Notices

Ready for pickup

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 10:33 AM
ExMB
Rennlist Member

Received 1,317 Likes on 800 Posts
Default Ready for pickup

Now the fun starts with the outfitting, installation of all kinds of stuff: wheels, e-track, tire rack, etc.

Old 08-24-2017, 12:38 PM
certz
Three Wheelin'

Received 66 Likes on 51 Posts

Very nice, very jealous.
Old 08-25-2017, 11:23 AM
Hoyt
Rennlist Member

Received 26 Likes on 18 Posts

Nice!

I just took delivery on my new 26ft inTech trailer a few weeks ago. They definitely build one helluva a trailer!
Old 08-25-2017, 12:09 PM
jrbkarter
Instructor

Received 33 Likes on 10 Posts

Awesome! An actually super rare base (aka no iCON package) inTech!

Any chances you have pictures of the interior yet? I'm pondering a base inTech build myself and am debating flooring/wall finish options. Giving serious thought to just going bare wall Featherlight style but have yet to see an inTech with exposed studs (except for the ones being built during our factory tour).

Thanks!
Old 08-25-2017, 01:15 PM
ExMB
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by jrbkarter
Awesome! An actually super rare base (aka no iCON package) inTech!

Any chances you have pictures of the interior yet? I'm pondering a base inTech build myself and am debating flooring/wall finish options. Giving serious thought to just going bare wall Featherlight style but have yet to see an inTech with exposed studs (except for the ones being built during our factory tour).

Thanks!
Yup, its a car hauler and a minimalistic camper. Plan to finish out the inside myself.

Old 08-25-2017, 02:26 PM
jrbkarter
Instructor

Nice!

So 24'?

6" additional interior height, aluminum ramp transition flap, vinyl walls/floor, and spare tire mount look to be the only options you chose (outside of the full size escape door of course)?

If possible and willing, would you PM me the pricing for the 6" height, transition flap, and vinyl walls/floor? Already have the spare tire mount in my spread sheet ;-)

Thanks!
Old 08-25-2017, 05:24 PM
ExMB
Rennlist Member

Nice!

So 24'?

6" additional interior height, aluminum ramp transition flap, vinyl walls/floor, and spare tire mount look to be the only options you chose (outside of the full size escape door of course)?

If possible and willing, would you PM me the pricing for the 6" height, transition flap, and vinyl walls/floor? Already have the spare tire mount in my spread sheet ;-)

Thanks!
Yup, 24' based on everybody on RL (especially you and mooty) spending the "extra length" money in my wallet.

Its only white walls and ceiling. I'll take care of the floor myself. I also added 2 additional std round LED lights, for a total of 4, to get the trailer pre-wired since pre-wire was not an option.
Old 08-25-2017, 05:35 PM
jrbkarter
Instructor

Originally Posted by ExMB
Yup, 24' based on everybody on RL (especially you and mooty) spending the "extra length" money in my wallet.

Its only white walls and ceiling. I'll take care of the floor myself.
Whoops! Meant ceiling, not floor. Teach me to not proof read 5 times before clicking reply. I've got the pricing to do the screwless aluminum wall/ceiling ($58.75 per foot of trailer length if anyone is ever curious) but wanted to compare that to the vinyl option pricing. Trying hard to keep my build below the $13k mark with some other goodies (battery, winch plate) tossed in but it's getting awfully tight.

Thanks!
Old 08-25-2017, 05:41 PM
ExMB
Rennlist Member

Whoops! Meant ceiling, not floor. Teach me to not proof read 5 times before clicking reply. I've got the pricing to do the screwless aluminum wall/ceiling ($58.75 per foot of trailer length if anyone is ever curious) but wanted to compare that to the vinyl option pricing. Trying hard to keep my build below the $13k mark with some other goodies (battery, winch plate) tossed in but it's getting awfully tight.

Thanks!
That sounds more like you are trying to build a 20'
Old 08-25-2017, 05:54 PM
jrbkarter
Instructor

That sounds more like you are trying to build a 20'
Indeed I am. Sneaking it behind my Cayenne Turbo for the time being and since I have Chris with his monster 40' and Francis with his 28' at nearly every event I'll be attending, I can get away with a 20' with nothing but a spare set of wheels and a couple fuel jugs. Let them haul all the tools, tents, chairs, spares, etc! Oh, and supply the AC too

The Cayenne will haul a lightly optioned 24' just fine and if I went to events solo, then I'd be sticking to the 24' as well.
Old 08-25-2017, 06:32 PM
ExMB
Rennlist Member

I can get away with a 20' with nothing but a spare set of wheels and a couple fuel jugs. Let them haul all the tools, tents, chairs, spares, etc! Oh, and supply the AC too

Are you responsible for food and beers at track close?

Old 08-26-2017, 02:17 PM
monochrom3
Rennlist Member

Received 221 Likes on 86 Posts

Are you responsible for food and beers at track close?

He's the crew chief. Chris brings the fluids, and my wifey brings lunch

Quick Reply: Ready for pickup