Greetings everyone

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2010, 01:23 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jacklee
Greg, thanks for the info. although I heard NASA racers are not afraid to trade paint in racing situations, is it the same for SCCA?

Gary, I like the stickers on your car, does it make it go faster?

Rick, cool, I didn't know that

Bob, why do you have a fetish for VR? Whomever -he-- or she is

Hmmmm , well he knows VR !

Bob at first I thought it meant Virtual Racer, probably a lot of them here

Yep for sure he knows VR .........................
Old 06-07-2010, 01:35 PM
J richard
Rennlist Member

Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts

Jack, yo man

Don't listen ta these dudes, all these guys just make this stuff up, nobody here really has a good car, wannabes, most don't have enough money and only a few got parents that can buy us cars, so most of us have pictures of our old mans cars and we Photoshop stickers on. Check careful you can see some are from iracing or grand turismo. It's badass... Garys mom does have a car that she let's him drive up and down the street at his house, Kurts car is a model he made from a plastic kit, posers..

Yea vr is a guy that is the fastest on iracing, that's why he's "virtual racer" never been on a racetrack tho. Got hit on his bike by a truck so he's all f'ed up in the head n stuff, he's into navy seal n ranger movies in ****. The dude that ran him over posts here too kibort, he's a real racer tho I'd pm him he's in Kali, and had a cool 928, it's badass. Sean is a dude that used to drive karts so he's like fast and has driven a few times on races, kurt is just is a old fat dude...

Yur question tho and you could figure it by the answers you got, ferarri drivers think they are the hot **** and get their cars cause it makes them look cooler, and can't drive a fric, Porsche guys are faster usually cause they are harder to drive and don't make as much power. With the enginE in the back they don't Handel as good so you have to change the tires n stuff to make them stick. I have 21s on mine with spinners, they're badass, Also have a cat back with a supertrapp and a clean air intake, it's badass...

The BMW dudes can't drive, and the cars are cheap and with all the electronics n **** they don't have to drive too good to win so they think they're hot **** but they suck, there's a guy watts that comes over here thinking he's the shizzle. But he's like gotten kicked off the BMW boards so he has to come here...whole pile of jokers, Seth, Leh, wannabe fast n furious drovers...

I think Hondas are badass..you can make them gofaster than anything else for just a little money, and with a turbo and some noz you can blow away anything, that's what I race on the street with my posse, it's badass... Smoke a turbo or 430 or m3 no problem, and NASA now has drifting, i'm totally doing it as soon as I can get a new set of tires, it's badass...
Old 06-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Bonster
Moderator and 993 whisperer
Lifetime Rennlist

You want driving/racing advice, Jack? GO TO THE TRACK. That's where you'll learn that stuff. When you've been there a few times, WITH AN INSTRUCTOR, then maybe come back and ask these folks for advice. It will help a lot more than getting into a pissing contest. JMHO . . .
Old 06-07-2010, 01:56 PM
Gary R.
Rennlist Member

Received 257 Likes on 158 Posts

Poor Jacklee, he is just misunderstood.. He really wants to know the (not the obvious stuff like the rules and requirements!) diff between BMW Racing and Porsche Racing and NASA and SCAA. I'm going to see if my mom has any kashizzle advice for him.
Old 06-07-2010, 01:58 PM
sbelles
I'm in....
Rennlist Member

Received 251 Likes on 168 Posts

Dood!!!! I think this guy's really a scout for the next US F1 team, Be Cool!

Originally Posted by J richard
Jack, yo man

Don't listen ta these dudes, all these guys just make this stuff up, nobody here really has a good car, wannabes, most don't have enough money and only a few got parents that can buy us cars, so most of us have pictures of our old mans cars and we Photoshop stickers on. Check careful you can see some are from iracing or grand turismo. It's badass... Garys mom does have a car that she let's him drive up and down the street at his house, Kurts car is a model he made from a plastic kit, posers..

Yea vr is a guy that is the fastest on iracing, that's why he's "virtual racer" never been on a racetrack tho. Got hit on his bike by a truck so he's all f'ed up in the head n stuff, he's into navy seal n ranger movies in ****. The dude that ran him over posts here too kibort, he's a real racer tho I'd pm him he's in Kali, and had a cool 928, it's badass. Sean is a dude that used to drive karts so he's like fast and has driven a few times on races, kurt is just is a old fat dude...

