Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

PTS issue on Spyder build

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2020, 01:20 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,633 Likes on 2,359 Posts

Originally Posted by bbs993tt
Interesting timing because I just heard back from the dealer with the same "can't be done" apparently without going through cxx. Like others, I'm trying to figure out what to do next because like I said when I started this thread, the interior pieces in pts color was a favorite option for sure.

Does anyone know the cost of buying and painting the trim pieces that can be swapped out? I think that would be the dash trim pieces and center console surround. Also, as long as you have the paint code, can any body shop get the color to match the factory paint? Thanks.
So after talking with Exclusiv I get why the doors are an issue, so my plan is to spec the leather interior trim (thus the door strips will be covered) and its a no cost option and to CXX the rest of trim (dash and center console, and maybe climate control) as Exclusiv believe they can do this without the effort that door disassembly would require.

http://www.porsche-code.com/PMJAA2D9

its not exactly what I want but its close enough for me... and its all done by the factory so no aftermarket neceesary
Old 08-27-2020, 01:46 PM
Larry Cable
Rennlist Member

Received 3,633 Likes on 2,359 Posts

Originally Posted by bbs993tt
Interesting timing because I just heard back from the dealer with the same "can't be done" apparently without going through cxx. Like others, I'm trying to figure out what to do next because like I said when I started this thread, the interior pieces in pts color was a favorite option for sure.

Does anyone know the cost of buying and painting the trim pieces that can be swapped out? I think that would be the dash trim pieces and center console surround. Also, as long as you have the paint code, can any body shop get the color to match the factory paint? Thanks.
looks like you can get them from suncoast for around $1k for the parts as for the painting part, I dont know ... I would imagine around another 500-1000...

Quick Reply: PTS issue on Spyder build