Awesome! Great stuff! What about Moses?
Old 10-04-2010, 11:21 AM
Sean F
NASA Racer
Rennlist Member

Received 33 Likes on 19 Posts

Originally Posted by FredC
He broke a sway in sprint 3 and was DNF. Not sure if he made it to the enduro. Gary would have beaten me if not for a gearbox issue that kept happening coming out of T1.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Gary R.
Rennlist Member

Received 271 Likes on 165 Posts

Dwayne broke a sway and bowed out, Scott ran a 1:24.027 in E.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:24 AM
Gary R.
Rennlist Member

Received 271 Likes on 165 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean F
He broke a sway in sprint 3 and was DNF. Not sure if he made it to the enduro. Gary would have beaten me if not for a gearbox issue that kept happening coming out of T1.
You ran a damn near perfect race Sean and won because of that, end of story.
Old 10-04-2010, 11:34 AM
FrankyV
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Fred, he was disappointed you left, he revised his strategy for Sprint 3 and was looking forward to trying it out on you. I''ll see if I can get him to put his videos up on Vimeo.
Old 10-04-2010, 12:27 PM
FredC
Drifting

Received 68 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by SkankyFrank
Fred, he was disappointed you left, he revised his strategy for Sprint 3 and was looking forward to trying it out on you. I''ll see if I can get him to put his videos up on Vimeo.
hey Frank, had to go apple picking with the family on Sunday. My strategy with Dwayne in sprint 2 was to be ahead of him at T1 at the start, use the inside lane of the front straight if he was exiting 10 at less than 3 car lengths behind me, and to brake later than him at T5. I am hope it wasn't frustrating to him. As I said, can't give Dwayne 1/2 of an inch, he'll take it. Say hi to him for me.

I love your car by the way. Very very nice.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:49 PM
Der ABT
Burning Brakes

Received 35 Likes on 25 Posts

Had a great time with everyone this weekend, was my 3rd club race and im definately hooked. Some really good races out there, i wish i coulda been faster but dont we all (if only hunts car didnt have such a badonka donk), had a personal best of like 1:25.4 i think it was so cant complain about that, just need to find that how in gods name to get to a 24 with out skipping turn 6 and 7 and or turning down the service road on the main straight and coming back out in 3.

Enduro was an absolute blast for me, Had a great fight for the first hour with 2 other and ended up 3rd in class. Ill have some good vids up when i get the chance though im slow in editing/uploading.

Food was good as always from dixie bones (wish there was cobble though) I think the event was alot of fun overall, the mud/water just off track made it interesting whenever someone dropped a wheel or more.

Was nice to meet a bunch of you not to mention have some fun on the track.
looking forward to the next race(not sure which one it will be for me).
cant wait to see some of my and other vids.
Old 10-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Carrera51
Rennlist Member

Received 232 Likes on 138 Posts

The laps times were crazy this weekend! Everyone I know did a personal best, myself included. Finally cracked into the 1:25s so I left a happy man.

Yes, Freddy, Moses, and Bella were blistering quick on Sat, then Gary and Sean joined the party on Sunday. Great racing in Group 3.
Old 10-04-2010, 03:02 PM
por29
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 17 Posts

Hey Mark,

NIce to see you there. We all had an absolue BLAST. And yes... Many personal bests were set this weekend. Me included as well as Barry L. and Scott S.
The Enduro was really fun for us in the Silver #41 GT-3 K car. Big thanks to Barry for letting me co-drive.

Bill Rudtner
Old 10-04-2010, 03:03 PM
good hands
Rennlist Member

Received 37 Likes on 26 Posts

Great time this weekend with the exception of my little incident. A big thanks to Bella for being such a gentleman.

I am so glad to see the boys from the Northeast enjoyed our track.

Freddy you are an animal and next time I am ordering you 2 bottles of Pinot instead of 2 glasses...
Old 10-04-2010, 03:16 PM
por29
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 17 Posts

I've been going to Summit since 1996 and I've enjoyed the track from day one. Looking forward to racing there again next year and having Rudtner's Racing come on as sponser as well.

Bill Rudtner
Old 10-04-2010, 05:35 PM
bsztanko
Rennlist Member

Received 13 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by good hands
Great time this weekend with the exception of my little incident. A big thanks to Bella for being such a gentleman.

I am so glad to see the boys from the Northeast enjoyed our track.

Freddy you are an animal and next time I am ordering you 2 bottles of Pinot instead of 2 glasses...
We had a blast, great track and great company!! Can't wait to do it again next fall. Hope to see you guys @ the LRP race in the spring.
Old 10-04-2010, 05:46 PM
Carrera51
Rennlist Member

Received 232 Likes on 138 Posts

Great seeing you too Bill, and all our friends from the Northeast. I was lucky to be involved in some great racing with Gary R, Sean (for a few laps at least), and others. Had nothing for Bella, Fred, Good Hands, and D Moses but the great company, BBQ, weather, and bringing the car home in 1 piece is what counts.
Old 10-04-2010, 06:18 PM
KJinDC
Racer

Received 42 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by bella1
Starla did a great job dealing with the different opinions with respect to the three races and enduro etc. I think a 60 minute enduro, like NJMP, might be better attended.

The only concern I have is the alloted time for the dealers. The one hour on Saturday could have translated to an additional 10 minutes for each of the six Sprint Races held that day. We had a wave off for one race and that just allowed less time for the actual race.

Still a great weekend on a much improved track surface!
Alex,

it was fun running with you! Your pass of me with the GT3 was a great move. Damn! You really got the car hooked up that second sprint! I hope to get out more and see you at more races next year for some revenge.

You don't happen to have the results sheet from our 2nd race on Saturday do you?
Old 10-04-2010, 06:44 PM
bauerjab
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

"Starla did a great job dealing with the different opinions with respect to the three races and enduro etc. I think a 60 minute enduro, like NJMP, might be better attended."

FYI - 38 cars actually stared the enduro. (Not sure how many were registered)

Personally, I liked the 90 minute enduro at SP. I thought it was much less taxing than the 60 minute enduro at NJMP where you are always turning and the entrance into the octof-ck is brutal lap after lap (i don't have power steering). Also, it was cool at SP whereas it was hot at NJMP.

As for attendance, you may have a point.

Quick Reply: Summit Point Club Race - Who's in...?