Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oh God! I'm hooked!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2005 | 04:00 PM
streckfu's
Rennlist Member

I'm going to start a pool for how long this car lasts. I say 3 months tops before it sees a tree or ditch.

Like wrote before, just dont screw up the dash.

Originally Posted by 944.guy
You guys are the jokes. You're all a bunch of green envied losers just because I have a fast car, probably the fastest, you're all jealous. I'm going to take my car to Eurofest in Nashville and anyone wanting a piece of me can set it up. AND i got money to back it up. Any of you wussies want some of this???? If my 28 liter motor can outrun a Vette that has a 57 liter motor, I think I can handle anything you guys have. I though this was a cool place until today. Why do you guys have porsches, because its cool no doubt? And the reason you don't like racing is because you're afraid to get beat or can't drive worth a crap. Plus I've never wrecked a car, and I drive fast a hell. I think you guys should change the name to 'wanabees" racedrivers. I'm only 20 years old and I have the guts to say what you're afraid to say. I like to race: any time, any place. And I have the car to back it up! Anybody else have the ***** to tell the truth!!
Old 05-12-2005 | 04:02 PM
David Floyd
Addict
Rennlist Member

I have a fast car, probably the fastest, you're all jealous. I'm going to take my car to Eurofest in Nashville !!
Hold on now, don't get too carried away. There is always somebody faster, no matter what you drive, beating a 95 automatic Vette is nothing to brag about.

I think you will find several Rennlisters at Eurofest with some "fairly" fast cars.
Old 05-12-2005 | 04:12 PM
Matt O.
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

David don't be silly -- 944.guy has THE FASTEST Porsche out there. He's the only one that knows how to handle such power. The rest of us are just wannabe racers. Can't you read???

By the way, I love your engine/bay (as if I haven't said that before). HOTNESS!
Old 05-12-2005 | 04:16 PM
Helstrm
Pro

You guys are the jokes. You're all a bunch of green envied losers just because I have a fast car, probably the fastest, you're all jealous. I'm going to take my car to Eurofest in Nashville and anyone wanting a piece of me can set it up. AND i got money to back it up. Any of you wussies want some of this???? If my 28 liter motor can outrun a Vette that has a 57 liter motor, I think I can handle anything you guys have. I though this was a cool place until today. Why do you guys have porsches, because its cool no doubt? And the reason you don't like racing is because you're afraid to get beat or can't drive worth a crap. Plus I've never wrecked a car, and I drive fast a hell. I think you guys should change the name to 'wanabees" racedrivers. I'm only 20 years old and I have the guts to say what you're afraid to say. I like to race: any time, any place. And I have the car to back it up! Anybody else have the ***** to tell the truth!!
umm all we did was try to warn you about how not to drive your car before it costs you a lot of cash.. And on the right track I will put my money on any of the regs here and a stock turbo against you and your car. Not because I an an *** but because there is a lot more to driving these than power.

If you dump the clutch in that car you will.. Need a new clutch tranny and CV's maybe even a drive tube.. Yes you have a bad *** car by the sound of it.. Treat her right is all we ask and don't get yourself killed. Now calm down.. It's all in fun... Now where are those picks.

ANd of course I am Jealous.. I want your car.
Old 05-12-2005 | 04:16 PM
IMB951
Drifting

Last edited by IMB951; 05-12-2005 at 06:54 PM.
Old 05-12-2005 | 04:17 PM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Yes cause there arent any other modded 951s running around. We all have stock cars with stock turbos and stock everything, yours being the only modded one EVER MADE. Tuners such as Vitesse and Lindsey Racing and Speedforce are all really fronts for massive drug rings and assorted other activities... WEVE BEEN FOUND OUT GUYS, WE'RE ALL A BUNCH OF OLD FARTS WHO DRIVE SLOWLY TO THE REC CENTER AND THE LIBRARY!!!!!!! Oh crap theres kids on my lawn, be right back
Old 05-12-2005 | 04:20 PM
pikey7
Drifting

You guys are the jokes. You're all a bunch of green envied losers just because I have a fast car, probably the fastest, you're all jealous.
Thankyou. My car is actually the same spec from the same tuner as the parts on the car you bought. I just so happened to put mine together myself. Do you own a spanner (apart from the one rattling around in your skull)?.

I'm going to take my car to Eurofest in Nashville and anyone wanting a piece of me can set it up. AND i got money to back it up. Any of you wussies want some of this????
I doubt people who actually know anything about Porsches will take you up on anything

the reason you don't like racing is because you're afraid to get beat or can't drive worth a crap.
Some of us just do it in the right place. ON THE TRACK. There tends to be less 80 year olds, kids in pushchairs and generally innocent people actually on the tarmac.

Plus I've never wrecked a car, and I drive fast a hell. I think you guys should change the name to 'wanabees" racedrivers.
Well, at this rate you'll end up there soon. I just hope you don't take anyone else with you.

I'm only 20 years old and I have the guts to say what you're afraid to say. I like to race: any time, any place. And I have the car to back it up! Anybody else have the ***** to tell the truth!!
20? you act like a 12 year old. And yes, I have the ***** to tell you the truth.... I wish you would now please **** right off from this list, and go back and blow up your car so that parts of it can be put to some decent use. Go learn to drive around a track (i.e. around corners. Dumping a clutch can be so taxing on those 3 brain cells of your i guess), grow some brains, and then some people might talk to you. I can't believe I actually tried to help you out at first. What a frigging waste of bandwith.

Moron
Old 05-12-2005 | 04:25 PM
WesM951
Nordschleife Master

Originally Posted by pikey7
Thankyou. My car is actually the same spec from the same tuner as the parts on the car you bought. I just so happened to put mine together myself. Do you own a spanner (apart from the one rattling around in your skull)?.

I doubt people who actually know anything about Porsches will take you up on anything

Some of us just do it in the right place. ON THE TRACK. There tends to be less 80 year olds, kids in pushchairs and generally innocent people actually on the tarmac.

Well, at this rate you'll end up there soon. I just hope you don't take anyone else with you.

20? you act like a 12 year old. And yes, I have the ***** to tell you the truth.... I wish you would now please **** right off from this list, and go back and blow up your car so that parts of it can be put to some decent use. Go learn to drive around a track (i.e. around corners. Dumping a clutch can be so taxing on those 3 brain cells of your i guess), grow some brains, and then some people might talk to you. I can't believe I actually tried to help you out at first. What a frigging waste of bandwith.

Moron

Old 05-12-2005 | 04:29 PM
Eyal 951
Nordschleife Master

Seriously, you're an idiot. I'm 21, I would even enjoy pissing some of the porsche purists off too (Even though I still love these guys) but the **** you are doing, I can garuntee you that you will **** up your clutch you will **** up your trans, the CV joints are gone... These cars are rear transaxle, which means they arent bolted up to the block... its hung from the back of the car... that means it cannot handle sudden loads.
As for you're rediculous attitude, thats nothing we can help with... but please do buy back the car from the insurance, and post a parting thread. There are lots of parts on your car some of us would enjoy for cheap.
Stop telling this guy to go to the track! Last thing I need is some dumbass trying to drift every turn and doing burnouts in the pits!
~Eyal
P.S. Whoever said hes better off with a Type R, thats wrong... you guys underestimate what Honda does with their Type R's. I know that nearly all streeted hondas are crap (by fault of owner) but anything intended for track by honda (Type R) though FWD, still destroys.
Old 05-12-2005 | 04:32 PM
jonnybgood
Burning Brakes

Who is this guy? Nexoline phase 2?
Old 05-12-2005 | 04:34 PM
pikey7
Drifting

Originally Posted by Eyal 951
P.S. Whoever said hes better off with a Type R, thats wrong....
Yep. He's better off in a push chair just in front of a car street racing.......
Old 05-12-2005 | 04:36 PM
tifosiman
Race Director

Old 05-12-2005 | 04:37 PM
pikey7
Drifting

Tifo, you...........
Old 05-12-2005 | 04:39 PM
theedge
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jonnybgood