Notices

Great Courtesy Car

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 12:14 AM
Goldstar
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Great Courtesy Car

Had a service done at Porsche Oakville today.
This place is a class act. Not only did they do the service quickly, they even gave me a beautiful 2013 Cayenne with under 3000km for the day.
Best part is tomorrow they will deliver my car and pick up the courtesy car. I am so impressed by their facility and customer service.
Takes Porsche ownership experience up a notch.
Attached Images  
Old 11-07-2013, 02:31 AM
dc88
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you saying your courtesy car is better than the Chevy Colbalt BMW gave me when my 535i went in for service?
Old 11-07-2013, 07:32 AM
Imo000
Captain Obvious
Super User

Received 340 Likes on 245 Posts

You are paying for this indirectly.
Old 11-07-2013, 09:45 AM
The French Dude
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Imo000
You are paying for this indirectly.
Of course but he had what he paid for... Too much place don't even do that nowadays...
Let's hope it lasts!
Old 11-07-2013, 10:13 AM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,163 Likes on 834 Posts

Originally Posted by The French Dude
Of course but he had what he paid for... Too much place don't even do that nowadays...
Let's hope it lasts!
This I agree with .. its not like they are going to charge you any less coz they made you take the Bus. Looks like they recognise you pay a premium price , at least you are getting premium service.
Old 11-07-2013, 10:44 AM
moab
Rennlist Member

Received 690 Likes on 338 Posts

I believe that service experience is often a function of your relationship with the service advisor. I use Downtown Porsche and they are always amazing to me (even though I purchased my car at Pfaff) and I attribute that to only dealing with one service advisor and by having a good relationship with him. It often comes down to pretty simple stuff, i.e., be friendly and polite and people will treat you well. Be a dick and get treated like ****.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Ronan
Rennlist Member

Received 110 Likes on 66 Posts

I also have outstanding service at DFC. If I need something in a hurry (which is fairly rare) the answer is always yes. Mike, my service advisor is a great guy to deal with.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:22 PM
Bacura
Three Wheelin'

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Giving you a Cayenne is called good business. My wife drives an RX350 F sport. A nice car but not a Cayenne. So lend me a Cayenne, let me drive home,let my wife see/drive it,have my wife says she really likes it more than the Lexus..........order a Macan/Cayenne.......bingo,another sale. Easy to understand, so why do I get a rental Jetta from Pfaff? I get a Jetta because they don't read these forums. Plus, the rental guy smells of cigarettes. Cudos to the new guys in oakville. I still love you Pfaff.
Old 11-07-2013, 01:27 PM
911 Rod
Race Car

Received 309 Likes on 213 Posts

I'm so cheap they'd give me a shopping cart to push home
Old 11-07-2013, 01:38 PM
myw
Nordschleife Master

Received 603 Likes on 357 Posts

strange, my buddy has had both a cayenne and panamera when his 911 goes in for service at pfaff. he raves bout the courtesy cars every time and takes a ton of photos of him/his family in them as well HAHA.

Originally Posted by Bacura
Giving you a Cayenne is called good business. My wife drives an RX350 F sport. A nice car but not a Cayenne. So lend me a Cayenne, let me drive home,let my wife see/drive it,have my wife says she really likes it more than the Lexus..........order a Macan/Cayenne.......bingo,another sale. Easy to understand, so why do I get a rental Jetta from Pfaff? I get a Jetta because they don't read these forums. Plus, the rental guy smells of cigarettes. Cudos to the new guys in oakville. I still love you Pfaff.
Old 11-07-2013, 04:17 PM
Imo000
Captain Obvious
Super User

Received 340 Likes on 245 Posts

Originally Posted by 911 Rod
I'm so cheap they'd give me a shopping cart to push home
Bahaha!!
Old 11-07-2013, 07:40 PM
PbPedis
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Great to see another excellent Porsche dealership. Porsche of London has given me Cayenne and Panamera loaners, fit me in for minor stuff when I just show up unannounced, and even done minor stuff without charging me. One of the best dealerships I've ever dealt with.
Old 11-08-2013, 02:05 AM
Goldstar
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

IT GETS EVEN BETTER!
First I had the car in for a no cost campaign service, something to do with an exhaust sensor wire, so didn't cost me anything out of pocket. I was so overwhelmed with the level of service that Thursday morning I decided to have the car detailed at the dealership.
I mentioned this to the service advisor and he said he would take a look at the car and call me back. There were some scuff marks on the lower door sills and rear fascia that I was going to get polished in the spring.
When he called me back, he said it didn't need a complete polish and they would buff out the areas of concern at no cost to me. When completed they sent a driver to deliver the car to my office downtown. He was very polite. Thanked me for using the dealership, we exchanged cars and he went back, leaving me a highly detailed car and a printout of services with a $0 total at the bottom of the pages. SWEET!!!!!!!
This is way beyond great service in my book and a sure fire way to gain a new customer for a long time to come.
I have a number of other German vehicles and typically have found the service experience at MB/BMW to be much more ordinar than this. Thank you Porsche Oakville..
Old 11-08-2013, 08:03 AM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,163 Likes on 834 Posts

Congrats dude ... but that font ....
Old 11-08-2013, 12:58 PM
porsche0nut
Race Car

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

They are definitely setting the bar high for competitive dealers! I like to see stories like this... I think good customer service in general is hard to find. Nice to see it becoming a priority in businesses. Of course, I hope they make some money along the way!!

Quick Reply: Great Courtesy Car