Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oh God! I'm hooked!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2005, 05:51 PM
Russian Rocket
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Honestly i don't think this is a troll based on his previous threads. He is just a bit unknowledgable in cars and has attitude problems part of which might have been caused by us coming down on him.
With the mods listed in previous threads your car IS faster than 95% of the 944s on the list but it's not the fastests.
Also, if you're seriously willing to bet $10K on your 951 being the fastest i just have to say... you're 1/4mile away from robbing your grandma of 10K.

BTW you said you just graduated college in the past thread, and now you've said you're 20. so you started college at 16????
Old 05-13-2005, 06:08 PM
silverBean
Burning Brakes

I just spent 35 minutes reading this entire thread. The guy either cannot tell time and is an arrogant ***, or a "troll". I was thinking troll to begin with, but maybe he just is dumb. I've known kids who would street race and such. Actually one hick looking guy i met at a bus depot was telling me how is mid-80's camaro did a quarter in under 10 and his brothers something or other did a quarter in under 6 seconds. Know this guy really believed his own bull, so maybe this guy does too, let him live his fantasy. HOnestly, i have street raced before. I was a complete idiot and if ANYONE would like to rant, feel free. Now, i have been dubbed the wisdom of porsche. (side note, it was camaro that i raced, only twice or three times) I say let him post RELEVANT questions or comments, if he has an electrical issue, let him ask a question, just no more STREET RACING THREADS. Now if he comes out and calls me a wuss, its his deal, if he feels that is emascualting, so be it. I just want this thread the way it is, everyone here has been a tremendous help to me, thank you for your time.
Old 05-13-2005, 06:20 PM
Yabo
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Russian Rocket
Honestly i don't think this is a troll based on his previous threads. He is just a bit unknowledgable in cars and has attitude problems part of which might have been caused by us coming down on him.
With the mods listed in previous threads your car IS faster than 95% of the 944s on the list but it's not the fastests.
Also, if you're seriously willing to bet $10K on your 951 being the fastest i just have to say... you're 1/4mile away from robbing your grandma of 10K.

BTW you said you just graduated college in the past thread, and now you've said you're 20. so you started college at 16????
Community college = 2yrs.
Old 05-13-2005, 06:28 PM
Chris_924s
Nerd Herder
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

A potential candidate for the Rennlist Darwin awards.
Old 05-13-2005, 07:50 PM
special tool
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He's got the fastest, huh??

Come get some, boy. No really.

You won't even have enough time to read my license plate.
Old 05-13-2005, 08:05 PM
944SuperCar
Advanced

I've been following this thread... this guy is like one of those little dog's that bothers paperboys, all bark... no bite.

I'd like to see this guy on my way to work when the 2 lane road on my commute ends in a red light and turns into a 3 lane highway with nothing but trees on all sides for miles. Not saying I'd go to 170MPH or some crazy speed like that but from 0-75... he'd handing me his pink slip... I'm just not dumb enough to push to some extreme without a track. I value my license to drive more than proving he's an idiot.

My 944 LT1 V8 will give him a proper spanking.

lol!!!!!!!
Oh man... he's such a freak!
Old 05-13-2005, 08:23 PM
L8 APEKS
Three Wheelin'

I can't believe you guys are falling for the Troll. Porsche owners are supposed to be an overall smarter breed, aren't they? Did I happen upon a Honda board all of a sudden?! lol!

Stop egging him on...his posts aren't for real.
Old 05-13-2005, 08:54 PM
Mighty Shilling
Wax On, Wax Off
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Serge944
Hmm, those octane boosters only increase octane by like .2.

Porschephile, since when is it "your" forum?

ah, since I registered. then it's the forum I visit, or "My Porsche forum, Rennlist" as I tell my friends...

It's not MINE mine, but it's John D's Mine...

Thanks John D!

Quick Reply: Oh God! I'm hooked!