Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Oh God! I'm hooked!

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 07:26 PM
Serge944
Rennlist Member

Received 55 Likes on 29 Posts

There's no reason to ban him. Rennlisters instigated the whole thing. It's not hard to simply ignore a thread...
Old 05-12-2005, 07:28 PM
nine-44
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow
Old 05-12-2005, 07:58 PM
jmporsche944
Rennlist Member

Received 65 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by nine-44
wow
See, you even intimidated the man who is building a twin turbo engine, thats no easy feat!
Old 05-12-2005, 08:04 PM
Dave
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 944.guy
I'm only 20 years old and I have the guts to say what you're afraid to say. I like to race: any time, any place. And I have the car to back it up! Anybody else have the ***** to tell the truth!!
Sadly, the odds of him making it to 25 are well below average
Old 05-12-2005, 08:26 PM
Mighty Shilling
Wax On, Wax Off
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah, I don't think this guy is a troll, only a punkass KID who doesn't know his head from his ***...

944.guy, one thing... It's been said before, in smartass ways... but this should be plain and simple...

YOUR (not you, your Porsche) DRIVELINE (transaxle, CV Joints, torque tube, etc.) CANNOT (opposite of CAN) HANDLE (take, tolerate, you pick your verb) THE (the) BURNOUTS (what you're bragging about, lots of smoke, and not from your pipe) THAT (look it up. If you don't know what it means, you don't deserve to live) YOU (not me, you.... this time not your Porsche) ARE DOING (stop doing these)!!! IT (Porsche driveline) WILL (opposite of will not or won't) BREAK (Go boom, cost lots of money)!!!!

Now, that should be CRYSTAL clear... if not, let me know...

First off, I'll race you anyday, ON THE TRACK, not a drag strip, a race track. road course, what these cars were designed for, and I'm not talking NASCAR action here...this involves right turns too.

But, there's a good chance I'd win in my 2.5 liter N/A engine, mainly because I know the car...owned it 4 years, done many a track events. You, are a n00b. you'd f*ck up a turn, and I'd blow right by ya. then you'd hit boost on the straight, leave me behind, and f*ck up the next turn, and whatcha know? Oh, I passed you again.

Finally, on Rennlist, we're a bunch of smartasses. it's our way of getting the point accross. we also dislike street racing, to the point where starting a thread about street racing or Porsche abuse, we pull out the flame throwers. Words to live by. enjoy.
Old 05-12-2005, 08:45 PM
Dave
Race Car

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Porschephile 924
Finally, on Rennlist, we're a bunch of smartasses. it's our way of getting the point accross. we also dislike street racing, to the point where starting a thread about street racing or Porsche abuse, we pull out the flame throwers. Words to live by. enjoy.
I look at it this way; racers race on the track, wannabe racers "race" on the street.

Oh yeah, I've only done a couple DEs but I know he couldn't keep up with my NA on a short track.
Old 05-12-2005, 09:02 PM
L8 APEKS
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow...ignorance must really be bliss!

My friggin VW could spank an automatic C5. Big whoop?
Old 05-12-2005, 11:19 PM
unsigned
Racer

Originally Posted by 944.guy
I'm going to take my car to Eurofest in Nashville and anyone wanting a piece of me can set it up. AND i got money to back it up. Any of you wussies want some of this???? If my 28 liter motor can outrun a Vette that has a 57 liter motor, I think I can handle anything you guys have. I though this was a cool place until today.

You want a race? I'll get you one. Come on up here to IL and we'll let you take on an old POS Malibu that my buddy has. It will be on a track, but you can start it anyway you like. The Malibu doesn't even have a 5.7 and no turbo or anything. I'll put $10K on him and he'll match it. Bring cash or your title + cash. I'll give you money for a bus ticket home. If you don't want to race a 25 year old malibu, I've got a few other things that would be a decent match. Cash and title only.
Old 05-12-2005, 11:34 PM
*Michael.*
Three Wheelin'

Aww did this guy get banned....maybe it's Amaf's little brother..hehe.. If he likes I'll tear him a new one in my Miata. That usually makes people feel good about themselves..
Old 05-13-2005, 01:25 AM
Serge944
Rennlist Member

Received 55 Likes on 29 Posts

Turbo miata = screamer! Must be a blast. Too bad it doesn't have the high speed stability of a 951.
Old 05-13-2005, 01:42 AM
Matt O.
Addict
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 79 Likes on 35 Posts

Right -- there's no reason to ban him but you can't blame these folks for nippin' this one in the bud.
Old 05-13-2005, 08:24 AM
Helstrm
Pro

Woohooo, Well guys some coworkers and I just got done racing.. I know. we weren't on a track but it was great... We were all working late, Had way too much coffee and I stuck a Porsche decal on my office chair... It was on!!!!!!!! I almost won when some idiot put me in the wall!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if I can just install a cage and 5point harness..
Old 05-13-2005, 11:22 AM
944.guy
Track Day

Blaugh, blaugh, blaugh. Bring your car to Ill., Blaugh, Blaugh. I'll put up $10K. Hell, You've never seen $10K. I took my car out last night with my new friend and we clocked a 0 to 60 time of 3.5seconds . Then, we stopped at Pep Boys and put two cans of Octane Boost in the tank, and cranked of a run of 3.0 seconds flat. HA, bet NONE of you can come close to that!! I'll take on any one, any time. I AM going to EuroFest in Nashville over Memorial Day. You can reconise my car. It's the one winning all the races! HA!! Some of you guys are cool and I appreciate your comments, but the others are all wussies. You want some cheese with that wine? When I talk street racing, It ain't thru the street of downtown, ala, Fast & Furiuos. Thats probably what you winers think, and that shows how ignorant you are. This is racing out on country roads wher its safe and no police. Some nights there are 20 cars and no on has ever been hurt. And you guys that are screaming broken transmissions, broken clutched. Man, this is a porsche. They're made to race. I think your comments are because you don't know how to race, or are scared to try. Why buy a car like this and not use it the way it was ment to be!!
Old 05-13-2005, 11:26 AM
Mighty Shilling
Wax On, Wax Off
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

they're made to race, BUT NOT F*CKIN DRAG RACE!!! GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK *** SKULL!!

Anyone else have the desire to kill? I'm sorry, but people this stupid should NOT own Porsches.

IT'S NOT RACING THAT WE'RE SAYING THE DRIVELINE CAN'T HANDLE, IT'S DRAG RACING! Eyal said it best... Aw f*ck. why am I trying to explain it to some immature motherf*cker who's mommy and daddy are so rich they bought him a nice expensive turbo, and an extra $50 grand for racing wagers...

944.guy, GET THE F*CK OFF MY LIST.
Old 05-13-2005, 11:40 AM
streckfu's
Rennlist Member

Received 668 Likes on 448 Posts

Then, we stopped at Pep Boys and put two cans of Octane Boost in the tank, and cranked of a run of 3.0 seconds flat
NZ? AMAF? This guy is just pulling legs.

Quick Reply: Oh God! I'm hooked!