Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Anybody know Michael G. Wachholz? He has my $

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2004, 08:16 PM
tuna2
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My $.02

This happens to everyone at some time, whether it is a car part, a contract, a book, or a house, it all the same. I say that the only thing to do is get a rennlister to go to his place of buisness/house and hand deliver a print of the thread. No threats or confrontation, just a reminder that the list is powerful and far reaching. I think that that is not to much to ask of any lister and I would only recommend it if I would do it myself if a similar issue arises in Philadelphia.

As for a rating system, lets borrow for Vlad, impale a dead beat on a stick and have it as the homepage for all would be thieves to see.
Old 01-25-2004, 01:06 AM
IceShark
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

NZ951, I'm going to get ahold of this Wachholz character next week since I live pretty close to wherever he is currently holed up in. Since Randy said he mailed payment, I hope through the US Postal Service, that puts this in a whole new class of crime - a Federal crime that the Postal Inspector will get involved in. Toss in that Randy is a troop stationed in Iraq that has a fair chance of getting shot or blown up, that is getting screwed by this guy ..... well Wachholz has a problem.

I'll get something on the lighting packages to you when I have some free time tomorrow. You folks are left hand road lane drivers, like the UK, correct? So we need to see what type of lenses you can get locally as the right hand lane lenses I have in stock are not going to work too well down there. Though maybe I can get a couple LH lenses tossed in my next lens order from France.
Old 01-25-2004, 01:09 AM
NZ951
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Yup RHD lefties. I am more interested in your interior light packages ie dash and the rear lense filler system. Cheers
Old 01-25-2004, 01:18 AM
Mike Buck
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

Dan,
I paid for my stuff with a Postal Money Order. Michael acknowledged via email that he had received my payment in late Dec. Nothing has been shipped out and he has not returned any of my attempts to contact him

Any help you can provide would be awesome!
Old 01-25-2004, 03:32 AM
Red1
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey guys Matt H here (too lazy to log in). If you are handing out beatings go ahead and add mine, I am getting impatient. Glad it is just 50 dollars, and yes, I mailed mine VIA Fedex.
Old 01-26-2004, 06:35 PM
Jfrahm
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 138 Likes on 123 Posts

Funny I just read about a Michael Wacholtz in FL who was found murdered. Different person though, different middle initial. I had a great uncle in WI with that name so it jumps out at me.

-Joel.
Old 01-26-2004, 07:30 PM
mslovak1
Addict
Rennlist Member

Hello,

I purchased the 6 speed LSD transmission from him just before Christmas. I too have not received my items. I talked to him last Tuesday, and he said he would be shipping the stuff (at least mine) out last week. I emailed him about the status, and nothing; he also was not in the office today.
If anyone can check with him, please include me also.

M
Old 01-26-2004, 08:09 PM
Tom M'Guinn

Rennlist Member

Received 535 Likes on 287 Posts

I can't help but notice that his 968 parts are no longer on in the rennlist classifieds. Were they banned?
Old 01-26-2004, 08:20 PM
daniel951
Race Car

ice shark if you can send me a e-mail or website so i can see what kind of products you carry.
www.NewstartYouth@aol.com
Old 01-26-2004, 10:26 PM
NZ951
Race Director

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Me too Iceshark!

ajc153@student.canterbury.ac.nz
Old 01-27-2004, 08:27 AM
mslovak1
Addict
Rennlist Member

Is anyone close to:

11043 Stanley Curve
Bloomington, MN 55437

That they can stop buy and pick up any of our parts that he has.

M
Old 01-27-2004, 11:24 AM
IceShark
Nordschleife Master

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

968turboS, We have a big problem here and my first concern is to get Randy H. squared away. BBB is as worthless as **** on a hog and the IRS is not a viable avenue if you are just throwing accusations around.

If you look at the postings Wachholz has been doing this sort of thing since at least 1997. It is rather amazing one can get away with this so long but it shows how poor law enforcement is. Downright **** poor. LEOs only seem to understand a gun or a knife. Don't confuse them with a white collar crime. Though this is changing a bit with the likes of Enron happening. But Wachholz isn't exactly Enron.
Old 01-27-2004, 11:49 AM
Oddjob
Rennlist Member

Received 73 Likes on 56 Posts

I dont know what story everyone was told, but the car was his daily driver with well over 200,000 miles on it. And he was going to part it out because it was worth more in pieces than it was to sell it whole. He was also going to drive it until he sold enough major parts to make it worth while to take it apart.

For those that bought the major mechanicals like the engine and trans, were you told it was high mileage? Also, cars driven year around in MN with the salt in the winter, dont end up looking very good underneath.

Good luck.
Old 01-27-2004, 12:20 PM
mslovak1
Addict
Rennlist Member

Hello,

Just heard from Michael.
He said he is working to send out all of the stuff today, except for my tranny.
(He needs to find a pallet for it.)
So hopefully, this will end happy for all, and he will receive some reprise.

He mentioned to me that the tranny was not the original, and it had 60K miles on it when he put it in.

M
Old 01-27-2004, 12:45 PM
Mike Buck
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

How is he contacting you? He does not respond to either my email or phone calls!

I'm not holding my breath thinking he'll ship out "today". That's what he told me on Dec 9th or last year!

Quick Reply: Anybody know Michael G. Wachholz? He has my $