danny951
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looking forward to results Raj!
Old 06-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Damian in NJ
Race Director

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Nice to see the Iceshark mod in your signature, we miss the guy.
Old 07-07-2008, 04:26 PM
AaronR968
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any news on this chip yet?
Old 07-07-2008, 05:10 PM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

I am waiting to recieve it. D9 had issues with shipping and the chip ended up back with them. Once I have the chip, I will be in touch with Paddock and hopefully we can come up with a date that works for both parties.
I will keep everyone posted as soon as I have something to report. This way, if anyone is interested, they can bring their own chip to test as well or just come over to watch.
Raj
Old 07-09-2008, 02:52 PM
AaronR968
Racer

It will be a little hard for me to come over and watch as I am landlocked here in Kansas City but I would love to hear the results! Thanks for everything!
Old 07-15-2008, 07:41 AM
gman
Advanced

Raj

You must have received the chip, right?

Graham
Old 07-15-2008, 10:57 AM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Gmnan, not yet. Last I knew, it was back in transit.
Raj
Old 07-26-2008, 09:21 AM
pazzer
Advanced

still no news on the chip Raj, what they sending it over in a canoe, personally i think they have got everyones hopes up a bit, and are now running scared, as you are willing to put it through its paces, to see if it does what it says on the tin, lol.... if i were the vendor i would have shipped immediateley just to prove i was right then wait for all the cash to flow in...... right? so come on deutch nine pull ya fingers out....... or have your claims been exagerated slightly... shipping problems on a chip, come on it takes 3-5 days to ship to US..this has been going on for months and Raj aint even got the chip yet, regards chris.
Old 07-26-2008, 12:25 PM
rpm's S2
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Yeah… I sense that something is rotten in Denmark, I mean Switzerland.
Old 07-26-2008, 03:17 PM
future
Banned

Hi Guy's

Sorry for the serious delay regarding getting our chip over to Raj

We have recently been experiencing a string of shipping problems out of Switzerland and have had to look at using another postage method/company. As I'm sure you can all imagine this has caused us alot of problems over the last few weeks and 1 particular package had to be sent 3 times before it arrived with a customer (very embarrassing for us - and most certainly NOT our fault) so no there is "NOTHING ROTTEN IN SWITZERLAND" rpm's S2 ... Apart from a spate of POOR shipping performance which unfortunately reflects upon ourselves

Raj – If this delivery is not with you by mid next week please PM me and I will ship another to you. Did Beni give you the original tracking number mate?

I will have a chat with Beni tonight and find out exactly what the HELL is the status with this as it is extremely embarrassing especially considering we ship everything Priority

I will update ASAP as soon as I have some news later
Old 07-26-2008, 08:29 PM
pazzer
Advanced

i see your location is in cheshire, same here, why not send it from the UK then im based just off the m6 junction 18.... chris
Old 07-28-2008, 11:13 AM
951rs
Former Vendor

Hi all

I'm slightly disgusted by certain comments on this thread...however, I ignore these as to me they are just an expression of the obvious affiliation of certain individuals to a certain company which doesn't want any competitors to enter their marketplace by any means...

Anyway, just to invalidate some comments:
we have shipped the chip on 07/07/08 using a priority service from the Swiss post. On the online tracking the only event visible is that it has left Switzerland on 08/07/08. After having waited 10 days I have contacted the Swiss post for more information and they have entered a request to the USPS but were not able to confirm anything...
I then finally got a confirmation by the Swiss Post that it has got into the states where it is sitting since 08/07/08 as anybody can see:

(Tracking ID LX150241497CH)

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInt...abelInquiry.do

So, to sum it up, there's is nothing rotten neither in Denmark nor in Switzerland but USPS who does not provide a proper service. If USPS may not deliver it now or confirm a date today then I will re-ship another chip to Raj tomorrow.

So sorry for keeping you guys waiting but this issue is out of our reach of influence!

Cheers

Beni
Old 07-28-2008, 12:29 PM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

I spoke with Beni briefly this morning and I will attempt to try to free up the chip shipment from customs on this end.
I have also suggested using a commercial shipper in the future to avoid these hassles. Seems like international shipments are much better handled with commercial carriers.
I will let everyone know once I have the chips in my possession.
Raj
Old 07-28-2008, 03:26 PM
rpm's S2
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

I'm slightly disgusted by certain comments on this thread...however, I ignore these as to me they are just an expression of the obvious affiliation of certain individuals to a certain company which doesn't want any competitors to enter their marketplace by any means...
Gentlemen, my comment was in gest. Get a grip. And I, for one, am not affiliated with anyone. At all. My car is not even chipped - though I was considering the ProMax chip and wanted to learn about this new option before I decided.

I hope you can clear up your shipping problems, and look forward to Raj's test... But you need to calm down and deliver, not lash out at potential customers.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:27 PM
pazzer
Advanced

Here here, i am another who has posted some comments, yet also not affiliated with any other tuning company, why you mention that is unbelievable... i would like to hear your response to that aswell, the reason i posted what i did was the considerable time frame from when the first post was made to the chip actually arriving big big delays, i have just had a helmet sent from the US and it took 5 days, any how i no longer have my porsche but im still interested to see if you claims stand up to what it says on the tin and if you prove me wrong i applaud you and well done, then reap the rewards for your research into the chip programming, dont feel disgusted by the remarks these are genuine customers who have been waiting for this thread to come to a conclusion for far to long, all the best pazzer......

Quick Reply: DEUTSCH NINE launches NEW Motronic upgrade for 968