Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Dealer Inventory 2011 911 GT2RS

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2016, 02:06 PM
PorscheHusna
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 52 Likes on 31 Posts

Year: 2011
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: GT2
Mileage (numbers only please): 3335
Color: GT Silver Metallic
VIN: WP0AE2A9XBS778165
Price (no $ sign please): $465000
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (Region): Texas
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM Radio

Originally Posted by Johnny DB
How many actually look at the small analogue speedo? The digital speedo can change between km/h and mph... I bought a US car and would have no problem selling it as nobody over here really cares about a small analogue mph gauge. Maybe it's a US thing?? I guarantee they drive the same unless you fill the tank up with Maple Syrup.
The gauge can be easily replaced
Old 03-09-2016, 04:59 PM
PorscheHusna
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

This car has SOLD!
Old 03-09-2016, 05:27 PM
TTKan
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JWrightPNH
This car has SOLD!
Once again the market has spoken louder than a bunch of spiteful, sideline popcorn eaters . . . Congrats on the sale!
Old 03-09-2016, 05:31 PM
audipwr1
Rennlist Member

Received 178 Likes on 113 Posts

Who bought it? I call BS at that price
Old 03-09-2016, 05:44 PM
GeoffJr@Isringhausen
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JWrightPNH
This car has SOLD!
Rare bird not surprised congrats!
Old 03-09-2016, 06:35 PM
Jrtaylor9
Rennlist Member

Received 1,097 Likes on 544 Posts

Originally Posted by audipwr1
Who bought it? I call BS at that price
man, the hate and skepticism are endless on this forum. most of you guys just don't and won't ever understand this segment of the market. i think the buyer is ending up with one of the most special 911's ever made. if i were going to keep any car i own based purely on collectiblilty, the 2rs would be at the top of my list. i'm less of a collector and more of an enthusiast that owns cars i love to drive and have a good chance of holding their values. although my personal preference for driving experience is gt3/rs over a gt2/rs, i know plenty of turbo guys that think i'm an idiot. and they are waking up to just how special the 997gt2rs is in the 911 history books............it is VERY special. and, if you look at the total supply of all gt2/rs, it makes the gt3/rs population look like a mass produced vehicle............this coming from a gt3/rs fan-boy.

there's no doubt i will have reservations when i actually see the funds hit my account and the car leave my garage forever. but that car means more to a turbo guy or collector than it does to me. i'll replace its spot in the stable with something different. i should have a late 991rs allocation coming my way. i'm not sold it's a keeper, but i'm going to drive its wheels off to make that determination once it shows up.

maybe if some of you drove more and trolled less, you'd work off some of the hate and black helicopter skepticism.

in the mean time, a shout out to: jem7v, usctrojanGT3, Cream, cpt_slow, AC SATCO and audipwr1 for all your wonderfully helpful hate bumps. with your help, you kept my ad in the top 10 from the minute John posted it. i owe you all and will buy any of you a drink if you ever come to Houston. although, sadly, i won't be able to take you for a spin in the 2rs

Jeremy
Old 03-09-2016, 07:04 PM
usctrojanGT3
Rennlist Member

Received 4,017 Likes on 2,290 Posts

Originally Posted by Jrtaylor9
man, the hate and skepticism are endless on this forum. most of you guys just don't and won't ever understand this segment of the market. i think the buyer is ending up with one of the most special 911's ever made. if i were going to keep any car i own based purely on collectiblilty, the 2rs would be at the top of my list. i'm less of a collector and more of an enthusiast that owns cars i love to drive and have a good chance of holding their values. although my personal preference for driving experience is gt3/rs over a gt2/rs, i know plenty of turbo guys that think i'm an idiot. and they are waking up to just how special the 997gt2rs is in the 911 history books............it is VERY special. and, if you look at the total supply of all gt2/rs, it makes the gt3/rs population look like a mass produced vehicle............this coming from a gt3/rs fan-boy.

there's no doubt i will have reservations when i actually see the funds hit my account and the car leave my garage forever. but that car means more to a turbo guy or collector than it does to me. i'll replace its spot in the stable with something different. i should have a late 991rs allocation coming my way. i'm not sold it's a keeper, but i'm going to drive its wheels off to make that determination once it shows up.

maybe if some of you drove more and trolled less, you'd work off some of the hate and black helicopter skepticism.

in the mean time, a shout out to: jem7v, usctrojanGT3, Cream, cpt_slow, AC SATCO and audipwr1 for all your wonderfully helpful hate bumps. with your help, you kept my ad in the top 10 from the minute John posted it. i owe you all and will buy any of you a drink if you ever come to Houston. although, sadly, i won't be able to take you for a spin in the 2rs

Jeremy
I can post on RL and drive at the same time...a skill I picked up from Mooty. Congrats on the sale though.
Old 03-09-2016, 07:04 PM
Dryfly57
Pro

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Tusche Jeremy!
Old 03-09-2016, 07:24 PM
Dr.Bill
Race Car

Received 725 Likes on 397 Posts

It's probably the best driver's car Porsche has ever made. Sad that only a few will ever get to experience it. Congrats on the sale. Can't replace that one.
Old 03-09-2016, 07:28 PM
konaforever
Burning Brakes

Received 176 Likes on 87 Posts

Nice sale!
Old 03-09-2016, 07:49 PM
jgorscak
Rennlist Member

Received 59 Likes on 33 Posts

Great sale. What a car!! That car is priceless in my book. I'd take the 9972RS over the CGT any day (my opinion, just sayin..)
Old 03-10-2016, 09:57 AM
manouk
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Congrats on the sale. Sold mine last October with 16k waiting on 991 gt3rs also. If doesn't make me smile like gt2rs will sell and go back to one. Buyer getting a great car and hopefully he drives it. Just keep lawyer on speed dial
Old 03-10-2016, 11:36 AM
PorscheHusna
Platinum Dealership
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Thanks guys, congrats on the sale Jeremy and to the new owner

Quick Reply: Dealer Inventory 2011 911 GT2RS