Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

944 Fest '04 pic post- Post 'em here

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2004, 04:02 PM
Campeck
Campeck Rulez
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

were all to exited for next year to mess with petty outdated 944fest '04 pictures...
Old 07-08-2004, 04:21 PM
FSAEracer03
TRB0 GUY
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Campeck
oh man...I tottally forgot about fsaeracer..HAHA.
oops
you totally suck, ashton... campeck suckz!
Old 07-08-2004, 04:36 PM
hoffman912
The Hoffinator
Rennlist Member

Received 40 Likes on 37 Posts

hey man.. campeck rules!

so where were you kevin!?
Old 07-08-2004, 07:27 PM
pearldrum944
Drifting

Received 73 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally posted by Campeck
were all to exited for next year to mess with petty outdated 944fest '04 pictures...

The sad part is...it's true.
Old 07-08-2004, 07:34 PM
944Fest (aka Dan P)
Unaffiliated

Received 207 Likes on 135 Posts

It will take an hour to resize all of the good stuff I've got.. for now, this is gonna have to do!!

Old 07-08-2004, 07:57 PM
UDPride
Thinking outside da' bun...
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 470 Likes on 242 Posts

Can Chris924S post count of 20,703 possibly be right. By my math thats roughly 28 months since signup or 850 days. Thats 24.4 posts per day. Or a little more than one an hour. Lets assume for mathematical purposes Chris sleeps an 8hr day. Probably a bit of a stretch because beer is a diuretic and will keep you up pissing. Nonetheless, that leaves 16hrs to post while being in the awake condition.

Lets then assume a personal hygiene factor of 1hr. The rest of us arent into that stuff but if you know the C-Man youd know that style makes the man. Its all about the head-to-toe approach. Lets then throw in food intake factor of about 90 minutes and another 30 minutes in food prep time and food travel time. So we're down to 13 man hours of possible post whoring.

But we're not finished yet. Chris' chick is a commodity too. That takes time. Modest as she is, she'd estimate 2hrs, but if you know women, its probably closer to four. I wont get into what all that time entails so I leave that up to you. The point is, we're down to nine hours of post whoring opportunities and fading fast.

Everybody works. Or so we think. The C-Man has been bitching and moaning about the biz hes in. You know it takes a toll on him. Hes a trooper so he doesnt let it get the best of him, but even in the worst of times, we all need income. Even if its just running down to the welfare check office to replenish petty cash for some new Recaros in the 924. We have needs. The to and from , the errands to the bank, all that takes time. Easily another couple hours a day if you amortize it out and call it an income.

With just seven hours left in the day its conceivable one man could post 24 times. But its an even bigger feat when you consider we havent established an inebriation factor. Jello shots dont just fall from the sky -- they come from the Kitchen of Christopher. Living well is learning to live in the now and nobody shows us that like the C-Man. Nobody knows for sure how much time it takes, but a couple hours a day to raise the blood alcohol to reasonable levels of entertainment is not too far fetched.

With five hours left, time is getting short. There's a couple bowel movements in there somewhere. All that beer and jello needs to go somewhere too so pencil in a few squirts. The standard however is not how long it takes to roll a log in the porcelain God, its how long it takes to read through an issue of Panorama. While the rest of us just look at the pictures, the C-Man is a cover-to-cover guy and even reads the classifieds. To say you can spend an hour on the throne is not too far fetched.

With four hours left in the day, we're finally getting somewhere. Ancillary Nuisances -- items we shall deem annoying, occupy another hour. Phone calls, running to the door to greet the UPS guy delivering your new Thigh Rocker, shooting bee bees at the neighbors dog for coming into the property. These are just chores in all our lives that pop up ininvited yet must be done.

Ordinarily, Id throw in an hour of housekeeping, but Chris is anti housekeeping because he thinks its counter intuitive. He has his own special filing system and any degree of mass site-wide organization turns things upside down. So in the timeslot most people are watering plants and vaccuuming the foyer, he's going for a personal best on NFS Porsche Unleashed.

Chris' day has filled up quickly. Only two hours left. But things are starting to come together for him. The fog is lifting. As much as we try, television is a permanent fixture in our lives and an hour of Speedvision and Spike TV is better than most but something he cannot go without.

With 60 usable minutes left in the day, it's time to turn on the computer and see whats shakin. Email is a 15 minute job. Just siphening out the penile enlargment spams is a good 10 minutes by itself. Windows usually crashes at least twice a day so theres another 15 minutes gone by farting around with reboots and Invalid Executions. Unphased, the C-Man keeps on truckin. A few AOLIMs pop up. Tifo got a new puppy. Pete is arguing with the neighbors. It could be anything. Whatever it is, Chris is there for them. Another 15 minutes has passed.

Theres only 15 minutes left in the day. After hitting Bloomberg.com and checking his stock portfolio, talking smack on the ricer forums, and buying some smelling candles at marthastewart.com, we're down to five minutes.

After speedreading every Rennlist post in the last 4 days, its now time to begin post whoring. There's two minutes left. Its like the two minute warning in football, only better. In 120 seconds he will unleash a flurry of 24.4 posts. Thats better than one every 4.9 seconds. By the 10th post the keyboard is smoking. By the 15th the monitor has caught fire. And by the 20th, there's a bright light coming from the bedroom that appears to be a nuclear flash. Atoms are splitting. Time and space interpolate. Wormholes begin to bend and start funnelling unto themselves, creating a massive universal dimentia. Our kitchen lights begin to flicker. Dan Rather loses the grey and all the wrinkles. Trilobytes awake from the rocks. Its a beautiful sight. In just the moment in time, Mr Post ***** does in seconds what takes us hours. Genius? Perhaps. But a model of efficiency. And thats what a ***** is. Its all about getting the most bang for the buck of course.

We salute you Mr Postwhore of the Renny. Because the more we spread your reputation, the more you spread eagle.

Old 07-08-2004, 08:01 PM
volv4life
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

oh my god dude.. im laughing so hard... U ROCK
Old 07-08-2004, 08:05 PM
pete944
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

I'm in the presence of greatness.
Old 07-08-2004, 08:11 PM
pearldrum944
Drifting

Received 73 Likes on 14 Posts

hahaha...wow
Old 07-08-2004, 08:16 PM
Nabeel
Pro

UDPride deserves an award for best posts on Rennlist....good lord that was funny!
Old 07-08-2004, 08:35 PM
xsboost90
Rennlist Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

by the time i read all that , it was time to run off to the head to read another excerp from the panorama collection.
Old 07-08-2004, 08:41 PM
Dan87951
Nordschleife Master

Received 33 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally posted by 944Fest (aka Dan P)

It will take an hour to resize all of the good stuff I've got.. for now, this is gonna have to do!!

Wow thats pretty bad when I can't even remember that picture... what else did I do that night?? Dan I just about fell out of my chair when i saw what you wrote on his shirt hahaha send me the full res picture if you can that will be my new background and avatar.

Old 07-08-2004, 09:02 PM
Chris_924s
Nerd Herder
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

It took me more than the allocated 1.43 seconds to scan all the words in that post UD. Shame on you.

Luckily Cory will always make up for the differential with his monosyllabic responses...

You havent considered the possibliity of posting while multitasking.

UDPride, We gotta party cowboy. You are a freaking genius.
Old 07-08-2004, 09:15 PM
Wade B
Cleveland Rocks
Rennlist Member

Received 63 Likes on 48 Posts

Old 07-08-2004, 09:18 PM
Chris_924s
Nerd Herder
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Wade- My new desktop.

Damn thats funny.. I just spit water on my monitor.

Quick Reply: 944 Fest '04 pic post- Post 'em here