Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

my 3L dyno

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2015, 12:09 AM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

[quote=Justin S2]why didn't you go with michael mount or chris white?

albert seems to do great work but he can be a bit of a jerk. i also think his idea of suing people is ridiculous when all he does is bash liberals (he doesn't believe in freedom of speech?)

whatever, spending 20k on a 951 all at once is ridiculous. buy an n54 bmw and tune it a little bit and you get a lot more power very easily.[/quote

Never herd of Mike mount and I called Chris white but he had a long waiting list and Albert said he could take me in right away and was very cool at 1st ect ... And he's I saw a post he Tryed to sue some one for the same thing I believe in 2012 lol
Old 12-13-2015, 06:57 PM
jmj951
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JBrown
... And he's I saw a post he Tryed to sue some one for the same thing I believe in 2012 lol
I don't think you have to seriously worry about him suing you. Unless he has a really shady lawyer, he's not going to find anyone that will take that case. He might find such a person, but that lawyer will just try to settle directly with you based on threats, he wouldn't actually file a case if the evidence doesn't really support it. These days, with Yelp, TravelAdvisor, Amazon reviews, etc., people are constantly saying terrible things about companies and products on the Internet and it's common practice. You can say anything that's true, doesn't matter how bad it is.
Old 12-13-2015, 06:59 PM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jmj951
I don't think you have to seriously worry about him suing you. Unless he has a really shady lawyer, he's not going to find anyone that will take that case. He might find such a person, but that lawyer will just try to settle directly with you based on threats, he wouldn't actually file a case if the evidence doesn't really support it. These days, with Yelp, TravelAdvisor, Amazon reviews, etc., people are constantly saying terrible things about companies and products on the Internet and it's common practice. You can say anything that's true, doesn't matter how bad it is.
I'm not worried about that at all I find it very funny, I saw he tried pulling the same act a few years ago I read a thread on it ! Anyways good news a trailer is leaving tomorrow morning to go get my car !
Old 12-13-2015, 10:36 PM
Paulyy
Professional Hoon
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

[QUOTE=JBrown;12837798]
Originally Posted by Justin S2
why didn't you go with michael mount or chris white?

albert seems to do great work but he can be a bit of a jerk. i also think his idea of suing people is ridiculous when all he does is bash liberals (he doesn't believe in freedom of speech?)

whatever, spending 20k on a 951 all at once is ridiculous. buy an n54 bmw and tune it a little bit and you get a lot more power very easily.[/quote

Never herd of Mike mount and I called Chris white but he had a long waiting list and Albert said he could take me in right away and was very cool at 1st ect ... And he's I saw a post he Tryed to sue some one for the same thing I believe in 2012 lol
You muricans have some messed up laws i tells you.
Old 12-14-2015, 09:43 AM
ramius665
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Humboldtgrin
There is absolutely NO information on the web for a part number for the 968 turbo rs cylinder head. All the information states it's similar eveywhere I've looked on the web.
Just because you fail at research doesn't mean everyone does. There's a document widely and freely available with each and every part number, by parts group category of parts for the 968 Turbo S and RS. I've got this document and have had it for a few years. But if you wanted that information in english, factory documentation doesn't exist (that I'm aware of).
Old 12-14-2015, 04:28 PM
Humboldtgrin
Drifting

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by ramius665
Just because you fail at research doesn't mean everyone does. There's a document widely and freely available with each and every part number, by parts group category of parts for the 968 Turbo S and RS. I've got this document and have had it for a few years. But if you wanted that information in english, factory documentation doesn't exist (that I'm aware of).
So I'm a failure at researching information that was avalible a few years ago but not in English? Geez I can see why you and Albert have problems. Thanks buddy. I see you didn't provide any of that information that you have with all those documents when I was asking, but everyone else did.
Old 12-14-2015, 07:08 PM
George D
Drifting

http://968turbo.homestead.com/

https://rennlist.com/forums/924-931-...trs-heads.html

Weird that Rennlist has a very well done link about 944 - 968 turbo series heads? They include the part numbers - download a German to English translation application and read to your hearts content.

There's plenty of links. The 968 Turbo and the 968 Turbo RS had different sized valves and guides. Doesn't really matter - no one would source one for a clone (unless they were lucky enough to buy the entire motor - then should sell that head to a collector) or 3.0 as both the 2.7 head and the 16V heads are MUCH easier sourced - and flow much better. If you want to buy one - there's one of the non RS ready for a large check.

G

Originally Posted by Humboldtgrin
So I'm a failure at researching information that was avalible a few years ago but not in English? Geez I can see why you and Albert have problems. Thanks buddy. I see you didn't provide any of that information that you have with all those documents when I was asking, but everyone else did.
Old 12-16-2015, 10:54 AM
dizzyj
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Out of curiosity why did you go from mtune to the tec? All other things considered id love to hear your impressions although with the build it might be hard to determine what the standalone is buying you

I'm running mtune but also have a tec ready to go. I just never installed
Old 12-16-2015, 11:18 AM
JBrown
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by dizzyj
Out of curiosity why did you go from mtune to the tec? All other things considered id love to hear your impressions although with the build it might be hard to determine what the standalone is buying you

I'm running mtune but also have a tec ready to go. I just never installed
Well I have having issues w my engine wire harness and Albert kept finding repairs and it kept going on he kept Fixing wires and it was going old Albert said my car would run perfect with this system so yeha we ripped all the old **** out and put in the tec .. Now I don't have to worry about wires in the future

Quick Reply: my 3L dyno