the PPF installer today
Old 02-07-2018, 08:50 PM
djcxxx
Three Wheelin'

Received 349 Likes on 176 Posts

Linden green is code 226 and aka chartreuse. Lichtgrun is aka Birch green and paint code 253.
Old 02-07-2018, 10:12 PM
JPMD
Rennlist Member

Received 139 Likes on 67 Posts

Awesome colors
Congrats guys!
Old 02-07-2018, 11:31 PM
UT911GTS
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It finally here!
The following users liked this post: