Sponsored by: Clore Automotive

Anybody know Michael G. Wachholz? He has my $

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2004, 04:00 PM
Mike Buck
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 22 Likes on 10 Posts

I just got email from Michael. He sent the FedEx tracking number for my package. He said I'll be able to track it starting tomorrow. I'm guessing I'll have my pieces sometime this week.

Last edited by Mike Buck; 02-23-2004 at 04:42 PM.
Old 02-23-2004, 08:03 PM
krichbaum
Cruisin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well, after calling many times with no luck, I just called and finally got an answer. He apparently doesn't want to give me what he owes me because he hung up on me. This guy is unbelievable.

On edit: His initial response when I asked about the brake kit I never received was classic. "Uh....ummmm...uhhh..................uhhh".
Old 02-23-2004, 10:53 PM
User 41221
Banned

Received 173 Likes on 108 Posts

Krichbaum, you've got mail...
Old 02-23-2004, 11:36 PM
Prospeed_Motorsport
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Allow me to publicly apologize for the slowness of delivery and poor communication. I will not give you shallow excuses. I am guilty of a lapse in judgment regarding the amount of time it would require to get everything off the car and shipped. Period. End of story. Nothing more to this and nothing less. Although I am DEFINTIELY guilty of being slow sometimes, I have not cheated people out of anything.

FWIW, there are always two sides to every story. In my case, I find it very interesting there are some involved in this thread that have been past brake customers and they don’t mention how their previous purchases shipped the same day ordered. Or, in one poster’s case, I spent approx. 3 hours talking to him via phone regarding the pros/cons of various brake upgrades. Then he purchased $700 worth of parts from another vendor because they were $25 cheaper! Another poster doesn’t mention the item(s) paid for were shipped to him LONG ago but when they arrived he refused delivery. For what reason I still don't know. Then bit_hes he didn’t get his stuff!

I also notice there are some I have never had any contact with and yet they’re able to offer up their two cents

I could go on and on responding to individual comments but that really wouldn't help anything. Again there are always two sides to every story and I do notice a definite lack of (some) folks not telling the whole story………………

At this time everything anyone has paid for except for one piece (the shipping boxes arrive on Tuesday so it will ship then) has gone out. I will ever part out a car again. It’s a full time job and I already have one of those.

Again, sorry for all the delays and my lack of communication. I will readily admit that was not the most professional behavior.

Michael
Old 02-23-2004, 11:42 PM
John D.
Banned

Received 56 Likes on 36 Posts

This thread is closed. For any follow-up, either e-mail me at admin@rennlist.com or start a new thread - which I will be watching.

Quick Reply: Anybody know Michael G. Wachholz? He has my $