Notices
944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

*OFFICIAL* Griffin Radiator Group Buy - Friday March 17th Ending Date!

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 04:46 PM
Imflammable
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When is the anticipated build/ship date?

We will contact Griffin Directly and get added to an order list?

Jesse
Old 03-16-2006, 06:10 PM
Matthew951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Imflammable
When is the anticipated build/ship date?

We will contact Griffin Directly and get added to an order list?

Jesse

PM me with your name/address, and I will send a compiled list of everyone on Rennlist that wants in on the group buy. Everyone in on the GB will then call in their own payment information.

7-8 weeks is the build time estimated by Griffin.

Matt
Old 03-16-2006, 07:29 PM
Tms951
Pro

Please remove me from the list. I needed one right away and managed to get one from another rennlist member from the previous group buy. Thank you.
Old 03-17-2006, 12:04 PM
Matthew951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Remember, today is the last day to get in on this group buy! Send me a PM by Midnight tonight (Eastern Standard Time - GMT -05:00), and I will add you to the list. Any PMs asking me to add you to the list received after that will be disregarded!

Glad to see a good turn out for this group buy. Thanks everyone for helping to make this Process as painless as possible for me and Griffin!

Matt
Old 03-17-2006, 12:57 PM
pk951
Burning Brakes

Thanks again Matt. When should we get on the phone with Griffin?
Old 03-17-2006, 02:33 PM
Matthew951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by pk951
Thanks again Matt. When should we get on the phone with Griffin?
You can call Griffin starting Monday Morning. I am sure Scotty's going to get swamped with calls early next week. Just remember to tell him you're with the Rennlist group buy.

Matt
Old 03-18-2006, 05:53 PM
gregeast
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts

Matt,

Will you please post the phone # for Griffin/Scotty and any instructions that we should follow?

Thanks,

Greg (on the road until next Friday)
Old 03-19-2006, 10:05 AM
SchnellerUmsetzer
Drifting

I ordered mine early it cost more, but I was in a bind. It took three days to make it to CT (Father and Sons Collections, MA). It is installed. What a great product no more worries about the plasic sides leaking or the mounting bolts busting the tops of the plastic sides.
Old 03-19-2006, 12:56 PM
Matthew951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by gregeast
Matt,

Will you please post the phone # for Griffin/Scotty and any instructions that we should follow?

Thanks,

Greg (on the road until next Friday)
Hey Everyone -

Here's the plan... Everyone needs to call Griffin; the number is 800-722-3723. Just ask to speak with Scott Sullivan. All you need to do is tell him you are part of the Rennlist Group buy, and he'll take your name and add your payment information to the file I sent him. If I understood him correctly, he cannot bill the order until everyone on the list gets their payment info to him, as that’s when they can order all the parts and what not needed for the radiators. I think this is a company policy for Group Buys. So once everyone on the list has called their payment info in - then Griffin can charge the order, and get started on building our radiators.

Thanks guys!
Matt
Old 03-19-2006, 01:23 PM
Diver944
Pro

Superb Matt, thanks

I'll be calling through the order for myself, Stever951, Fen and Eastender all here in the UK.

Just for your info, mine will be going on a 3.3 8v Turbo (nearly built), Fen and Eastender have some pretty wild 2.5s running MAF and stand alone engine management, and SteveR has the Scivison MAF using Apexi boost control. We have a UK Dyno Day with 30 951s planned for 20th May and will obviously let you all know the results when they are in
Old 03-19-2006, 08:19 PM
Matthew951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Diver944
Superb Matt, thanks

I'll be calling through the order for myself, Stever951, Fen and Eastender all here in the UK.

Just for your info, mine will be going on a 3.3 8v Turbo (nearly built), Fen and Eastender have some pretty wild 2.5s running MAF and stand alone engine management, and SteveR has the Scivison MAF using Apexi boost control. We have a UK Dyno Day with 30 951s planned for 20th May and will obviously let you all know the results when they are in

Excellent! That 3.3 sounds like its going to be a monster. Let me know what you end up pulling on the dyno when the time comes!

Matt
Old 03-20-2006, 09:35 AM
OVERBOOST
Rennlist Member

I called and Scotty does not have the list yet . I assume that it has been sent though. I will be calling later on today.

Thanks again.
Old 03-20-2006, 12:00 PM
Matthew951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by OVERBOOST
I called and Scotty does not have the list yet . I assume that it has been sent though. I will be calling later on today.

Thanks again.

I emailed him the list on Saturday... he should have it... I'll double check.

Thanks for the heads up,
Matt
Old 03-20-2006, 01:32 PM
Kevin M
Instructor

Guys,
I just spoke with Scotty. (9:23 am pacific time) He said that there email is down and that they expect it to be back up by the end of the day. He asks that everyone call him tomorrow as he anticipates having the list in front of him then. He has gotten numerous calls today and is unable to process any info. Again, he asks that people call him tomorrow. He was extremely nice and apologetic about the situation.
Old 03-20-2006, 02:18 PM
Matthew951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Kevin M
Guys,
I just spoke with Scotty. (9:23 am pacific time) He said that there email is down and that they expect it to be back up by the end of the day. He asks that everyone call him tomorrow as he anticipates having the list in front of him then. He has gotten numerous calls today and is unable to process any info. Again, he asks that people call him tomorrow. He was extremely nice and apologetic about the situation.

Kevin,

Thanks for talking with Scotty about the situation. I was just about to call him and ask about the email. I would have done it sooner, but I just got done with my classes for the day.

Thanks again,
Matt

Quick Reply: *OFFICIAL* Griffin Radiator Group Buy - Friday March 17th Ending Date!