Yur question tho and you could figure it by the answers you got, ferarri drivers think they are the hot **** and get their cars cause it makes them look cooler, and can't drive a fric, Porsche guys are faster usually cause they are harder to drive and don't make as much power. With the enginE in the back they don't Handel as good so you have to change the tires n stuff to make them stick. I have 21s on mine with spinners, they're badass, Also have a cat back with a supertrapp and a clean air intake, it's badass...

The BMW dudes can't drive, and the cars are cheap and with all the electronics n **** they don't have to drive too good to win so they think they're hot **** but they suck, there's a guy watts that comes over here thinking he's the shizzle. But he's like gotten kicked off the BMW boards so he has to come here...whole pile of jokers, Seth, Leh, wannabe fast n furious drovers...

I think Hondas are badass..you can make them gofaster than anything else for just a little money, and with a turbo and some noz you can blow away anything, that's what I race on the street with my posse, it's badass... Smoke a turbo or 430 or m3 no problem, and NASA now has drifting, i'm totally doing it as soon as I can get a new set of tires, it's badass...
Old 06-07-2010, 02:01 PM
J richard
Rennlist Member

Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts

Jack how much money do you have to spend? I would get a car that looks cool and then just add all the go fast goodies to it before you go to the track. All the fast guys will then want to help and you'll be faster sooner, plus everyone knows the car will make you fastest and then it's the drover...
Old 06-07-2010, 02:10 PM
RickBetterley
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by J richard
Jack, yo man

Rolling - absolutely rolling - on the floor.
Well done.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:26 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,030 Likes on 1,790 Posts

Any professional racers in this forum besides A. Wayne?
Can someone help a brother out? How do I make this appear in my signature just the way it is?
Old 06-07-2010, 02:29 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Tell me, Jack, is this your year? Or maybe next year? Just wondering. By the way, "VR" is Veloce Raptor . . . a well-known instructor and I believe racer. And you said you were Chinese yet in your initial post you said 'sayonara'. What's up with that? One final thing . . . are you into Buddha and tai chi and stuff? The cat in my avatar used to look like Buddha until he went on a diet.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:03 PM
Potomac-Greg
Drifting

Originally Posted by Pete
Can someone help a brother out? How do I make this appear in my signature just the way it is?
Just guessing, but if you hit "Print Screen" it creates an image of the whole screen that you can "paste" into an image editor, then you can cut out the gem and save it as its own image.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:20 PM
sbelles
I'm in....
Rennlist Member

Received 251 Likes on 168 Posts

Originally Posted by Pete
paste this into your sig. and add [ and] on either end.

QUOTE=Jacklee;7636290]

Any professional racers in this forum besides A. Wayne?[/QUOTE
Old 06-07-2010, 03:21 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

If that does not work, Pete, PM me and as a mod I can change it for ya.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:29 PM
Jacklee
Banned

So I came back from the kung-fu dojo, eat a bowel of rice while checking this forum to find out I have been insulted

Why you ate me, because I am chinese?

I have raced in the past and was only looking for advice

I instead have been totally insulted

and the moderators what are they for? they can't see the bashing?

I will meet some of you at a track someday then you can show me what you are relly made off

The ferrari drivers are better than all of you, they can't drive just like most of you, but at least they have class
Old 06-07-2010, 03:37 PM
multi21
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 3,030 Likes on 1,790 Posts

So I came back from the kung-fu dojo, eat a bowel of rice while checking this forum to find out I have been insulted

Why you ate me, because I am chinese?

I have raced in the past and was only looking for advice

I instead have been totally insulted

and the moderators what are they for? they can't see the bashing?

I will meet some of you at a track someday then you can show me what you are relly made off

The ferrari drivers are better than all of you, they can't drive just like most of you, but at least they have class
Congratulations for hitting on almost every Chinese stereotype in just one thread.

Seriously, how old are you? It's been fun and we haven't had this type of dialog since, well.... Ghetto Racer. When your serious, there are a lot of people here that can help right down to the .xxx degree of camber you need for your particular car. That should probably be your first decision, what type of car you plan to buy.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:47 PM
Bonster
Lifetime Rennlist

Found out this was actually NOT our famed Ghetto Racer. Read on . . .

Quick Reply: Greetings everyone