BEWARE OF JOE AT GERMAN AUTO DISMANTLER

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2009, 08:35 PM
rbuswell
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Interesting ...

Originally Posted by Wayne at Pelican Parts

As for the matter of the "this person/vendor wronged me" threads on my forum, I will reiterate again that the Pelican Parts Technical Forums is not the place to air these matters. I'm very sympathetic to the fact that people got taken advantage of. But there are plenty of outside websites that are good conduits for airing disputes and disagreements (like RipOffReport.com). The true fact of the matter is that I just don't have the time nor do I want to spend any energy getting involved with these disputes that have nothing to do with Pelican.

Who really looks at forums like ripoffreport.com before they buy something? Joe Cogville and German Dismantlers isn't listed there. Interesting that Pelican Parts yields three hits! Should we stop buying from Pelican?

Pelican, Rennlist and other Porsche forums are where people congregate. That's an easy cop-out to tell members to "take it outside" when Wayne's business and his wealth has been built from people enjoying the community of Pelican and he's integrated "his" forum into his business. BTW, Erik @ Carquip started the sister thread to this one on the Used Parts Forum, not the Technical Forum. It has been closed on Pelican BTW but at least they didn't delete all the posts this time.

... Being threatened with frivolous lawsuits and receiving multiple threatening phone calls each day is not on the top of my enjoyable list of things to entertain. The bottom-line is that the risk-to-reward ratio is high with no upside potential. If my conscious decisions to avoid highly antagonistic and negative people brands me as a wimp, then I will wear that label like a badge of honor. Life's too short to sweat the small stuff. Besides, I have to save all of my lawyer fees to fend off Porsche's legal department!

You might want to get a good executive assistant, Wayne. A well trained gate keeper is worth his/her weight in gold. And if your lawyer sees any validity to a suit Cogville might file, he should counsel you. If he doesn't, he should seek an injunction on your behalf. But it's OK for people to:
  1. Rely on your Forums as a source of warnings about the bad players
  2. You delete out those warnings
  3. They lose hundreds, maybe thousands of dollars to rip-off artists
  4. You not care that they get ripped off because of ...
  5. ... a threatening phone call or two?
"Let them eat cake." Marie Antionette

Wayne, you're going to the bank on our backs but you can't stand up to a jerk like Cogville? Not cool, man. In fact, it's real cold. Protect your paying customers from being ripped off so they can spend more money with you. How's that for upside?

I think in 11 years of running the BBS, I have removed maybe 10 threads max. I'm sure my moderators have removed more than that, but I'm not quite sure how that brands me as a "board ****". In addition, I'm hardly ever on the boards these days (again, really short on time). For the most part, the feedback I've gotten is that the people on our boards seem to think that we're a lot less restrictive than other boards they tend to visit. I suppose it's all relative.

If it's good for Pelican, it's good for the United States of America. Where did that thinking get General Motors these days? Hard to say what the topic of a thread might be that deserved removal by Wayne (since they're all gone now) but my money is on whether it would affect Pelican's bottom line. Otherwise let the flaming begin!

As for Pelican, we currently have 25 employees, a 12,000 sq-ft warehouse located in Los Angeles that we ship about 200-250 packages out of daily, and 2008's sales were over $10 million. I realize that if you compare our operation to something like JC Whitney or PartsAmerica, then yes, we could be characterized as a "little operation in CA with a dinky little room" for our parts. Indeed, even after 11 years, I still think of the company as a "startup", just like when we were shipping parts out of a one-car garage in 1997. I am indeed truly amazed and eternally grateful for the support that we have received over the past 11 years. We will continue to do our part by giving back and supporting the local Porsche community as much as possible.

There must be more to your LA operation than your friends have seen. I hope you aren't counting SSF or WorldPAC in your 12,000 SF floor size.

And what's a reasonable margin on $10 M? How 'bout 30-40%? Puts you at gross profits of $3-4 M, Wayne. Now a fabulous early S, 959 and nifty landscaping and gazebos all seem to come into focus doesn't it? Maybe, I'm not too far off, eh Ed?

But you can't write a check for a lawyer to handle a problem like GD, Wayne?

You didn't really address the unfair trade practice episode DWalker alluded to earlier. Maybe your ex-friend on S. Hampton Dr. might have a thing or two to say about your business practices and what happened in your garage 11 years ago as well. Just wondering.

Thanks,

Wayne
Rebuttal in red above.

Last edited by rbuswell; 02-05-2009 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Correct business term
Old 02-05-2009, 09:32 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,022 Likes on 727 Posts

ah come on ....... i thought this was dead ... here we go again... more wasted bandwidth.. why not let them play in the pelican sandbox and let this thing die ..
Old 02-05-2009, 09:35 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Originally Posted by douglas bray
Wayne, It's good to see you here. I wish I had more money to throw your way. Your sales department has been awsome. With the help of your store and the guys that hang out here and there on your board, my car is a dream come true. From all of us regulars here: Thank you very much for all that you have done for us.
And just for the record...I don't recall an ill word ever spoken of you our your company. We have a certain psycodic loonie that drops in and out that drivels some tripe now and then about the "dark side", but we see that as a reflection of him, not you. Keep doing what you do and we will keep buying the good stuf from you.
too bad we don't have icon of a smiley puckering up to kiss an ***
Old 02-05-2009, 10:04 PM
rbuswell
Pro

Talking Wayne started it ...

Originally Posted by theiceman
ah come on ....... i thought this was dead ... here we go again... more wasted bandwidth.. why not let them play in the pelican sandbox and let this thing die ..
... and he even has his own sandbox.

... need I say more? Nice one Ice.

Old 02-05-2009, 11:47 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 77 Likes on 51 Posts

Rbuswell: Start your own sandbox if you want to call the shots. Your arguements on how a guy should conduct his business are a waste of bandwidth, and your obvious envy of him (note your comment on his 959) kinda wear thin.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:07 AM
rusnak
I haddah Google dat
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just wandered on in to this thread. Wow.

I'm not taking sides on the Joe thing, but I do feel that it is legitimate to comment here on Wayne's decision to protect his interests.

Any Porsche forum, both this one and Pelican, I feel should lay down some ground rules. Those rules can be anything from "no profanity" to "no personal attacks". My own interest in Porsche forums is to be able to give and receive help from fellow Porsche owners. I don't expect to act like I'm on a playground at recess, so I gladly accept these ground rules whatever they may be.

Wayne has laid down his rules. It just so happens he doesn't want to deal with people's personal fights. I completely agree with him on that. It is a gigantic stretch to call him a "****" because your free memebership doen't come with an automatic entitlement to write anything that you please.

On a more personal note, I left the Pelican website several months ago when I felt that the conversations were getting too negative. I can enjoy my Porsche life without any website, this one included. So, I asked Pelican to delete my user registration and I was going to move on. I was surprised to receive a personal email from Wayne asking why I would do this. I told him that it was because of the negative people on the discussion board. I explained that I can't filter out my thoughts about people, so I was going to filter out people altogether, which meant distancing myself from Pelican. I further explained that my life and work doesn't leave a lot of room for negativity in general. You can't do difficult things if you are being negative. Wayne explained that a lot of the negative people are just failures in their lives, and they **** and moan, and that's just what these people do. He also agreed with me that PPOT was very negative, and they were going to make steps to try to clean it up and wean the negative guys out.

I don't know if Wayne has followed up on his remarks to me, but my conversation with Wayne has affected my life since then. I never really articulated my own avoidance of negative people because no one ever questioned me about it. I'm much more aware of negative people now. I can only conjecture, but perhaps it has affected him as well. In any case, I have developed a deep respect for him and his candidness. I also know that you can't always be popular in the business world. That just comes with the territory. Personally, I respect the growth that Wayne's company has had, and I respect the personal growth that Wayne has undergone. He shared a few details about this that make me say this, which I feel would be inappropriate to share. I think Wayne has operated his personal and business life in a responsible way, and for that you have to give him a lot of credit.

Last edited by Robb M.; 12-29-2011 at 06:09 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:28 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

What? I've been to his shop in El Segundo and it is a class operation. He doesn't need a huge building because he runs his business the way we run ours. They rely on vendor inventory and UPS to stock and ship product. He could have a margin of 10-15% and be wildly succesful. It's an internet business. He doesn't even need a building really, just a website. You are paying for speed and ease. That doesn't cost much. I could go to a dealer and pay 30% more, the product would ship from Porsche's warehouse here in Rancho Cucamonga, I'd have to go back to the dealer to pick it up, or I can call wayne and get it shiped to me. Hello....

