Notices
Racing & Drivers Education Forum
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Who will win the shootout? VR or Kibort?
Kibort wins
57.89%
VR wins
42.11%
Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Kibort and VR: a duel

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2009, 01:14 PM
BobbyC
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'd bet some serious money on VR...seriously! And if the event is at NJMP, we can up the stakes to SUPER SERIOUS!!!
Old 03-24-2009, 01:14 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Received 1,542 Likes on 815 Posts

Originally Posted by Veloce Raptor
Seriously,Mark, since when does:

Equate to qualifying 22 out of 24, and 21 out of 23 in your only two races, and and having everyone behind you DNF (and you have the slowest race lap recorded), or you finished two places ahead of your qualifying position because there were two DNF's (mech and crash).....

I mean, seriously, Mark...way to wear your insecurities on your sleeve. And the fact that Twig & Berries is frothing at the mouth with his machine gun posts here (despite never having actually been on a racetrack in his life) is...um...not really helping you.

Professional Racing and Driving Coach
DEAD SILENCE.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:16 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jarez Mifkin
Jarez Mifkin would whip both their *****.

yuh might be right ......................................................

Originally Posted by Abby
Neutral track or you're both punks.

Yep ! ........................................................................ ..
Old 03-24-2009, 01:18 PM
mark kibort
Rennlist Member

Received 165 Likes on 64 Posts

I dont know where you get your information, but I have run 6 WCGT races( '01 '02, '03, '04) got 19th and 20th iin all of them, and in the later races beat better cars in the back of the pack with a heck of a lot less car. vet, mustang, bmw M3, type R mustang, cup car, and a couple of others all were passed in the races and were running /racing at the end. I even lapped a mustang and the BMW in 03. (running at their full steam). no, im not wearing any emotinons on my sleeve. Only using the only barometer i have for your "stellar" performances in WCT.

The point is , I did probably a little better than you did in you WC experience, with a heck of a lot less car tough guy!

mk

Seriously,Mark, since when does:

Equate to qualifying 22 out of 24, and 21 out of 23 in your only two races, and and having everyone behind you DNF (and you have the slowest race lap recorded), or you finished two places ahead of your qualifying position because there were two DNF's (mech and crash).....

I mean, seriously, Mark...way to wear your insecurities on your sleeve. And the fact that Twig & Berries is frothing at the mouth with his machine gun posts here (despite never having actually been on a racetrack in his life) is...um...not really helping you.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:21 PM
Larry Herman
Rennlist
Basic Site Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Jarez Mifkin
Jarez Mifkin would whip both their *****.
Indeed he would! Too bad we've only got Jason Morris though.
Retired Club Racer & National PCA Instructor
Past Flames:
1994 RS America Club Racer
2004 GT3 Track Car
1984 911 Carrera Club Racer
1974 914/4 2.0 Track Car

CLICK HERE to see some of my ancient racing videos.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:21 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Do we have a race ? zeeeehhhsss
Old 03-24-2009, 01:22 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by mark kibort
I dont know where you get your information, but I have run 6 WCGT races( '01 '02, '03, '04) got 19th and 20th iin all of them, and in the later races beat better cars in the back of the pack with a heck of a lot less car. vet, mustang, bmw M3, type R mustang, cup car, and a couple of others all were passed in the races and were running /racing at the end. I even lapped a mustang and the BMW in 03. (running at their full steam). no, im not wearing any emotinons on my sleeve. Only using the only barometer i have for your "stellar" performances in WCT.

The point is , I did probably a little better than you did in you WC experience, with a heck of a lot less car tough guy!

mk
Uh-huh...

http://www.scca.com/documents/Pro%20...dChallenge.pdf

Pages 10 & 15 ring any bells? Or are you gonna type more & more excuses?

Mark, seriously, drop the immature insecure crap. You do this EVERY time someone dares to disagree with or challenge you.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:23 PM
mark kibort
Rennlist Member

pay for his $250 flight and his $70 hotel room and you can see if you are right!

Is that serous money big hitter??

mk

Originally Posted by BobbyC
I'd bet some serious money on VR...seriously! And if the event is at NJMP, we can up the stakes to SUPER SERIOUS!!!
Old 03-24-2009, 01:26 PM
Weston
Racer

So, I see that we're trashing on MK for his World Challenge experience... But what does VR have to show for himself? I must have missed it...

And seriously, come out to Denver and settle this at High Plains Raceway... it's a new track that no one has driven, it's in between the two of you, and it would entertain us all quite a bit.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:28 PM
mark kibort
Rennlist Member

Yes, that was the race! wow, I didnt know it was in print still! That was only 2 cars behind me, but they were running and I lapped them too!

find the '02 races. Laguna was where there was more of a battle with the 4-5 cars in the back.
page 16

Point is, it seems like a little better finish than in your 1 or handful of races.

No problem. thats the past. wake up tough guy, its 2009 now. Its new day. Ive had 100 race days since my first WC fun race.

The challenge is on to see if you can win.

NOW, let the excuses begin. regardless of what happens, if it works out, Ill be there.

mk

Uh-huh...

Pages 10 & 15 ring any bells? Or are you gonna type more & more excuses?

Mark, seriously, drop the immature insecure crap. You do this EVERY time someone dares to disagree with or challenge you.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:30 PM
mark kibort
Rennlist Member

That does sound like a good alternative if VR whimps out on the laguna challenge. after all, " it doesnt matter where its held, Ill win", VR.

mk

Originally Posted by Weston
So, I see that we're trashing on MK for his World Challenge experience... But what does VR have to show for himself? I must have missed it...

And seriously, come out to Denver and settle this at High Plains Raceway... it's a new track that no one has driven, it's in between the two of you, and it would entertain us all quite a bit.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:36 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

What you missed is him trashing on mine, sweet pea. But your selective outrage is quite touching.

Mark, um....none of the rest of us sees me whimping [sic] on ANYTHING. What we see is you being too scared (and maybe broke) to want to run anywhere but your home track.

Old 03-24-2009, 01:37 PM
BobbyC
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mark kibort
pay for his $250 flight and his $70 hotel room and you can see if you are right!

Is that serous money big hitter??

mk
Come on out to NJMP and race. I'm willing to wager $1k - $10k that VR wins. Is that "serious" enough???
Old 03-24-2009, 01:38 PM
A.Wayne
Formula One Spin Doctor
Rennlist Member

Yes good choice ............................................................

DO WE HAVE A RACE ? ..................................................
Old 03-24-2009, 01:39 PM
Veloce Raptor
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by BobbyC
Come on out to NJMP and race. I'm willing to wager $1k - $10k that VR wins. Is that "serious" enough???
WOW. Fukken' A. Lemme check my calendar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Kibort and VR: a duel