London 964 Spa Francorchamps Weekend 2013 - The Sequel

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2013, 07:43 PM
996ttalot
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9E Track Support for weekend

Hi Guys,

So I was asked to put forward a proposal by a couple of people to provide support (technical, parts etc) for the Spa weekend. Since we have several customers going as well and so on.

Bringing a tech, van and parts, tools etc for the four day trip (2 days travelling well incase we see a lot of 964s on the side of the french roads on the way over or back ) is not cheap either. Never knew a weekend could be so expensive!!

Anyway, 9E will provide this service to all who are going as part of this trip. If you need our services, then the tech will be charged out at £50 per hour cash (euros accepted). Parts will be basically be as close to trade as possible if you need some - no that is not an excuse to bring a shopping list
There is no fee for everyone for this service - the weekend is about fun and it is expensive enough as it is.

Hopefully you won't need the services, but at least you know we will do our best to get you sorted if required.

If you know of potential parts that you might need, shoot me a mail (ken.napier@nineexcellence.com) and we'll do our best to ensure we have them. We will bring a lot of spares like pads, discs and so, oil etc, all the usual stuff plus the known relays and so on.

Of course even if you don't use our services, you can always buy us a although lets not get the tech too pis%$d.

Ken

p.s. anyone overtaking me on track will be automatically excluded!!!!
Old 02-28-2013, 07:51 PM
wtdoom
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ok guys , engine will be ready for spa but it will be a 3.8 .
God bless Neil Bainbridge
Old 03-01-2013, 04:25 AM
h_____
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 996ttalot
Hi Guys,

So I was asked to put forward a proposal by a couple of people to provide support (technical, parts etc) for the Spa weekend. Since we have several customers going as well and so on.

Bringing a tech, van and parts, tools etc for the four day trip (2 days travelling well incase we see a lot of 964s on the side of the french roads on the way over or back ) is not cheap either. Never knew a weekend could be so expensive!!

Anyway, 9E will provide this service to all who are going as part of this trip. If you need our services, then the tech will be charged out at £50 per hour cash (euros accepted). Parts will be basically be as close to trade as possible if you need some - no that is not an excuse to bring a shopping list
There is no fee for everyone for this service - the weekend is about fun and it is expensive enough as it is.

Hopefully you won't need the services, but at least you know we will do our best to get you sorted if required.

If you know of potential parts that you might need, shoot me a mail (ken.napier@nineexcellence.com) and we'll do our best to ensure we have them. We will bring a lot of spares like pads, discs and so, oil etc, all the usual stuff plus the known relays and so on.

Of course even if you don't use our services, you can always buy us a although lets not get the tech too pis%$d.

Ken

Brilliant!!! Thats a really good deal - thanks for offering to us all. I for one will happy buy beer.
Old 03-01-2013, 04:38 AM
freedman
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by 996ttalot
Hi Guys,

Ken

Wow, thats great service, and offers fantastic peace of mind.

Many thanks Ken
Old 03-01-2013, 04:39 AM
freedman
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by wtdoom
Now thats going to be special

Car was lovely before
Old 03-01-2013, 04:52 AM
mf_rsr
Pro

Thank you 9E - it will be great having you there!!! Ill certainly get you a beer!
Old 03-01-2013, 04:52 AM
mf_rsr
Pro

Happy days wtdoom :-)
Old 03-01-2013, 05:52 AM
boxsey911
Nordschleife Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Ken, that will be superb. Make sure 9E is loud and proud on the side of the support van because I'm sure Frank will work a photo into the magazine feature he'll be doing about the trip.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:55 AM
Cheeksyboy
Burning Brakes

Just wanna add my appreciation for the support 9e are providing, just hope I don't need your services
Old 03-01-2013, 06:05 AM
IanR
Racer

Originally Posted by h_____
Ian, will it be ready for the RS day next week?
Hi Hugh, no it won't be ready for next week so I've had to cancel that (my own fault, left it a bit late getting the car into the bodyshop). They're also sorting out some rust at the bottom corners of the windscreen. Fingers crossed it'll be sorted for Spa!
Old 03-01-2013, 06:06 AM
IanR
Racer

Originally Posted by boxsey911
Ian, I have a very ropey second hand left light unit that you can have for free. It would get you by while you wait for a new one. Let me know and I'll see what state it is in.
Thank you for the offer Steve - I'll check with GT One where thay are with parts and get back to you.

Cheers
Ian
Old 03-01-2013, 08:29 AM
Rephlex
Burning Brakes

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by wtdoom
I made a covert check on progress this morning at BS Motorsport; car is looking mega (sans engine) and they are cracking on with the work. Awesome workshop, had a peek under some covers at some very interesting old pork.
Old 03-01-2013, 12:23 PM
wtdoom
Pro

Bog thank you to 9x , fantastic service !

Originally Posted by freedman
Now thats going to be special

Car was lovely before
Im hoping so ,
its black now you know ?

Originally Posted by mf_rsr
Happy days wtdoom :-)
I am relieved I must say !
Originally Posted by Rephlex
I made a covert check on progress this morning at BS Motorsport; car is looking mega (sans engine) and they are cracking on with the work. Awesome workshop, had a peek under some covers at some very interesting old pork.
Cant believe you didnt check out my RSR engine
Old 03-01-2013, 01:16 PM
freedman
Three Wheelin'

ooh lovely, trick wheels too

Twas lovely when Lee had it, but with a 3.8 and other stuff its going to be epic

Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh
Old 03-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Cheeksyboy
Burning Brakes

That is a thing of beauty WTDoom....can't wait to see it in the metal....all 3.8l of it!

Wow.

At this rate I'm gonna need a bigger memory card for my camera with all these lovely 964s, the rest of the pit lane will be an after thought!

Quick Reply: London 964 Spa Francorchamps Weekend 2013 - The Sequel