Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

944 Fest '04 pic post- Post 'em here

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2004, 12:55 AM
Wade B
Cleveland Rocks
Rennlist Member

Received 63 Likes on 48 Posts

Originally posted by Macfreak007
Cool Wade, I like that last one, I can actually see myself (in the black) in awe over that amazing beast

We need Dan (xsboost) to post his little video of campeck waking up, funny stuff!

Wade, I still remember you roaring with laughter as campeck launched fireworks toward that old ladies house, truly a great moment at 944 fest
I think when Dan sees this, he'll have a new avatar (Wait, I think I did his avatar last year too. I'm just obsessed with his car. Not to take anything away from Perry951's car, but Dan's was my favorite last year, too,).

I was still laughing at work earlier today when I was posting about Campeck and his shenanigans (..."the next one who says 'shenanigans"...). The people around me at work were looking at me strangely. God, he was hilarious! It will be an absolute SHAME if he ever misses a future 'Fest. I'll go pick him up myself.

And as for xsboost's video, I'm kinda' glad it isn't posted yet. Everyone expected girls on trampolines, and I think all he got was my sorry *** on it. And then Campeck will get his revenge for me posting HIS trampoline picture......
Old 07-06-2004, 01:02 AM
Dales944
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by jaibeiber
my hot chocalate spilled all over me, ,and believe me it was HOT.
Dude, you're a millionaire - just sue like that 70 year-old lady did!

Kale - sorry I never stomped your foot one last time, that was the most fun I've had in years. Will you be my trunk monkey?

I'm already kicking myself for leaving before Campeck fired stuff at Rake-Lady's house - please stop talking about it, or post a freakin' video!!!

Dan P - You are the man! (As well as Ron and his family!) I can't thank you enough.

Kurt - it was a pleasure meeting you - you were a RIOT!

Kenny Coulter - I remember you! (of course, I had to introduce myself two times!) Glad to meet you and maybe you could make it down to a SOW event sometime? You're not too far away.

Everyone else that I met (I won't attempt names, because I'm bound to forget someone), it was an EXTREME pleasure. To finally put a face to all of these "screen names" is amazing.

Thank you all,

Dale.
Old 07-06-2004, 01:11 AM
User 41221
Banned

Received 173 Likes on 108 Posts

Very sorry I missed it, guys... I had hoped for an extended jam session with you Wade, and all the fun, altho I don't recall any trampolines last year! lol Next year for sure!

If I can, I'd like to get some input from some of the 944Fester's... (um, I'm not sure if that sounds good or not... lol). The 944Fest sounds like a fairly casual get together, and we want to carry the same spirit into the RennTreffen event. At the same time, we can organize a few events for everyone, depending on whta they'd like to see. We have some awesome roads down in the ozarks, so a couple of cruises will be essential. We also have a few area folks (like the Chamber of Commerce, for example) that would like to see us put on a car show at one of the local malls. So please, give me input!

Regards,
Old 07-06-2004, 01:16 AM
Wade B
Cleveland Rocks
Rennlist Member

...... now Ohio on the other hand sucks. i saw more cops there in two days then i have seen in michigan in the 5 years i have been driving.
Yeah, Fishey and I had discussed this as it pertained to our cruise. We thought for sure, with it being July 4th weekend, and Ohio's donut squads being like they are, we might see some trouble. But luckily, they decided to have Metamucil Fest 2004 the same weekend and location as 944 Fest and, when we hit I-71 we got held up by roving bands of blue hairs in SUV's on their way back from a banzai run to Old Country Buffet at 40 mph who wouldn't get out of the left lane. Man, they saved our asses.............
Old 07-06-2004, 01:24 AM
Wade B
Cleveland Rocks
Rennlist Member

Originally posted by sh944
Very sorry I missed it, guys... I had hoped for an extended jam session with you Wade, and all the fun, altho I don't recall any trampolines last year! lol Next year for sure!
We missed you too, Scott. Several of us who were at the '03 Fest commented on that. I already had a list of songs to send you when you said you couldn't make it. Definitely next time. I am still in limbo about making it out your way. I hope to be able to.

