Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey, Danica Patrick haters...

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 09:41 AM
DB_NC_95C2
Rennlist Member

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

Katherine Legge could run circles around her if you put them in the same car. Danica's hype and media, no more.
Old 03-03-2016, 07:37 PM
mark kibort
Rennlist Member

Received 141 Likes on 60 Posts

Originally Posted by DB_NC_95C2
Katherine Legge could run circles around her if you put them in the same car. Danica's hype and media, no more.
I dont think she is any better than danica. heck, danica ran the prototypes in grand am in an enduro.. her time was in the high averages. nothing amazying... i would suspect she wouldnt be anything special in a sports car at a track near you vs the top club drivers.

Originally Posted by Land Jet
If the same men on here who are saying they can't hold a candle to her driving ability had been racing since they were children, and had dedicated their life to being race car drivers, they would be better drivers than she is. And if she was as great as some of you have built her up to be in your own minds, she would consistently be in the winner's circle instead of consistently finishing in 21st place.
I think she has proven to be a good driver.. the best... no , but there are a lot of good drivers out there, both club and pro. lots of top club guys have been out against seasoned pros and hung and even beat them. lots of excuses as to why, but what i always say, is there are a lot of good drivers out there.. the differences are really in the decision making in my opinion.
Old 03-03-2016, 10:06 PM
mklaskin
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Land Jet
If the same men on here who are saying they can't hold a candle to her driving ability had been racing since they were children, and had dedicated their life to being race car drivers, they would be better drivers than she is. And if she was as great as some of you have built her up to be in your own minds, she would consistently be in the winner's circle instead of consistently finishing in 21st place.
Originally Posted by DB_NC_95C2
I tend to lean towards this opinion. Jon Fogarty is a 2 time Atlantic Champion, raced in the same period as DP, and will never generate the same level of interest. Can't be down to talent.
Old 03-25-2016, 10:29 AM
StoogeMoe
Rennlist Member

Received 106 Likes on 78 Posts

Today is Danica's birthday. Happy 34th.

She leaves for her party at the same time as everyone else, but gets there last.

Quick Reply: Hey, Danica Patrick haters...