Notices
Vehicle Marketplace - Old A place for Rennlist Members & Sponsors to sell their new & used vehicles.
Mark this thread as Unsold
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Cont. Porsche Models:

Mileage (numbers only please):

Color:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Transmission Type:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price (no $ sign please):

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

2006 Porsche C2S

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2016, 08:14 PM
Adam Robison
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 Porsche C2S

Year: 2006
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Cont. Porsche Models: 911
Mileage (numbers only please): 18100
Options (Please check ALL which apply): Airbags, Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Antilock Brakes, Cruise Control, Foglamps, Intermittent Wipers, Leather Seats, Power Brakes, Power Door Locks, Power Steering, Power Windows, Sunroof, Traction Control
Color: Seal Gray
VIN: WP0AB29966S743884
Price (no $ sign please): $59995
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (Region): Midwestern
Body Style: Coupe
Transmission Type: Manual - 6 speed
2 or 4 Wheel Drive?: 2 Wheel Drive
Engine Type: Fuel Injection
Stereo System: AM-FM CD

2006 997 C2S, Seal Gray with Black. Car is basically like new. Clean car fax, Clear Bra and Warranty. First let me say that this has been my dream car since I was a child and evolved into an obsession recently. When I received my retirement after my deployment i convinced my wife that it would be a good idea to buy this beautiful car. I absolutely love this car and I will have another one soon. Send as many questions as you can because this is my first time selling something of this caliber. It has never been tracked and never abused. I used to drive it all the time but recently just once or twice a week to keep her moving (just cant afford it right now). Almost new tires all around (under 5k mi). Nothing mechanically needed, at just over 18k mi this car is barely broken in yet. It needs a home that can properly afford it so they can drive it like it is meant to be driven. HAPPY LOOKING!
Attached Images       

Last edited by Adam Robison; 01-25-2016 at 02:09 PM.
Old 01-12-2016, 09:40 PM
zirrah
Drifting

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear about the tough time finding a new gig. Best of luck with the sale.
Old 01-12-2016, 11:25 PM
Adam Robison
Track Day

Thanks man. I have things in the works...thats just how the sales biz goes sometimes. I just cant justify it in my garage right now. Thanks for checking it out!
Old 01-12-2016, 11:40 PM
ezdriver
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have had to let a treasured toy go to survive economic stress when my business crashed with the economy a few years back. I feel your pain but I will share with you something that a friend said to me more than 20 years ago ... this too shall pass. All the best and I hope you get that beauty sold quickly.
Old 01-13-2016, 10:43 AM
sequel95
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Hi Adam, just for fun, do you know if your C2S has the M96 or M97 engine? There should be a stamp on engine case. Or if Porsche placed a sticker under your frunk lid, it would be there. Beautiful 997. Sorry to hear of your working gap. Best to you. Tom
Old 01-13-2016, 10:58 AM
Spiffyjiff
Rennlist Member

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by sequel95
Hi Adam, just for fun, do you know if your C2S has the M96 or M97 engine? There should be a stamp on engine case. Or if Porsche placed a sticker under your frunk lid, it would be there. Beautiful 997. Sorry to hear of your working gap. Best to you. Tom
FYI, base 3.6L are M96 motors, S 3.8L are M97 motors in the 2006 C2 model. has nothing to do whether it has revised bearing, etc. (if that's why you're asking). here's the detail, see pgs 9-10:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/..._1952-2012.pdf
Old 01-13-2016, 11:42 AM
sequel95
Instructor

Received 22 Likes on 12 Posts

Spiffy, thank you. Awesome document! I was wondering if the engine had a serviceable IMS, which you have confirmed it does not (unless engine dismantled). I recall a posting by Jake Raby noting that he has seen very few (he mentioned ONE) M97 IMS failures in his shop during one year. Could have been an older post, and my apologies for distracting buyers with this topic. Best of luck in sale of this sweet 997. Tom
Old 01-17-2016, 02:38 AM
Adam Robison
Track Day

IMS was something I was going to do to this beautiful car...I was going to do a lot of things to this car Now that I may not keep it I will let the next owner address it if it is even necessary. This thing has been babied and very well maintained. Its going in next week too. I put over 6k into the clear bra and warranty when I picked it up so that was my investment to cause. Thanks for looking - AR
Old 01-25-2016, 02:11 PM
Adam Robison
Track Day

Bump!! Send any reasonable offers if you are interested in this beauty. Thanks for looking!

Quick Reply: 2006 Porsche C2S