A night out with some friends

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 02:12 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by shiners780
I think you go to your first post, hit the edit symbol (lower right of post, the paper/pencil symbol), then down at the bottom under "thread management" you can close the thread. Maybe.
Maybe. John, try it?
Old 11-11-2006, 02:27 PM
Z-man
Race Director

Originally Posted by C. Beau
Z06 brakes are not garbage like someone who doesn't know what they're talking about said and who thinks b/c they have a track car they are qualified to spout falsehoods ...that is my only point

Nubergring lap times on st. pads and st. tires and 0-70 braking tests....case closed...lock it up Joe!!!
1. My opinion is based on what others have said about the brakes. That includes your comments, dummy!

2. Like I said before - a quick lap around the Ring, or any track for that matter is done by going FAST, not by slowing down.

3. 0-70 braking tests? I think you mean 70-0 braking tests. But like I said before - numbers, and stats found in car mags don't always translate well in the real world.

I suggest you quit bad mouthing myself and Rolo - we may not have the experience that Max Papshmear does, but we do know a thing or two about driving on the track - of which you have absolutely ZERO experience in. If you want to know who I am, just do a search for posts that I made here.

BTW: How old are you anyway? Do you have your permit yet, or do you have to wait a couple more years till then???

John - I agree - it is time to lock this thread up.
-Zoltan.
Old 11-11-2006, 02:30 PM
RolexNJ
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Z-man

3. 0-70 braking tests? I think you mean 70-0 braking tests. But like I said before - numbers, and stats found in car mags don't always translate well in the real world.

I suggest you quit bad mouthing myself and Rolo - we may not have the experience that Max Papshmear does, but we do know a thing or two about driving on the track - of which you have absolutely ZERO experience in. If you want to know who I am, just do a search for posts that I made here.

BTW: How old are you anyway? Do you have your permit yet, or do you have to wait a couple more years till then???

John - I agree - it is time to lock this thread up.
-Zoltan.
God Z you are to funny -->

John: PM a Mod to have it closed -->
Old 11-11-2006, 09:28 PM
Marc Shaw
Super Duper Moderator
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by porshhhh951
thats because regular members can't lock threads.

thats a mod only ability.
Do you mean "a mod's only ability" or "only a mod's ability" because I have lots of abilities other than locking threads.

Marc

Quick Reply: A night out with some friends