I would recommend a trampoline for your event. We almost had naked girls on ours...........
Old 07-06-2004, 02:13 AM
pearldrum944
Drifting

Received 73 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally posted by Wade B
I would recommend a trampoline for your event. We almost had naked girls on ours...........
They Lied! They weren't naked at all. Anyway cool pictures guys, we need more!
Old 07-06-2004, 02:34 AM
Chris_924s
Nerd Herder
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Kale - sorry I never stomped your foot one last time, that was the most fun I've had in years. Will you be my trunk monkey?

Dale, I will be your Trunk Monkey. LOL. Look, a 19 year old using proper punctuation. Did you think that you would ever see the day???
Old 07-06-2004, 02:38 AM
Campeck
Campeck Rulez
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your performance by Mrs. Kravitz's pond and the campfire ("Hey dudes, watch the fire....no man, just watch the fire.....")
watch the fire.........SWOOOOOOSHHH KAPOOOOW!!!!
hahaha!

you get to put pics...I get to put pics.
sorry your in the crossfire brad but it must be done

brad drunk off his ***

AHAH!!
Old 07-06-2004, 02:39 AM
Campeck
Campeck Rulez
Rennlist Member

well going into the first turn my hot chocalate spilled all over me, ,and believe me it was HOT. well i was bitching and moaning and campeck didnt have a clue why. once he saw he laughed his as$ off

well he threw what was left of it and he had to throw it up wind. it came back and splattered all over the car, even inside because my windows were open. i have vowed never to get a Mcd hot chocalate again.
oohhh man I did laugh my *** off when that happened!
that was to funny. you start jiggling in your seat and I though the audi was blowin up or something and I look down and you have a huge brown spot spreading on your pants!! sorry abot spraying your car too. I didnt expect it to be hot choclate with avengence
Old 07-06-2004, 02:41 AM
Rock
Lazer Beam Shooter
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

What was funny is that Campeck is awesome.
Old 07-06-2004, 02:42 AM
Campeck
Campeck Rulez
Rennlist Member

I was still laughing at work earlier today when I was posting about Campeck and his shenanigans. God, he was hilarious! It will be an absolute SHAME if he ever misses a future 'Fest. I'll go pick him up myself.
I'll try not to miss any more
next time ill have my own car
what havok will I reek next year.....BWAHA HA HA

atleast I wasnt drunk.......wait......I probably shold say I was.
no sane person shoots bottle rockets in some ladies pond and laughs to wake the dead while doing it! ( or throws packs of bottle rockets in the bond fire)
Old 07-06-2004, 02:44 AM
pearldrum944
Drifting

Received 73 Likes on 14 Posts

wow...I had forgotten about the bottle rockets in the fire. That was hilarious.
Old 07-06-2004, 02:46 AM
Campeck
Campeck Rulez
Rennlist Member

harry was the very first person to greet me too! didnt even have time to get out of the car!

that was interesting.

and S2 engines are big mother f*****s!!
Old 07-06-2004, 03:06 AM
MM951
Race Director

Received 49 Likes on 39 Posts

Damnit, I'll be there next year!

Although I did say that last year, and the year before too..
Old 07-06-2004, 04:13 AM
MPD47
The Carnage King
Rennlist Member

Originally posted by yieldsign2
Hey John, i just realized you are from NH. I always thought you were from Ohio for some reason. Next year, (assuming i can go, i'm hoping) you should let me catch you somewhere along the way and drive down with you. I sure hope my cars up to snuff for that kind of drive next year!
I'll meet up with you guys on the way too! I wanted to go this year, 3 days before hand realized I had family commitments for the weekend I couldnt escape. Oh well. 944FEST 05! Mike just come up the thruway and we can caravan there.

Quick Reply: 944 Fest '04 pic post- Post 'em here