I remember one day I was at Performance Products looking for an ICV. They didn't have one. In walks a guy from TRE who said he had one. He said he got it from Pelican and right there at Performance called his buddy at Pelican for the price. I followed the guy over to TRE, Paid what Pelican wanted for it, and went home happy. The guy at the counter at Performance said Pelican is a big customer and so is TRE. I think it's cool how everyone works togeather. It doesn't alway have to be a fight.

And the 959...I want the people I buy from to already have money so they don't have to charge me so much.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:45 AM
Brads911sc
Racer

+ Ed. +1 Ice.

rbuswell... whats the problem? 50% of what I buy on Pelican I cant buy on the "other" sites. Try to get a brass rivet (OEM) for the Targa Vent window from ANYONE other than a Dealer sometime. Pelican had it in stock and I had it on my doorstep in 5 days. I cant just take off a 1/2 day of work to go to the dealer everytime i need something. It was 75 Cents. My only complaint with Pelican is that sometimes the shipping is more than the item I need.

If you want to open a porsche parts store... then open one. No one is stopping u. If you dont want to buy from cogs. then dont buy from him.

We do get tired of these rants... Keep it about the cars... this negative thing you have going on makes me question everything else you say...
Old 02-06-2009, 12:50 PM
rbuswell
Pro

Lightbulb You guys are missing the point ...

Originally Posted by Ed Hughes
Rbuswell: Start your own sandbox if you want to call the shots. Your arguements on how a guy should conduct his business are a waste of bandwidth, and your obvious envy of him (note your comment on his 959) kinda wear thin.
Originally Posted by rusnak
I just wandered on in to this thread. Wow.

I'm not taking sides on the Joe Cogbill thing, but I do feel that it is legitimate to comment here on Wayne's decision to protect his interests.

Any Porsche forum, both this one and Pelican, I feel should lay down some ground rules. Those rules can be anything from "no profanity" to "no personal attacks". My own interest in Porsche forums is to be able to give and receive help from fellow Porsche owners. I don't expect to act like I'm on a playground at recess, so I gladly accept these ground rules whatever they may be.

Wayne has laid down his rules. It just so happens he doesn't want to deal with people's personal fights. I completely agree with him on that. It is a gigantic stretch to call him a "****" because your free memebership doen't come with an automatic entitlement to write anything that you please.

On a more personal note, I left the Pelican website several months ago when I felt that the conversations were getting too negative. I can enjoy my Porsche life without any website, this one included. So, I asked Pelican to delete my user registration and I was going to move on. I was surprised to receive a personal email from Wayne asking why I would do this. I told him that it was because of the negative people on the discussion board. I explained that I can't filter out my thoughts about people, so I was going to filter out people altogether, which meant distancing myself from Pelican. I further explained that my life and work doesn't leave a lot of room for negativity in general. You can't do difficult things if you are being negative. Wayne explained that a lot of the negative people are just failures in their lives, and they **** and moan, and that's just what these people do. He also agreed with me that PPOT was very negative, and they were going to make steps to try to clean it up and wean the negative guys out.

I don't know if Wayne has followed up on his remarks to me, but my conversation with Wayne has affected my life since then. I never really articulated my own avoidance of negative people because no one ever questioned me about it. I'm much more aware of negative people now. I can only conjecture, but perhaps it has affected him as well. In any case, I have developed a deep respect for him and his candidness. I also know that you can't always be popular in the business world. That just comes with the territory. Personally, I respect the growth that Wayne's company has had, and I respect the personal growth that Wayne has undergone. He shared a few details about this that make me say this, which I feel would be inappropriate to share. I think Wayne has operated his personal and business life in a responsible way, and for that you have to give him a lot of credit.
Then Wayne shouldn't be suprised if more people do what rusnak has done and leave PP and find other places for key information. Getting reamed for a grand or two is not fun and should be avoided. Wayne doesn't want to help his customers and forum users avoid that experience because it causes him some discomfort. He just wants to cash his checks and live his blessed life. More power to him but don't expect people who believe in fair dealing to just lay down and get screwed. He's a selfish wimp and he doesn't really care about us ... he just cares about our money.

