Car hauler Experience Ontario

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2013, 06:01 PM
Joe02911TT
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car hauler Experience Ontario

Hey Guys and Girls,

I started a post a few months ago looking to see if anyone could recommend a trailer rental company other then Uhaul. I had an amazing experience with a company out of Burlington Ontario that i wanted to share.

The company is hog haulers trailer rental located on harvester rd. The owners are Henry and Ian Pop. I have to say these guys know what good service is all about they went way out of their way to ensure the trailer and my vehicle would have no issues. They built custom ramps for me as the car was scarping when loading, they delivered the trailer to my house and assisted me in loading the car in the pouring rain. How is that for service!!! The trailer came with a wireless break controller unit that was defiantly needed.

We pulled the 02 996 Turbo to the Smokey mountains to run the Tail of the Dragon. for those who have not been out this way, you need to get out there. 318 turn in 11 miles this area offers the most intense roads I have ever seen. Not to mention the scenery is amazing. I pulled the car with a 2011 Sierra 1500. I burned 557 L of fuel for a round trip of 2700km. Average fuel was 20.1L per 100km. Car and trailer weighed in just inder 5000lbs. If you need a enclosed or open car trailer you MUST call these guys. The pricing is cheap, the service is great and the quality of the trailers are to notch. I will try and get some pictures posted later on.

If anyone has any questions please let me know
Old 11-08-2013, 07:25 PM
StanThePorscheFan
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've used them for bike trailers. Indeed the pricing is reasonable and the trailers are much newer than Uhaul's.
Old 11-08-2013, 10:13 PM
JimV8
Rennlist Member

Received 495 Likes on 354 Posts

Good to know.

Quick Reply: Car hauler Experience Ontario