Old 05-22-2009, 05:02 AM
RSKY BIZ
Shark Slayer
Rennlist Member

Location: 'BETWEEN NORTH STAR BOROUGH...& THE CONCH REPUBLIC'
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default PAST YOUT BEDTIME??

Originally Posted by ervtx
Thanks for the Rx doc. Feeling a little less bored already.

But wait, no ECR info! Coincidence?
Well, I finally got a breather... Here ya go, 'erv' . . .

ECR TRACKPEDIA LINKY-POOH

Here's hoping you are long since horizontal, by now... well, you know what I mean!

Doc
Old 05-22-2009, 10:50 AM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Received 118 Likes on 84 Posts

I'm in the upper paddock right next to Topp racing.
Old 05-22-2009, 02:14 PM
ervtx
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bsr_257
Yeah, what is this sleep thing you speak of?

I need to be at the shop at 05:45. Arrrgh....
Noby, are you awake yet?!

Originally Posted by RSKY BIZ
Well, I finally got a breather... Here ya go, 'erv' . . .

ECR TRACKPEDIA LINKY-POOH

Here's hoping you are long since horizontal, by now... well, you know what I mean!

Doc
Apparently I needed something different since I couldn't find ECR on the index of tracks!
But I try not to confuse being in bed with sleeping. No, seriously... why just the other day, I fell asleep standing up

Originally Posted by mglobe
I'm in the upper paddock right next to Topp racing.
Looking forward to seeing you race Mike! Good luck!!!!
(do the lower paddock scum need a pass or anything to hang out with you on the mountain top?)
Old 05-22-2009, 09:32 PM
Toby Pennycuff
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 143 Likes on 96 Posts

(do the lower paddock scum need a pass or anything to hang out with you on the mountain top?)
Yes! I'm right next to Todd's transporter too. Come find me.

Toby
Old 05-23-2009, 12:19 AM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

Noby, are you awake yet?!

Apparently I needed something different since I couldn't find ECR on the index of tracks!
But I try not to confuse being in bed with sleeping. No, seriously... why just the other day, I fell asleep standing up

Looking forward to seeing you race Mike! Good luck!!!!
Dude come on up and hang with the mountain top scum.

My expectations for the race are very low. This is such a different track from TWS, and I have so much less experience. I made some progress on lap times today, but I've got a LONG way to go. I'm just looking to have a good time and earn the right to remove the X from the back of my car.
Old 05-23-2009, 12:22 AM
SeanR
Rennlist Member

Received 500 Likes on 267 Posts

Several of us are meeting 8:30 to 9ish to caravan over there. I'll stop by the Spec Box Box first and park there, then see the rest of you clowns a little bit later.
Old 05-23-2009, 11:09 PM
Toby Pennycuff
Addict
Rennlist Member

Interesting day today. Practice starts and fun race proved to be quite hairy! I hope we all have a better day tomorrow!

Toby
Old 05-24-2009, 07:33 PM
mglobe
The Penguin King
Rennlist Member

I think those involved would just as soon not have it be a subject for public discussion.
Old 05-24-2009, 11:24 PM
Toby Pennycuff
Addict
Rennlist Member

Racing was great today. Weather held, although it seemed a bit iffy at the lunch hour for the 30 minute sprint. Was able to dice with the Waco Kid and a member of the Colorado contingent. What a blast!
Old 05-25-2009, 12:25 AM
RSKY BIZ
Shark Slayer
Rennlist Member

Default HAT'S OFF TO THE MRPCA!!

A fun weekend, indeed!

edit:

A special congratulations to Noby and John for achieving the fastest Enduro race lap this weekend in a SPBOX. . .
And congratulations to Steve Watkins for the fastest lap in Sunday's mini-sprint. . . Steve is fast!

MY LAPS DATA FOR MRPCA CLUB RACE WKND

BTW - those of us working the Tech Inspection voted Bryan Henderson the 'best prepared' simply because of his dogged determination to get back on track,
not only for the Sprint race, but stuck it out and completed the Enduro after the unfortunate incident on Saturday.

I am in awe each year of this MRPCA event and what a well oiled machine the MRPCA Club is.
Good to meet some Rennlisters out there, too!