Hey Ed, the 959 comment is to put into perspective Wayne's pleading poor all the time. A 959 either is or has the potential of being a million dollar car. Wayne has the time and the money to call a good lawyer and shut GD up. He is either too cheap or too self centered to take care of business.

And rusnak, since when is the Rennlist OT positive? Lots of guys want to blow off steam and emote. That's what OT is for. Just as when garbage that you don't like comes on the TV, all you have to do is change channels.

Originally Posted by Brads911sc
+ Ed. +1 Ice.

rbuswell... whats the problem? 50% of what I buy on Pelican I cant buy on the "other" sites. Try to get a brass rivet (OEM) for the Targa Vent window from ANYONE other than a Dealer sometime. Pelican had it in stock and I had it on my doorstep in 5 days. I cant just take off a 1/2 day of work to go to the dealer everytime i need something. It was 75 Cents. My only complaint with Pelican is that sometimes the shipping is more than the item I need.

If you want to open a porsche parts store... then open one. No one is stopping u. If you dont want to buy from cogs. then dont buy from him.

We do get tired of these rants... Keep it about the cars... this negative thing you have going on makes me question everything else you say...
12,000 SF sounds huge to me, Brad. Nobody is saying that Wayne doesn't do a good job. There are many who say that PP can do better; everybody can do better ... nobody's perfect.

This is about Wayne hosting a sham website designed to enhance his business and gather free content for his books. But should he be forced to choose between his business and personal comfort or his customer's and forum user's wellbeing, he chooses himself. Understandable. But if the website is for exchanging ideas and information, a legal bill here and there is a small price to pay. PP isn't about exchanging ideas and information.

And BTW, from what I've heard on these websites and personal conversations with people he's threatened, there is someone stopping me or you or anyone else who wants to start a parts business; Wayne Dempsey. Try to compete with him and he goes on the warpath.

Last edited by rbuswell; 02-06-2009 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Additional comment
Old 02-06-2009, 02:23 PM
Brads911sc
Racer

rbuswell, I understand what you are saying. On some level I dont disagree. However, what I am saying is that i dont care. People can buy whatever they want, where-ever they want. You know who has the best price on Billstein HD's when you factor in shipping of over 20 sites I checked? Pelican did. You know who has the brass Rivet i need.. Pelican Does, Vertex didnt, ZIMS didnt, Pap-Parts Didnt. will that make it hard for you to compete as a new company? maybe... welcome to the club. You think target likes walmart? its life. If you want to start up a company, you will compete with the established players and all companies use their customer experiences to sell what they are selling. Toyota did it against GM, Whole foods did it against the Krogers of the world, Walmart did it against Sears, the list goes on... Those that couldnt compete had other issues (circuit city, linens and things, plymouth, olds, etc)..

My point is, that when most of us come on to Pelican or Rennlist tech forum, we want to read about our cars. I personally want to know what people did to make their suspension tighter, how they got around some difficult installation problem, how they dealt with a CIS issue..

I dont want to read about why you think Wayne is unfair, or why he makes it unfair for a new business. Take that up with the BBB and FTC. In the end its a free country. People can do what they want. Rules are established to help the little guy. That is why the FTC is there. That why standard oil and AT&T were broken up.

The real point is that very few of us want to read about it on a technical forum.

This whole topic should have been deleted or moved to OT.

Just my .02.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:06 PM
Brads911sc
Racer

Do you really think PCA on their customer site would allow you to post "anti-porsche" or Pro-competition posts? I think not... wlecome to the real world.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:17 PM
rbuswell
Pro

Lightbulb What is this really about?

Well, Erik was pretty specific that he's tried a lot of phone calls, so that e-mail excuse isn't valid. Thanks for the heads up-getting the run around for over 60-90 days is unacceptable, and there is no excuse short of major illness or death that an alleged businessman can make for such behavior.

One should act like they are in business, or get out.
And, to further clarify, we're not talking about a guy selling parts on ebay out of his garage to make some extra cash, we're discussing a for-profit business run by an individual who is doing this as his livelihood. No excuse.
I think it is tough in this environment to make an informed decision. Just my opinion. For every story like this that gets published.. there is probably a happy customer who doesnt take the time to post a positive story. Yes, there are the MM's out there... and those should clearly be avoided... but there is alot of grey areas with some of these other vendors. I think buyers sometimes have an unreasonable expectation in this digital age...
How could wanting to be paid after months be unreasonable?
Originally Posted by TheOtherEric
OMFG you are so wrong. I mean WTF- THAT'S WHAT INTERNET FORUMS ARE FOR -- to educate everyone (good or bad)!!!

