Notices
924/931/944/951/968 Forum Porsche 924, 924S, 931, 944, 944S, 944S2, 951, and 968 discussion, how-to guides, and technical help. (1976-1995)
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Not a good day...

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2003, 02:20 AM
mochman
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feel for all you guys, after being self-employed for many years I went to work for the family business. After many empty promises and them breaking the original agreement I've acomplished nothing other than 1. wasting my time and 2. making their pockets fatter. I am now at the point where I'm ready to tell them to f%#! off and break all ties with them. I know criminals I can trust more than them, and that's no lie. It just goes to show you who can you really trust? Anyway, thanx for listening and good luck to all.
Old 12-03-2003, 02:29 AM
David Ray
Burning Brakes

If you want (a chance) to come to CA send me your resume @dvrarch@***.net
Old 12-03-2003, 03:46 AM
peanut
Burning Brakes

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

sorry to hear that dave. I'm not vindictive kind of person but gee I would sure want to get even with that guy

I agree with Perry its good to take some time out to yourself and clear all the stuff thats been put on hold for a while. Maybe go and stay with a few folk or travel/ visit places events you wouln't normally get time for. Enjoy yourself for a month or so while you are looking for work maybe do a few projects you've been thinking about for a while.

Hope something turns up real soon.
Old 12-03-2003, 07:42 AM
johnjcoyle
Instructor

Lightbulb Possibility....

Hi Perry,

Bad news is always bad, but as one door closes another one opens.

Just as an alternative possibility , what with your business background and all, I know that the guy's at www.v-zweeden.com are looking for someone to set up in the U.S as an outlet for all things Porsche.

Perhaps you should visit their site and get in contact with them.

I am sure that if you could do something with them you would be in a good position as your own boss and in a job working with Porsches.

Just an Idea.

Best of luck to you.

Quick Reply: Not a good day...