Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Group Buy: PLX M300 wideband oxygen sensor and/or the Power Perfect SMT6

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2004, 02:31 PM
Matt H
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Contact MySwiss - I know I worked out payment with him and I am sure he would be happy to help others.

Mike, thanks for the work. I got my 968 handles yesterday, tell me the mirrors are on the way so I can ogle them for at least a little while!
Old 02-06-2004, 03:48 PM
Sam Lin
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

I was under the impression that all pricing was until the 15th - I sure hope so...

Sam
Old 02-06-2004, 06:37 PM
Mike B
Done With Sidepatch
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Did you go with the PLX Matt?
Old 02-06-2004, 06:56 PM
Matt H
Race Director

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yes, that is what I am going with.
Old 02-07-2004, 05:45 PM
cantresjr
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MySwiss, you recieved my pm. what's the outcome of this group buy.
Old 02-07-2004, 06:21 PM
DanD
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by cantresjr
i'm in on the LM1, out on the PLX. is payment cutoff on the 16th or today
MySwiss,
I sent you a PM on the LM1. I'm ready now or the 16th. I think you said in an earlier message there was time.

Mike,
Did we get enough to get the SMT6?
Old 02-07-2004, 06:38 PM
Tomas L
Pro

For those of you going for the LM-1, to log anything else aside from lambda you need Innovatives "Input Accessory #2" and to output lambda signal you probably need the auxiliary output cable. Stephen is checking up pricing on these for me now and if it's reasonable I'm probably in for the LM-1.

Tomas
Old 02-07-2004, 08:13 PM
DanD
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by Tomas L
For those of you going for the LM-1, to log anything else aside from lambda you need Innovatives "Input Accessory #2" and to output lambda signal you probably need the auxiliary output cable. Stephen is checking up pricing on these for me now and if it's reasonable I'm probably in for the LM-1.

Tomas

You mean to log it to the SMT6 or Link you need a cable?

It does it's own logging right?
Old 02-07-2004, 08:46 PM
Tomas L
Pro

The LM-1 does it's own logging. As delivered it can only log A/F but if you get the input accessory it can olso log rpm and four other signals.
If you want A/F signal output, for an auxilary display, or for lambda signal to the ECU or for logging in another device you most likely need the accessory output cable.
The need for the input cable I have confirmed with Innovative, the need for the output cable I have not checked with them but it appears to be that way according to the info on their website.

Tomas
Old 02-07-2004, 09:26 PM
Mike B
Done With Sidepatch
Rennlist Member

Originally posted by DanD
MySwiss,
I sent you a PM on the LM1. I'm ready now or the 16th. I think you said in an earlier message there was time.

Mike,
Did we get enough to get the SMT6?
Hey Dan, there appear to be four interested in the SMT6. Please PM me if you are.

I also sent Stephen an email. He is usually quite prompt in responding so I'm guessing he is out of town.
Old 02-07-2004, 10:38 PM
fast951
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts

Had plenty of people email me about this, it's easier just to post it here. Out of the box, the SMT6 does NOT data log WideBand signal, there is a way to configure it to read the signal and to log it...
Old 02-08-2004, 02:50 AM
adrial
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I highly recommend spending the extra ~$100 to get the SMT6 from vitesse.

I was hesitant to spend $300 for his tech support/configuration instructions, but for $100 it only took a few mins for me to decide. He shipped it the day after I sent him payment, and gave me a valid tracking number at the same time. I received it 2 days later nicely packaged.

Just a satisfied customer...I'll post more once the engine is back together and I get into tuning with the smt6.

As for the wideband, I'm gonna have to hold off for now. I need to see how much the rebuild is gonna cost before I go throwing more money around.
Old 02-08-2004, 03:10 AM
David Floyd
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally posted by adrial
I highly recommend spending the extra ~$100 to get the SMT6 from vitesse.

I was hesitant to spend $300 for his tech support/configuration instructions, but for $100 it only took a few mins for me to decide. He shipped it the day after I sent him payment, and gave me a valid tracking number at the same time. I received it 2 days later nicely packaged.

Just a satisfied customer...I'll post more once the engine is back together and I get into tuning with the smt6.

As for the wideband, I'm gonna have to hold off for now. I need to see how much the rebuild is gonna cost before I go throwing more money around.
I agree with Adrial, my SMT6 is on a FedEx truck as we speak along with the complete Vitesse stage 4 kit John has been a pleasure to deal with.
Old 02-09-2004, 05:37 AM
Duke
Nordschleife Master

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

What's the status on this?

Thanks
Gustaf
Old 02-09-2004, 05:37 PM
MySwiss
Pro

OK guys. Sorry for not being able to answer your questions over the past weekend. But I was out of town.

I will be doing a countdown of how many people we have for each brand of wide band, latter today. So far it looks like we should have 10 people for the PLX, as for the Innovate, I just got off the phone with them to get some answers on the RPM pick up and the narrow band output.

The narrow band output is 8$
The 0 to 5 volt converter with the 5 auxiliary pick up wire is 99$. This includes the much needed RPM pick up. If you don't want to tap into the DME harness for RPM signal, there is a RPM inductor available for 20$, which will get the signal from the spark plug wires.

Orders will be taken till Monday A.M. the 16th.We need 10 people for the PLX and 5 for the Innovate. Billing will be done on the same day. That way everyone has a chance of getting in on this deal, and if by Friday the 13th, we don't have enough people, I will let everyone know.Ahead, so you still have 2 days to make it work out.

Quick Reply: Group Buy: PLX M300 wideband oxygen sensor and/or the Power Perfect SMT6