Notices
968 Forum 1992-1995

DEUTSCH NINE launches NEW Motronic upgrade for 968

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2008 | 09:27 AM
PorscheDude1
On the Radar
Rennlist Member

We got 4 inches, but I took the Porsche to lunch and did some shopping during the storm. No problem with good tires.
But then again I lived in Miami/Ft Lauderdale for 25 years. Just another rain storm IMHO.
Old 09-10-2008 | 10:11 AM
RajDatta
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by pazzer
wooooah there guys dont get touchy i only asked when it was going to happen........... as for doing it myself, i no longer have a 68 in my possesion. no one mentioned a tropical storm in the previous posts, just looking forward to the results thats all. pazzer.
Next time read the thread more carefully. It was mentioned earlier in the thread!
Originally Posted by 968workaholic
Do you have an rain dates? It looks like the weather is going to be pretty nasty on Saturday.
Raj
Old 09-10-2008 | 10:19 AM
968workaholic
Pro

Measured 7 inches in my back yard + some down trees + no power for awhile. Quite the opposite of a light shower that would have been acceptable.
Old 09-11-2008 | 03:41 AM
pazzer
Advanced

Originally Posted by 968TurboS
Next time read the thread more carefully. It was mentioned earlier in the thread!

Raj
yes sir, will do sir, sorry sir. lol yeah you mention rain dates and it might be nasty and sooooo what, no mention of a tropical storm in there, or am i going blind, for all i know it could have been a freak shower, as i have no idea of the weather in the US as i am UK based, so put ya dummy back in Raj. As a previous 968 owner i am very interested in the outcome of this test, and i applaud you, for finding the results, yes i am optimistic of the claims of the chip, and i have every right to be until proven, and so has everybody else for that matter, until the results are posted i sit on the fenc with doubt along with numerous others, you come across very positive of this chip, but very negative of others that doubt it, maybe your the flash of rennlist lol.....your way or no way ........
Old 09-11-2008 | 08:39 AM
PorscheDude1
On the Radar
Rennlist Member

you come across very positive of this chip, but very negative of others that doubt it, maybe your the flash of rennlist lol.....your way or no way ........
Thats the funniest thing I have read on this board all year long...

Old 09-11-2008 | 09:53 AM
biotechee
Racer

+1

Too funny!
Old 09-11-2008 | 10:41 AM
H2
Addict
Rennlist Member

yes sir, will do sir, sorry sir. lol yeah you mention rain dates and it might be nasty and sooooo what, no mention of a tropical storm in there, or am i going blind, for all i know it could have been a freak shower, as i have no idea of the weather in the US as i am UK based, so put ya dummy back in Raj. As a previous 968 owner i am very interested in the outcome of this test, and i applaud you, for finding the results, yes i am optimistic of the claims of the chip, and i have every right to be until proven, and so has everybody else for that matter, until the results are posted i sit on the fenc with doubt along with numerous others, you come across very positive of this chip, but very negative of others that doubt it, maybe your the flash of rennlist lol.....your way or no way ........
Sorry, Pazzer, but you're misinformed (nice way of saying confused, or full of BS). Flash and Raj are as different as you can get. I left the other forum because of Flash's diatribes and shameless pushing of friend's or self-interested products. I stay with Rennlist 968 largely because of open minded guys like Raj. To Raj all products are innocent until proven guilty....the difference is that he's a gentleman and he's diplomatic. That's not true of everyone.

H2
Old 09-11-2008 | 10:42 AM
Damian in NJ
Race Director

OK, let's all calm down. This test will be open for anyone to visit, so no skullduggery or chip/vendor favortism will happen. I'm sure as soon as Raj and the dyno shop can coordinate time it'll get done.

Bio, I wonder why you haven't gotten ragged over your color choice on the new car-your buddy at the other site has made some crude comments over SY and Riv Blue, guess he can't do that now!
Old 09-11-2008 | 11:07 AM
PorscheDude1
On the Radar
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Damian in NJ
Bio, I wonder why you haven't gotten ragged over your color choice on the new car-your buddy at the other site has made some crude comments over SY and Riv Blue, guess he can't do that now!
Nice attempt at deflection.
Old 09-11-2008 | 11:09 AM
biotechee
Racer

Word travels fast...

I wouldn't have any problems with anyone telling me what they thought about the color of my car, let alone anyone's car. I'd be more than willing to share my thoughts on the color of anyone's car should they car to hear it.

(Might not go over well with those who own white, silver, or guards red cars and who are somewhat sensitive... )

For the record, I haven't seen intentionally crude comments regarding a particular person's or persons' paint color. I've only received PMs asking if I'd be interested in selling it already and it's not even in my garage yet....

Last edited by biotechee; 09-11-2008 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Add'l Info
Old 09-11-2008 | 11:19 AM
PorscheDude1
On the Radar
Rennlist Member

Oh NOOO!
You do not like polar silver?
What am I to do?
Old 09-11-2008 | 11:20 AM
Damian in NJ
Race Director

I'll send them to you, they're typically hysterical-almost questioning the manhood of anyone driving a car in that color.

No deflection attempt, Bio jumped in and it made me think of his new car.
Old 09-11-2008 | 06:14 PM
SpeedBump
Happily Amused
Rennlist Member

<deleted>
not even worth it anymore.
Old 09-12-2008 | 02:35 AM
pazzer
Advanced

hey H2 looks like you spat ya dummy aswell dude, wheres the bull **** mate, what is it on here " raj's gang".
Old 09-12-2008 | 02:40 AM
pazzer
Advanced

well i hope you like the friendly banter from across the pond chaps, pazzer.

Quick Reply: DEUTSCH NINE launches NEW Motronic upgrade for 968