991.2 GT3 Allocations. - Rennlist - Porsche Discussion Forums

Notices

991.2 GT3 Allocations.

Reply

Old 04-13-2017, 12:01 PM
  #1
STALKER99
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
STALKER99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tdot
Posts: 719
Default 991.2 GT3 Allocations.

Anyone have confirmed allocation yet?
I've been on the list for over 2 years but no info yet.

I want a manual car, so I don't want an early PDK allocation regardless.

Anyone got any news?? Please share if you do. Thanks.
STALKER99 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 01:17 PM
  #2
Zookie
Super User
 
Zookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Toronto, Bombay, Kuwait & Dubai
Posts: 6,392
Default

I know 6 people that ordered from Oakville and confirm 2 weeks ago
Zookie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 02:18 PM
  #3
STALKER99
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
STALKER99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tdot
Posts: 719
Default

Originally Posted by Zookie View Post
I know 6 people that ordered from Oakville and confirm 2 weeks ago
v200? They ordered PDK or manual?


I know of some folks being asked to configure cars, but no official status.

Thanks.
STALKER99 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 05:58 PM
  #4
Zookie
Super User
 
Zookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Toronto, Bombay, Kuwait & Dubai
Posts: 6,392
Default

Originally Posted by STALKER99 View Post
v200? They ordered PDK or manual?


I know of some folks being asked to configure cars, but no official status.

Thanks.
all PDK and august delivery for standard paint and next march for PTS

no sane person would order Manual and lose on resale
Zookie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 06:07 PM
  #5
shizzle
User
 
shizzle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 908
Default

^ Guess i'm not sane. Then again, i'm not worried about resale.
shizzle is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 06:07 PM
  #6
STALKER99
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
STALKER99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tdot
Posts: 719
Default

Originally Posted by Zookie View Post
all PDK and august delivery for standard paint and next march for PTS

no sane person would order Manual and lose on resale
Dealer told them PTS window now?? I call BS, apparently window open now for September. No way they can know now for next spring.


PCO told us they can't say or know when PTS window open.
STALKER99 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 06:10 PM
  #7
Zookie
Super User
 
Zookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Toronto, Bombay, Kuwait & Dubai
Posts: 6,392
Default

Originally Posted by STALKER99 View Post
Dealer told them PTS window now?? I call BS, apparently window open now for September. No way they can know now for next spring.


PCO told us they can't say or know when PTS window open.
that's right I made all that up... or did I?
Zookie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 06:23 PM
  #8
STALKER99
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
STALKER99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tdot
Posts: 719
Default

Originally Posted by Zookie View Post
that's right I made all that up... or did I?
Someone blowing smoke up your skirt.


If you know how allocations work then you will see my point.
STALKER99 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 06:26 PM
  #9
Zookie
Super User
 
Zookie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Toronto, Bombay, Kuwait & Dubai
Posts: 6,392
Default

Originally Posted by STALKER99 View Post
Someone blowing smoke up your skirt.


If you know how allocations work then you will see my point.
sure thing
Zookie is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 11:38 PM
  #10
Henley1
User
 
Henley1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 169
Default

I was asked to configure. I guess there's a "comission"number. But was talking to sales guy a few days ago. He said no one in Canada has a confirmed build date or anything. Did spec pdk.
Henley1 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 11:41 PM
  #11
bronson7
Super User
 
bronson7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 9,695
Default

I've heard nothing from my SA. I banking on something for 2018, I hope.
bronson7 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 09:31 AM
  #12
STALKER99
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
STALKER99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tdot
Posts: 719
Default

Originally Posted by bronson7 View Post
I've heard nothing from my SA. I banking on something for 2018, I hope.
Same. I'm hoping for spring 2018.
But really haven't heard much details for Canadians, but it's early. Cars don't start production till June it seems.
STALKER99 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 09:32 AM
  #13
STALKER99
Addict
Rennlist Member
Thread Starter
 
STALKER99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tdot
Posts: 719
Default

Originally Posted by Henley1 View Post
I was asked to configure. I guess there's a "comission"number. But was talking to sales guy a few days ago. He said no one in Canada has a confirmed build date or anything. Did spec pdk.
Keep us posted, especially when your build goes V200.
Good luck.
STALKER99 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 08:31 PM
  #14
SToronto
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
SToronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,484
Default

No Canadian allocations yet.
SToronto is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 08:35 PM
  #15
SToronto
Addict
Rennlist Member
 
SToronto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,484
Default

PTS window will open in Q3 at some point and pricing announced within 2 months as of March 23, so by May 23ish.
SToronto is offline  
Reply With Quote
 

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Moe91
991 GT3 GT3RS and 911R
5
03-08-2017 12:42 PM
TXccc
991 Turbo
2
03-01-2017 04:50 PM
brownan
987 - 981 718 Forum
5
03-06-2016 11:23 AM

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -3. The time now is 12:40 AM.


Copyright ę 1998 - 2017 Rennlist.com
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: