944 Turbo and Turbo-S Forum 1982-1991
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Vitesse II Turbo Boost Curve

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2004 | 09:37 AM
Fen
Racer

Sorry to be a dummy, but I hadn't really realised all what the Link2 was until reading this thread. I'm now seriously thinking of buying one and offsetting the costs by offering the bits I don't need on eBay.

Just so I don't sell something I need to keep, can somebody confirm running a Link2 Standalone would mean I could remove both ECU's entirely and sell them on?

Anything else of value I could remove (aside from my Autothroity MAF)?

Thanks in advance...
Old 04-17-2004 | 04:28 PM
NZ951
Race Director

Yes sell the DME and KLR unit complete, and the original harness if you go with the PD one.

Also, do a search, there are a couple of really good threads about the advantages and functions of the Link 2. Lots of PCL files out there now also for tuning.
Old 04-17-2004 | 09:43 PM
Fen
Racer

Cool - I might well go for that, just doing some sums first to check...

I guess the harness is a PD item since you live in the same area as Link are based and use the PD one, Andrew? Did you buy the whole setup from PD and have it shipped to NZ?
Old 04-17-2004 | 10:12 PM
NZ951
Race Director

Link only supply the computers to PD. They dont sell the PD harness. Link are manufacturers of the electronic conponents. The PD harness was shipped to NZ... by the way, it is a very high quality piece of work. Call Neil and get some more technical info if needed, I can help with most everything else. I was the first to run the setup so have been through a lot...

Quick Reply: Vitesse II Turbo Boost Curve