Old 03-05-2009, 10:54 AM
John@Fabspeed
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 56 Likes on 40 Posts
Default Fabspeed 964 C2/C4/RS RSR Header Muffler Kit

Fabspeed 964 C2 C4 RS America RSR Header Muffler Kit

Fabspeed wants to remind everyone who owns a Porsche 964 and runs it on the track of our RSR Header Muffler kit that is available. Our Header Muffler kit is intended for track use because it doesn’t use any cats and is designed for maximum power and sound. The package consists of our RSR equal length headers with or without heater boxes, a dual inlet/dual outlet muffler and muffler pipes if you wanted to run straight out of the headers for the track. The Header Muffler kit will eliminate the stock cat and both 60+ Lb. heavy mufflers and replace it with our one Fabspeed muffler to maximize flow and power with the least amount of restriction. If you are looking for a new exhaust for your track car or street car that sounds aggressive saves lots of weight and makes ultimate horsepower this is the option you want. We have the headers available with or without heat depending on your needs and requirements.

• Fits All 964 C2 C4 RS cars 1989-1994
• Saves over 40 lbs from the rear of your 964 and the car will feel much stronger and responsive.
• Full bolt-on installation.
• Significantly increases Horsepower and Torque that you can feel. Strongest and finest high performance race system available for all 964 street, race and DE event cars worldwide.
• 14 - 16 gauge T304 Stainless Steel- Much stronger, better quality and guaranteed to be the finest quality in the Industry. Uses CNC Mandrel bent tubing and F1 style high velocity Merge Collectors for maximum flow.
• Strong and deep sports car sound at medium speeds and sounds aggressive through the RPM range!
• 964 Header Muffler Kit Video (http://www.fabspeed.com/964C2_C4_RS.html)
Visit www.fabspeed.com for more information and product videos for the 964 and to place an order. Please make sure to mention this code (AKRFS04) to receive the Rennlist member discount when placing your order.

The Rennlist member price for the 964 Header Muffler kit is
1. Header Muffler Kit With Heat is $2600 ($100 Discount)
2. Header Muffler Kit Without Heat is $2395 ($100 Discount)

All parts are in stock and ready to ship. We ship internationally as well. Feel free to PM or email me Alex@fabspeed.com directly with any questions you might have.
Product Photos below on and off the car and photos of the kit with heat and without heat on the floor.
Attached Images     
Old 03-05-2009, 11:45 AM
Wachuko
Professor of Pending Projects
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts
Talking

You bastards!! Don't you know that the economy is trashed and you can't be tempting us like this!!!

That looks awesome!!! I want I want!!!! Still have the email with the quote from Joe... I even have new nuts and gaskets, and the new corner bumper cover with the exit for the dual tip ready...

arrghhhhhh!!

Edit - adding a few smileys to make sure you don't take this post the wrong way. That is one fantastic setup that I plan on installing as soon I can take my credit cards back from my wife...
Old 03-05-2009, 11:59 AM
Geoffrey
Nordschleife Master

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

The Header with heat kit was installed on Mark Shocks 9M USA conversion car and it sounds awesome. We only ran it with the muffler which made the car sound like a 3.0RSR. It is quiet for normal driving and does not have the 2500rpm drone that other muffler only systems have.

I can highly recommend it, espeically since they have now improved the kit fitment and heater attachments.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:14 PM
PorscheCarrera964
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have this exact setup on my car and I love it, great quality, great sound.

However, when the straights are on, it seems like they are shorter than the ones you have shown here, mine dont even reach the bumper cutout for some reason, is this normal?

I didnt know that you guys sold them with heat, I wish the previous owner would have opted for those instead of without.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:43 PM
John@Fabspeed
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by PorscheCarrera964
I have this exact setup on my car and I love it, great quality, great sound.

However, when the straights are on, it seems like they are shorter than the ones you have shown here, mine dont even reach the bumper cutout for some reason, is this normal?

I didnt know that you guys sold them with heat, I wish the previous owner would have opted for those instead of without.
Thanks everyone for all the great feedback and for using Fabspeed products.
PorscheCarrera, if your bypass pipes dont reach the outlets on the bumper, you must have not received our new redesigned pipes. PM with your contact information and address so we can get you the correct set.
Thanks
Alex@fabspeed
Old 03-05-2009, 02:56 PM
Jonnygo1
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have their cat bypass and dual muffler....it is quite sweet!
Old 03-05-2009, 03:16 PM
HalV
Rennlist Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Alex@fabspeed
• Significantly increases Horsepower and Torque that you can feel. Strongest and finest high performance race system available for all 964 street, race and DE event cars worldwide.
Do you have before and after dyno graphs that show the increases?
Old 03-05-2009, 04:53 PM
Wachuko
Rennlist Member

Cool

Originally Posted by Jonnygo1
I have their cat bypass and dual muffler....it is quite sweet!
I have their cat bypass and G-pipe... but everyone that has this setup just speaks of how great the sound is... can't wait to be able to afford one.

I have their system in the 996TT and it is sweet.
Old 03-05-2009, 06:19 PM
crg53
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

I can see a group buy coming up.............
Old 03-05-2009, 08:37 PM
964russ
Three Wheelin'

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Wow, i wish i had the cash to invest!
Old 03-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Duck
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I just wish the engine in my car was as clean as the one in the photos.
Old 03-05-2009, 10:13 PM
Wachuko
Rennlist Member

Talking

Originally Posted by crg53
I can see a group buy coming up.............
Group buy would get us a better deal for sure...

They should do something like, oh geezzz, I don't know... US$2K shipped heat or no heat...

See what you made me do... I am going to be in the dog house for a few weeks...
Old 03-06-2009, 10:20 AM
John@Fabspeed
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Originally Posted by HalV
Do you have before and after dyno graphs that show the increases?
We dont have any Dyno numbers on this system on our in house Dyno jet since we have not gotten the chance to get a car in to do it. I have had a few shops who ran the kit and saw some really good numbers. We are looking for someone who can come in and let us run the car with the header muffler kit on. I will take an additional $100 off the system to anyone who wants to bring there car to Fabspeed for a Dyno run.

Thanks for the great feedback once again guys and a group buy does sound good for this sytem, I am working on a price now. I will post up information shortly. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
Alex@fabspeed
Old 03-06-2009, 10:34 AM
hawk911
Race Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man that setup looks great. I'd have to do a major cleaning before I could install it and take pics. I just couldn't do that polished SS any justice.

Oh yeah- I'd have to sell a kidney too.
Old 03-06-2009, 10:36 AM
964sepp
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Alex:
price for headers (both versions) alone???
cheers

Quick Reply: Fabspeed 964 C2/C4/RS RSR Header Muffler Kit