Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

is there a way to turbo my na?

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008 | 08:55 PM
John D.
Banned

Originally Posted by 944J
nope i changed my sig so i could talk crap back to crap talkers like you without showing my company name.
Take a vacation for a week.

Catch you on the flip side, OK?

John
Old 10-13-2008 | 09:02 PM
Whisper
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by alex
A couple things...
Problem is, this is something probably never done, so no one will be able to tell you how- you'd need to figure it out, and CPR has given you some direction on how to go about that. If pcarzzzzzzzz is so fantastic, go ask your high class questions over there.
I actually went and looked at it, and it appears to be largely empty. That's a bit of a problem with creating social environments... people visit them because other people are there, but when you're starting them, there's little reason for the first people to go.

Where did this even come from? How did politics get into this discussion? WTF are you even talking about? You don't actually seem to know anything about conservatives other than what you read on DU.
Please do me the courtesy of not assuming that because I'm not one thing, then I must be the other. I'm a little bit tired of seeing my country divided into two armed and fanatical camps, holding in common only their hatred of each other, and unable to communicate, much less work together.

As for connecting the idea that broke people are "trash", to a political viewpoint, I thought that what I said was quite clear, and not at all insulting.

Did you read it carefully, or did you just see a red flag and charge?
Old 10-13-2008 | 09:04 PM
V2Rocket
Rainman
Rennlist Member

OT time

Whisper where in Riverside are you? Someone else said you were a student here at UCR?
Old 10-13-2008 | 09:07 PM
Whisper
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by V2Rocket_aka944
OT time

Whisper where in Riverside are you? Someone else said you were a student here at UCR?
Former student. I recently graduated with a degree in CS.

I live right near the university, just a little ways down Canyon Crest.
Old 10-13-2008 | 09:14 PM
V2Rocket
Rainman
Rennlist Member

ORLY? im in east lothian.

you didnt happen to buy that 924S that was for sale on University across from UV for $2200 did you?
Old 10-13-2008 | 09:51 PM
Whisper
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by V2Rocket_aka944
ORLY? im in east lothian.
Is that "new" Lothian with the preschool colour scheme? Or "old" lothian?

you didnt happen to buy that 924S that was for sale on University across from UV for $2200 did you?
No, mine is an 86 944 from a rennlister in SD who bought a 928 and didn't have space to keep this one.

I think I saw the 924S you were talking about, though. It was at the Shell station diagonally across from UV? I deliberately didn't go and look at it, because I knew if I did, I knew I would probably buy it.
Old 10-13-2008 | 10:12 PM
alex
Almost Addicted
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Whisper
I
Please do me the courtesy of not assuming that because I'm not one thing, then I must be the other. I'm a little bit tired of seeing my country divided into two armed and fanatical camps, holding in common only their hatred of each other, and unable to communicate, much less work together.

As for connecting the idea that broke people are "trash", to a political viewpoint, I thought that what I said was quite clear, and not at all insulting.

Did you read it carefully, or did you just see a red flag and charge?
Actually, the only thing I found insulting was the injection of your political nonsense into a thread in the tech forums. While we're doing all this non assuming, your assumption that conservatives believe that people are in a situation because they "deserve it" shows a lack of comprehension of conservative ideals. I neither saw a red flag, nor charged, but thanks for that assumption also! You assumed that I am a crazed right winger looking for a web battle... in the future, lets try to keep our political opinings to the OT section where I can choose not to read it, instead of being blindsided by it in what I assume to be an unpolitical thread in the tech forums. Thanks. I assume we're done here and can focus on what is important: modern window trim options for the 944.
Old 10-13-2008 | 11:07 PM
V2Rocket
Rainman
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Whisper
Is that "new" Lothian with the preschool colour scheme? Or "old" lothian?

No, mine is an 86 944 from a rennlister in SD who bought a 928 and didn't have space to keep this one.

I think I saw the 924S you were talking about, though. It was at the Shell station diagonally across from UV? I deliberately didn't go and look at it, because I knew if I did, I knew I would probably buy it.
yea thats the car.

im in the new lothian yes

and im gonna say you bought your car from mongo so ill be looking out for a black one
Old 10-14-2008 | 12:15 PM
harrisonrick
Captain Obvious
Rennlist Member

This is the same guy who asked us about body work, etc, etc, then after we offered him advice he started to tell us we are all full of **** and that body shop owners are all crooks, and we don't know what we're talking about.

That is the reason I posted my response the way I did...I'm not an a-hole, so if any others were upset I apologize. Ok phoenix iii ?

This guy just comes across as a know-it-all who knows nothing about anything.

Then he adds the white trash comments...you get my drift.
Old 10-14-2008 | 01:41 PM
Darwantae951

Originally Posted by harrisonrick
This is the same guy who asked us about body work, etc, etc, then after we offered him advice he started to tell us we are all full of **** and that body shop owners are all crooks, and we don't know what we're talking about.

That is the reason I posted my response the way I did...I'm not an a-hole, so if any others were upset I apologize. Ok phoenix iii ?

This guy just comes across as a know-it-all who knows nothing about anything.

Then he adds the white trash comments...you get my drift.
Dude, you're such an a-hole...I've seen you post in other threads!

J/K

People like 944J get on my nerves, too. I just quit replying to them.
Old 10-14-2008 | 01:50 PM
Randy V
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Our work is done here.

Closed.

Quick Reply: is there a way to turbo my na?