My sincere appreciation to Boardwalk Porsche for sponsoring the event for at least the past nine years!
That, to me, shows a significant commitment to our Porsches, both on the track and off!

Doc

Last edited by RSKY BIZ; 05-25-2009 at 05:26 PM. Reason: correction. . . thanks!
Old 05-25-2009, 03:14 PM
951and944S
Race Car

Received 65 Likes on 56 Posts

Russell, me and Eon were there on Sunday...., made the stop on the way south from Oklahoma, picking up a 318ti that I landed for my daughter...... to support one my friends whom I built a transmission for that had his new Buckley built '80 SC Euro there on it's first outing.

Saw your car unattended up on the hill Sunday morning.

Saw your tow vehicle with trailer and even saw you on track in the DE session right before the short sprint Sunday but could never find you to give a shout.

Talked to a few peeps that we had met before around other tracks though, West, the Amond Bros., John from RL, Buckley and a few others.

Local MG/WB region guys didn't fair too well.

Two of the five left early with mechanicals, one got his 1/4 panel crunched in the fun race start incident and my buddy with the '80 SC ended his weekend early on Sunday in the short sprint with a potential 13 looming so we repaired his front right into race trim and then headed out on the long drive home.

T
Old 05-25-2009, 05:05 PM
ervtx
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 951and944S
Russell, me and Eon were there on Sunday...., made the stop on the way south from Oklahoma, picking up a 318ti that I landed for my daughter...... to support one my friends whom I built a transmission for that had his new Buckley built '80 SC Euro there on it's first outing.

Saw your car unattended up on the hill Sunday morning.

Saw your tow vehicle with trailer and even saw you on track in the DE session right before the short sprint Sunday but could never find you to give a shout.

Talked to a few peeps that we had met before around other tracks though, West, the Amond Bros., John from RL, Buckley and a few others.

Local MG/WB region guys didn't fair too well.

Two of the five left early with mechanicals, one got his 1/4 panel crunched in the fun race start incident and my buddy with the '80 SC ended his weekend early on Sunday in the short sprint with a potential 13 looming so we repaired his front right into race trim and then headed out on the long drive home.

T
T, sorry we missed each other... I had no clue you were there! I think the DE session you saw me in was my last of the day... broke something coming out T10. It was so humiliating.... I'm following TR6 in his miata, he gives me a point by coming out of T10, and all of a sudden I've lost power and he's pulling away from me like the GT3's do. It might be wishful thinking, but it sounded like a lifter to me.

Hey on the bright side, I got to meet Brent Mosing (?) from the Mardi Gras region. He was dropping his (working) boxster off at Boardwalk at the same time I was dropping my (non working) car off. Don't know if y'all know each other or not; he's from Lafayette. Anyway, I told him that I'm still planning on attending the MG DE in Sept.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:18 PM
Greg Smith
Three Wheelin'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RSKY BIZ
A special congratulations to Noby and John for achieving the fastest race lap this weekend in a SPBOX. . .
I can only wonder if that is the fastest race lap in a SPBOX at ECR to date??

MY LAPS DATA FOR MRPCA CLUB RACE WKND
According to MyLaps Steve Watkins had the fastest race lap at a 2:03.054. A little off topic, but does anyone know what kind of power Noby's, Watkins', and Walker's cars are making and if they're running at the minimum 2650 weight or over? I'm just curious for GTS2 crossover placement.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:30 PM
RSKY BIZ
Shark Slayer
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Greg Smith
According to MyLaps Steve Watkins had the fastest race lap at a 2:03.054. A little off topic, but does anyone know what kind of power Noby's, Watkins', and Walker's cars are making and if they're running at the minimum 2650 weight or over? I'm just curious for GTS2 crossover placement.
Noted - corrected, and credit given...

Thanks Greg for the Eagle Eye assist!
Doc
Old 05-25-2009, 05:48 PM
TR6
Drifting

It was so humiliating.... I'm following TR6 in his miata.. ...and all of a sudden I've lost power and he's pulling away from me like the GT3's do.
Hey, in my 120hp miata, that is so rare that I'll take the win however I can get it!

BTW, here's a shot of me driving my new outside line between T2 and T3. I went off the outside of T2 parallel to the track.
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: ECR PCA CR/DE May 23-24 -- Roll Call