Just try posting some false accusations or mudslinging here, and you'll get run out quicker than you think. An open community can weed that stuff out. If Wayne wants to censor the truth from his forum, I'd certainly never go there. Screw that.
Originally Posted by Firemed
I only wish I would have been warned before dealing with him.
There isn't as much credit card company leverage as you think. I believe this is the reason he takes 6 months to ship - he knows you are limited in the amount of time to file a complaint or give negative feedback!
I paid $1,600 for a beautiful oyster and black interior advertised as perfect pod and dash, "like new 12 way seats", and "great speakers" in the quarter panels.
I had repeatedly called and been told "its been pulled", "it's ready to go" and "It will be shipped tomorrow", and "my parts guy was sick" blah blah blah....
6 months after he charged my card he shipped a partial interior consisting of torn up dash and pod, gray and black broken door panels , and warped, torn quarter panels with no speakers. It was obviously a old junk interior - WITH NO FRONT SEATS.

I put his junk on a trailer and drove to Georgia - returned the crap interior that was shipped, and walked his yard to find the pictured interior. He said it was a "honest mistake" and promised he would send me the correct interior right away.
Yeah right!
My son and I spent the day pulling the actual interior that was pictured in the eBay add - he had already sold the seats I paid for to someone else - . He told me he didn't have any nice seats that would fit and he would send me some when he got them.
After I returned home, I filed a written complaint with the credit card company, and called about the seats - He simply said - "Oh, you left with them." I still have no front seats and know better then to hold my breath.
The credit card company was provided with the original add, pictures of what he shipped, and informed that the seats are the major portion of the interior.
They explained that there is a time limit on goods, and could only refund the shipping charges!
You will find that the cost of the two attorney's needed for out of state cases far exceeds the value Joe rips you off for. Buyer beware...
Originally Posted by DWalker
Not picking sides or anything here, but Wayne is not above such tactics himself- just recently a local parts distributor has been advertising prices that are less than PP's for the exact same parts. Wayne called the local guys warehouse and vendors (same people he uses BTW) and threatened to pull his account if they didnt do something about the little guy. The local guy recieved a phone call informing him to change his pricing or else his account would be suspended- in other words do not try and compete with PP, for they are the German parts supplier to the masses and thats that.
I find such tactics distasteful and honestly choose not to do business with PP because of this. The fact that Wayne backed down when someone else threatens him does not surprise me.

As to the GAD/Carquip issue- I know Joe somewhat as I said earlier and it surprises me a bit the way things have gone down. I dont know Erik or anyone over at Carquip, but it seems to me that they have done the best they can to "do the right thing" and are unfortunately now holding the non-existant end of the stick. Im not sure what can be done from here, and I wish Erik luck in getting it sorted out.
Originally Posted by justinsrx7
Seems simple enough to resolve. Tell the customer that they have not paid you for the rebuild, sorry for the confusion, and tell the rebuilder that the customer was just passed on to them as a recommendation and that they are now his customer so he should get the money for work rendered. Keep it to the facts with both of them. The truth shall set you free my friend.
Originally Posted by Archilla
I'm rather late to this thread, but to get back to the original subject of the discussion, I would also beware of Joe Cogbill and his businesses. I have had an enormously frustrating experience with German Auto Dismantlers, which in the end resulted with me being out roughly $500 and never getting the part that I purchased. If anyone is really interested in the story, I'd be glad to share the details separately.

I would not recommend anyone to deal with him under any circumstances based on my experience. You don't need to go far to find out that my experience is not uncommon, and that the Better Business Bureau has a history of unresolved complaints against him.

There is no shortage of good people and reputable businesses to deal with when shopping for Porsche parts, and accordingly I can find no reason to waste your time with German Auto Dismantlers, Cogs Cogs, or Joe Cogbill himself.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone that warns a fellow Porsche enthusiast about Joe Cogbill is doing a positive service to our whole community, regardless of the medium or forum used to do so.

