Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

1000 rwhp anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2007, 12:17 AM
m42racer
Three Wheelin'

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am absolutely disgusted with what I am reading. Drifto or whatever you call yourself, I am hoping that you get banned for your comments.

There is absolutely no place for that kind of language directed towards another, period. Whatever your opinion is or maybe, best to keep it to yourself and your trash talk. I for one will not accept it. I hope the moderator doesn't either.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:18 AM
Cory9584
Drifting

That first picture is funny as hell. Keep up the good work
Old 05-09-2007, 12:20 AM
bigred1001
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I used to work for the county mental agency. Drifto's whole family was there
Attached Images  
Old 05-09-2007, 12:28 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 87 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by m42racer
I am absolutely disgusted with what I am reading. Drifto or whatever you call yourself, I am hoping that you get banned for your comments.

There is absolutely no place for that kind of language directed towards another, period. Whatever your opinion is or maybe, best to keep it to yourself and your trash talk. I for one will not accept it. I hope the moderator doesn't either.
Yes, agree specially when he called John Wayne; "Pompous ****wit"
Old 05-09-2007, 12:39 AM
Fishey
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Maybe so, but not when i have quoted it. we do run them at them at that power level..
So is your quotation better then the next dudes? Honestly, I don't care but until I see any car in real life in action (dyno/dragstrip/race track) there will be nothing but doubt in my mind this is extremely true when it includes the Porsche crowd. I have never seen so many BS numbers thrown around in my life.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:39 AM
SoloRacer
Drifting

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Driftomagnifico
Since Travis would never say it... You guys are some dick loving *******.

Seriously, 99% of you don't know ****. You all hide behind past history of a car make that you have absolutely nothing to do with beyond you own one of there cars, mostly 2nd hand at that. Hell you dumbasses can't even break the big power numbers, much less make a real POWERBAND with your ******* engines. Get out of the ****ing 80's, ****s long gone along with your hopes of keeping up to modern performance.

You seek to discredit me because I don't buy the bull**** hook line and sinker. You don't have **** on me besides a bunch of ******* crew comments and general ****tard mob mentality. Where's your big accomplishment? Gonna be like Guns951 and shell out a bunch of cash to upgrade his stock turbo 951 and think he has 1/100th of a reason to talk **** to anyone with that SLOW ****ING TRASH? Hell no. I made more power with a 2.0L than this entire forum of 951 owners! HAHAHHAHAHA... lame dick retards!

Will this dude build a 1000whp engine? Who the **** knows... I hope he does. It will prove that at least some of you ignorant ****tards can build an engine correctly.

A.Wayne, blow it out your ****ing *** hole you pompous ****wit.

Special Tool, your name suits you... and your engine makes **** for a powerband because you are a useless ignorant mother ****er that thinks he knows it all.

Lart, you're a funny guy.

To those that are grating on Travis for not wanting to mod his 951... GO **** YOURSELF

Now there is the Drifto we all remember so well.

Don't worry Rennlist... I'm gone. Delete my user file. This isn't even worth the time to get a laugh out of the idiotranch that is the 951 forum.
Now that was about the only thing worth reading in that whole diatribe. I'm astonished that the mods even gave you a second chance. Good bye and good riddance. Believe it or not we will be just fine without you - remember it was you who wanted to join us and not the other way around.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:40 AM
nitehawk951
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thats it, I vote that John D gives lart a lifetime membership for free. If I have a bad day, from now on I will just search his posts.

+1 for m42, 2bridges,lart and A.wayne for intelligent comments. I know I left more out, sorry. Dave I really want to know more about your project, good luck man, sucks that this happened to your thread.

As for drifto, i think you went way too far saying what you did and I hope you get banned for it. You do come off as if you think you are the smartest person in the world but dont create anything to back it up. You need to humble yourself and maybe come back when your 18. Hopefully in 10 years you will be more mature. Till then, sell me your 951 and I wont part it out. I will finish what you could'nt.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:41 AM
lart951
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 87 Likes on 50 Posts

You guys **** off the poor kid, I bet right now he is in route to a ricer club with a 9mm on his hand, I can see the headlines. " ricer masacre", you make me do it, porsche purist, pompous ****wit!
Old 05-09-2007, 12:48 AM
SoloRacer
Drifting

Originally Posted by nitehawk951

Thats it, I vote that John D gives lart a lifetime membership for free. If I have a bad day, from now on I will just search his posts.

+1 for m42, 2bridges,lart and A.wayne for intelligent comments. I know I left more out, sorry. Dave I really want to know more about your project, good luck man, sucks that this happened to your thread.

As for drifto, i think you went way too far saying what you did and I hope you get banned for it. You do come off as if you think you are the smartest person in the world but dont create anything to back it up. You need to humble yourself and maybe come back when your 18. Hopefully in 10 years you will be more mature. Till then, sell me your 951 and I wont part it out. I will finish what you could'nt.
For the record...Drifto doesn't own a 951. His 944 is normally aspirated. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Travis is the guy with the 951. It's for sale by the way. Maybe this thread can convince him to try and put it together and show us "ignorant" Porsche owners the light when it comes to making horsepower.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:51 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Fishey
So is your quotation better then the next dudes? Honestly, I don't care but until I see any car in real life in action (dyno/dragstrip/race track) there will be nothing but doubt in my mind this is extremely true when it includes the Porsche crowd. I have never seen so many BS numbers thrown around in my life.
I guess you have issues, but try and get down to a PCA event or PBOC, NASA POC. etc. you won't see thne running on rennlist ...
Old 05-09-2007, 12:54 AM
Fishey
Nordschleife Master

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
I guess you have issues, but try and get down to a PCA event or PBOC, NASA POC. etc. you won't see thne running on rennlist ...
I make it to a ton of races every year and all of the numbers I hear from those guys are overrated. Alot of these race cars I see at our shop and the numbers I hear sometimes are just funny.
Old 05-09-2007, 12:57 AM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by SoloRacer
For the record...Drifto doesn't own a 951. His 944 is normally aspirated. Not that there is anything wrong with that. Travis is the guy with the 951. It's for sale by the way. Maybe this thread can convince him to try and put it together and show us "ignorant" Porsche owners the light when it comes to making horsepower.
No travis wants to join the RB26 crowd, sweet engine but has it's own form of issue's . The Skyline GT-R in stock Config is no fasterthan a 944 turbo S in stock config. They will make more power than a 951 , but the whole dynamics are different the car is a lot clumsier in fell , but being rare it has more of that ricer appeal amongst the young ones. If travis is serious about big power with the rb26, he better stock up on crank bearings .......
Old 05-09-2007, 12:58 AM
nitehawk951
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wait a second here, how is it this guy even has a 944 N/A 8V when he just bashed his own motor verbally on page 1 of this thread, I think. I would still buy that ****. I love any 944, im sorry, I think I have a problem. Someone help me.
By the way I wasnt kidding, where does this guy live. I will take that poor 944 and give it a good home.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:01 AM
SoloRacer
Drifting

Originally Posted by nitehawk951
Wait a second here, how is it this guy even has a 944 N/A 8V when he just bashed his own motor verbally on page 1 of this thread, I think. I would still buy that ****. I love any 944, im sorry, I think I have a problem. Someone help me.
By the way I wasnt kidding, where does this guy live. I will take that poor 944 and give it a good home.
I heard he lives in a van down by the river.......
Old 05-09-2007, 01:07 AM
Cory9584
Drifting

Theres plenty of faster cars out there but i wouldent trade my 951 for any of them. I love the way it drives and its styling.

Quick Reply: 1000 rwhp anyone?