Group buy for monkeys

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 02:22 PM
hockeydude
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by INURGRL951

Has anyone monkeys ran away from them or do they just get beat to shaken baby sindrom...lol

...word
Old 11-21-2008, 02:25 PM
spoolin51
Three Wheelin'

Heeeey spoolin the new picture is is soo damn funny to me and kinda true in a sad way

Has anyone monkeys ran away from them or do they just get beat to shaken baby sindrom...lol

costas
Yeah, its the sad truth.
Costas dont tell me thats your cayenne in your avatar?
Old 11-21-2008, 03:05 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spoolin51
I knew it was John I saw on that website....

Don't tell my mom
Old 11-21-2008, 03:45 PM
tifosiman
Race Director

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts

One day back at Varsity Bike Shop one of those field promotional agents that are more populous on college campuses than professors stopped into the store with some free garbage. I think he was trying to unload his merchandise and collect his $20 check for the day, because he asked if he could just leave all of the stuff with us. The haul amounted to about 10 crates of Ranch flavored CornNuts that we helped him carry from the back of his Jeep to the basement of our store. All the employees took one home, and we stashed the rest in our musty basement. Opening that box was like opening your candy bag the day after Halloween, except instead of tearing through it in a day, you find that you haven't made a dent in the stash after a week. I never thought I would get so sick of artificial ranch flavor, and I started giving away the boxes inside my crate to friends. My friend Sam took a full box and at e so many CornNuts that his gums started bleeding. Their plan really ended up backfiring, because to this day I can't even stand hearing the sound of someone near me eating CornNuts.
Old 11-21-2008, 05:04 PM
porshhhh951
Monkeys Removed by Request
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by tifosiman
One day back at Varsity Bike Shop one of those field promotional agents that are more populous on college campuses than professors stopped into the store with some free garbage. I think he was trying to unload his merchandise and collect his $20 check for the day, because he asked if he could just leave all of the stuff with us. The haul amounted to about 10 crates of Ranch flavored CornNuts that we helped him carry from the back of his Jeep to the basement of our store. All the employees took one home, and we stashed the rest in our musty basement. Opening that box was like opening your candy bag the day after Halloween, except instead of tearing through it in a day, you find that you haven't made a dent in the stash after a week. I never thought I would get so sick of artificial ranch flavor, and I started giving away the boxes inside my crate to friends. My friend Sam took a full box and at e so many CornNuts that his gums started bleeding. Their plan really ended up backfiring, because to this day I can't even stand hearing the sound of someone near me eating CornNuts.
I seriously look forward to you're stories. They are getting good.
Old 11-22-2008, 02:39 AM
INURGRL951
Three Wheelin'

Location: out in the sticks and flat lands of va wondering around for an open field or pavement!!!

Naaa it's just some picture of an unlucky fool with there turbo cayenne ....not me I go offroading but not swiming with it ..hahaha

costas
Old 11-22-2008, 03:18 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Naaa it's just some picture of an unlucky fool with there turbo cayenne ....not me I go offroading but not swiming with it ..hahaha

costas
If Porsche hadn't sold out, and stopped putting well engineered monkeys in their vehicles, that NEVER would have happened to the German Jeep!
Old 11-22-2008, 04:04 AM
spoolin51
Three Wheelin'

costas
offroading...is it 4wd?

Originally Posted by porshhhh951

Don't tell my mom
John, your secrets are well kept here. Please, share more info...
PS: When is the next sequel comming out? I want to know what happened when the big daddy gorrila D walked in on the monkey knocking off his old lady ?? ?? ?

Originally Posted by ehall
If Porsche hadn't sold out, and stopped putting well engineered monkeys in their vehicles, that NEVER would have happened to the German Jeep!
ROFL
All hail to the German Monkey

Last edited by spoolin51; 11-22-2008 at 04:23 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 03:26 AM
INURGRL951
Three Wheelin'

Location: out in the sticks and flat lands of va wondering around for an open field or pavement!!!

Hell yeah it is I go offroading with my friend that has a rover it does really well off on the trails!!!
Old 11-23-2008, 06:05 AM
spoolin51
Three Wheelin'

Hell yeah it is I go offroading with my friend that has a rover it does really well off on the trails!!!
Discovery or Range ?
A few years back I did financing for Charles Douglas Range Rover when I lived in London. I had a RR Vogue as my company car, and boy that thing had the sweetest electronic air suspension. I love how you can just hit a button when getting ready to park and it drops about 2-3 inches.
Old 11-23-2008, 06:32 AM
Lorax
The Impaler
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by spoolin51
Discovery or Range ?
A few years back I did financing for Charles Douglas Range Rover when I lived in London. I had a RR Vogue as my company car, and boy that thing had the sweetest electronic air suspension. I love how you can just hit a button when getting ready to park and it drops about 2-3 inches.
wtf, I thought I was the only one who stayed up this late.

carry on
Old 11-23-2008, 06:53 AM
spoolin51
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by Lorax
wtf, I thought I was the only one who stayed up this late.

carry on
Nah, me and the monkeys are up kickin it & drinkin beer
We are contemplating on new ideas for my project.
One monkey says your next move is Paint/body work
The other says suspension....
Old 11-23-2008, 06:53 AM
ehall
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Late? Hell, we just woke up!

I have a long day of installing one shower monkey and one high flow toilet monkey, then I have to shoot one monkey, because it refused to make boost.

Gonna be a long day.
Old 11-23-2008, 06:58 AM
spoolin51
Three Wheelin'

Originally Posted by ehall
Late? Hell, we just woke up!

I have a long day of installing one shower monkey and one high flow toilet monkey, then I have to shoot one monkey, because it refused to make boost.

Gonna be a long day.
F* shootin, Bomb tha MF*

I believe in disintegrating disobedient monkeys!
Old 01-09-2009, 02:11 AM
KuHL 951
Hey Man
Rennlist Member

Received 184 Likes on 109 Posts

Are the monkeys dead?

Quick Reply: Group buy for monkeys