-Ruben
rbuswell, I understand what you are saying. On some level I dont disagree. However, what I am saying is that i dont care. People can buy whatever they want, where-ever they want. You know who has the best price on Billstein HD's when you factor in shipping of over 20 sites I checked? Pelican did. You know who has the brass Rivet i need.. Pelican Does, Vertex didnt, ZIMS didnt, Pap-Parts Didnt. will that make it hard for you to compete as a new company? maybe... welcome to the club. You think target likes walmart? its life. If you want to start up a company, you will compete with the established players and all companies use their customer experiences to sell what they are selling. Toyota did it against GM, Whole foods did it against the Krogers of the world, Walmart did it against Sears, the list goes on... Those that couldnt compete had other issues (circuit city, linens and things, plymouth, olds, etc)..

My point is, that when most of us come on to Pelican or Rennlist tech forum, we want to read about our cars. I personally want to know what people did to make their suspension tighter, how they got around some difficult installation problem, how they dealt with a CIS issue..

I dont want to read about why you think Wayne is unfair, or why he makes it unfair for a new business. Take that up with the BBB and FTC. In the end its a free country. People can do what they want. Rules are established to help the little guy. That is why the FTC is there. That why standard oil and AT&T were broken up.

The real point is that very few of us want to read about it on a technical forum.

This whole topic should have been deleted or moved to OT.

Just my .02.
Brad:

Here is a compendium of the thread. The big difference between your experience and others is you weren't one of the guys that got ripped off by GD. Rennlist has only a handful of forums that people really use and contribute to a lot; same with Pelican. Most of the other forums are ghost towns. Given this topic, the 911 Forum is probably the right one for this discussion here, the Used Parts forum is the right one on Pelican.

Erik @ Carquip is a good guy who is active here and on Pelican. Maybe he'd have saved himself some grief if Wayne hadn't deleted the earlier thread on Pelican complaining about how GD conducts business; hard to say but at least this trouble may have been avoided. It's obvious from other posts that Erik isn't the Lone Ranger when it comes to GD. I'm glad I know not to deal with GD.

As I said to rusnak, if you're not interested in this issue, why are you here? Change the channel. Do you have to look at every thread you see? It's pretty clear from the title what this thread's about. If you weren't interested in a vendor who has a problem keeping his word, then you should be looking at one that talks about CIS or polybronze bushings. Don't waste your time here.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:26 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

..er hold on there ...... this is a TECHNICAL forum , who is in the wrong place ? the ridculous bandwidth wasters or the guys who want to keep it technical ?
When i tune in to the Sports Chaannel ( I pay for ) I want to see sports, not political pointless meanderings. and I should get what i want without changing the channel.

Can someone just get this train wreck of a soapbox thread closed so we can get back to talking about some car stuff?
Old 02-06-2009, 03:27 PM
rusnak
I haddah Google dat
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

rb,

You sound like you are used to one-way conversations. You want to hammer your point, but don't actually think about what others have said to you. I was trying to give you a better perspective as to why Wayne was doing what he was doing. I was trying to help you, in other words. Hey, you are entitled to your opinion, so if you want to rant and not have a discussion, then fine. But you won't persuade anyone that way.

As far as RLOT being "negative", it is nothing compared to the negativity in PPOT (at least when I was a member). I also found that a lot of the posters on Renn are far and away more thoughtful and even cerebral than the PP guys. Truth be told, there are about a half dozen guys on PP that I simply can't stand and don't care to know.

Brad, There are other parts vendors that will sell you dealer items at a substantial discount. I found that World Pac is much cheaper than anywhere, and you can get factory Bosch stuff there. What you are paying for when you buy from Pelican is convenience. Hands down Pelican is the most convenient if you know what you are going to buy. If you need tech help, (notwithstanding the bulletin board) then not so much. If you need tech help and want to buy Porsche stuff, then try Gabe at Strasse. He's helped me out of a few binds.

Last edited by rusnak; 02-06-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:54 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

So, rbuswell is crying that Wayne hosted an add for a third party vendor???

And I'm guessing the third party didn't live up to his end of a transaction at the standards expected by rbuswell???

Attached Images  

Quick Reply: BEWARE OF JOE AT GERMAN AUTO DISMANTLER