Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Singer's really ramping up production

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2018, 02:09 PM
John McM
Rennlist Member

Received 567 Likes on 339 Posts

Every time you guys mention how many parts they take off the original cars I try to workout how to get to Autobahn after Rennsport and take a swag of parts home with me to New Zealand
Old 02-23-2018, 02:26 PM
Marine Blue
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 801 Likes on 465 Posts

Originally Posted by John McM
Every time you guys mention how many parts they take off the original cars I try to workout how to get to Autobahn after Rennsport and take a swag of parts home with me to New Zealand
I’ve stopped by Autobahn and I felt like a kid in a candy store. It’s a bit messy but there are an abundance of parts and Mike is a great guy to work with. He’s helpful and reasonable. I’m going to be making a list before my next visit and see if I can find everything I need.
Old 02-27-2018, 09:50 AM
tonymission
Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by Marine Blue

I’ve stopped by Autobahn and I felt like a kid in a candy store. It’s a bit messy but there are an abundance of parts and Mike is a great guy to work with. He’s helpful and reasonable. I’m going to be making a list before my next visit and see if I can find everything I need.
Mike is such an A+ guy. I don't mind saying that I had the opposite experience dealing with him over LA Dismantlers. The fact that LAD is (or was?) right next door to Singer and Singer used Mike in San Diego I think speaks volumes. I've got multiple pieces from Mike and the prices were always fair and arrived exactly as described & shipped/boxed perfectly. Sometimes I try to think of stuff I could use just to give him more business even though I don't really have a need for it.

Quick Reply: Singer's really ramping up production