Sponsored by:

Rally driving at a PCA race..........

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2010, 08:47 PM
Gary R.
Rennlist Member

Received 292 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by GT3 Techno
This response demonstrates that you obviously didn't get the point at all unfortunately. How could you be more upset for a spin done alone on the track than an off in traffic if you really don't want to bring out others with you (Club racing spirit = coexistence) ???

I guess it is more important for you to make it personal. Too bad.
As Paolo's mentor/coach/buddy/defender of all things pure let me say: Paolo - stop. GT3, you said some nasty crap early on and his guinea blood must be (still) boiling. I'm all for some good banter but all this crap about hitting the wall and telling someone they WILL hit the wall is nonsense. This is going nowhere, how about we look at the video and tell the guy WHY you think he went off instead of what an *** he is, what a danger he is, why he doesn't deserve to race, etc. etc. etc.. it's one thing to toss out a shot now and again but I don't think anyone here wants to see a car wrecked or someone hurt.
Not many people COMPILE a video of all their mistakes... think about that before slamming the next guy that has the ***** to do so..

Thank you,
Just another man that stares at goats
Old 09-01-2010, 09:26 PM
GT3 Techno
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gary R.
As Paolo's mentor/coach/buddy/defender of all things pure let me say: Paolo - stop. GT3, you said some nasty crap early on and his guinea blood must be (still) boiling. I'm all for some good banter but all this crap about hitting the wall and telling someone they WILL hit the wall is nonsense. This is going nowhere, how about we look at the video and tell the guy WHY you think he went off instead of what an *** he is, what a danger he is, why he doesn't deserve to race, etc. etc. etc.. it's one thing to toss out a shot now and again but I don't think anyone here wants to see a car wrecked or someone hurt.
Not many people COMPILE a video of all their mistakes... think about that before slamming the next guy that has the ***** to do so..

Thank you,
Just another man that stares at goats
If only I would have read this other thread first...

https://rennlist.com/forums/racing-a...-to-black.html
Old 09-01-2010, 09:48 PM
BostonDMD
Rennlist Member

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by GT3 Techno
If only I would have read this other thread first...

https://rennlist.com/forums/racing-a...-to-black.html
Yeah..... you probably would have learned a lot.......

With your winning personality no wonder you are the most "respected" driver in the Rennsport Black run group.......

Good luck to you!

P.S. If you feel the need to bash me anymore feel free to use Jakes movie thread.......

Quick Reply: Rally driving at a PCA race..........