Hamilton... Poster boy for biting the hand that feeds you

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 11:48 AM
sbelles
I'm in....
Rennlist Member

Received 257 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by blake
Is there an emoticon for "roll my f-ing eyes"????

cgomez races in the IMSA GT3 Cup Challenge. They raced during the Grand Prix du Canada over the June 10-12 weekend. Look it up.

Back to the inane drivel...
Yes, it's called the A. Wayne
Old 07-22-2011, 02:10 PM
mklaskin
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by A.Wayne
Hamilton has never said he was as good as Senna and again look at the video , Button moved over on Hamilton , his intent was to block , he was suprised Hamilton was alongside when he did , nothing else..

Funny how bad Button was all day hitting cars off at everyturn , yet no roar from the pundits , he ended Alonso day and i'm absolutely sure if he did not put Hamilton into the wall , he ( hamilton ) would have won that race ...

Epilog:

I forgave Button after he pegged Stooley and later Breaking it off in Boywonder.. yeah , I kinda like him ,, a bit now..
Incorrect. Again, he was moving to the racing line.

I was paraphrasing Michael Andretti from his time at McLaren.

And by the way, it was not Alonso's corner.
Old 07-22-2011, 02:22 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TexasRider
Thanks for that from a man out there doing it. I enjoyed your thread on the race too.

Of course I am a Senna fan. And I will trumpet him the way Wayne does Hammy. But there was a lot more to Senna than just talent and aggressive driving.
I'm not trumpeting Hammy , just correcting the Wrongs..

Hamilton never claimed to be Senna ( no one is ) and Button moved to close the door, had nothing to do with him just going for the racing line , he knew Hamilton was there and attempted to close the door and Button did take out Alonso , Ask the FIA for those with blinders ...

Old 07-22-2011, 02:25 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pete
Exactly. I had no idea cgomez was in the support race, but his credibility as to the conditions that weekend ON TRACK carry a lot more weight than Waynes. Just a mind blowing response by him. that's all.
Rustynuts you are an imbecile, he is questioning Hamilton's assessment not mine when he mentioned the conditions . I gave no assessment of the conditions , i only offered that Hamilton knew more about this than anyone else and went for the pass....... Dig !!!

LOL....what an Heeediot ..

Quick Reply: Hamilton... Poster boy for biting the hand that feeds you