Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 11:04 AM
NaroEscape
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 645 Likes on 326 Posts

Originally Posted by Lane
Do you think that they will post results on Mylaps.com anytime soon? We ran in the group 4 sprint race and I'm not really sure where I finished in the rain.

It usually takes about a week or so to get them posted. The T&S team has to clean up the data (all the class changes that happen during the week, driver changes, group changes, etc. and such) then format it to get it up there. Oh, and that's if anyone has any time in their busy real life schedules.

Getting You On Track!
www.naroescapemotorsports.com
704-395-2975
  • Data Analysis & Coaching
  • Drivers Gear
  • Crew Gear
  • Car Gear

'07 SPC
'71 914/6 Huey
'04 GT3

Old 04-02-2008, 11:39 AM
John H
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 67 Likes on 47 Posts

Doug

Any pictures of the door you picked up in FL?
Old 04-11-2008, 06:59 PM
esscape26
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Can anyone help me: I saw Norm Goldrich out in the enduro, and then off the track on a berm, I think and then back in the paddock, but no record in the results....
I left early, so I was wondering if I had been just seeing things because I enjoy watching Norm drive.

Tell me if I am nuts. I am writing a story about the race.

And yes, I race for competitive success and that means an award. Getting an award in class makes it look like the categories of cars are actually recognized and not just one overall winner and 50 losers.

Thanks,
PM
Old 04-11-2008, 07:28 PM
JimmiLew
Rennlist Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by esscape26
Can anyone help me: I saw Norm Goldrich out in the enduro, and then off the track on a berm, I think and then back in the paddock, but no record in the results....
I left early, so I was wondering if I had been just seeing things because I enjoy watching Norm drive.

Tell me if I am nuts. I am writing a story about the race.

And yes, I race for competitive success and that means an award. Getting an award in class makes it look like the categories of cars are actually recognized and not just one overall winner and 50 losers.

Thanks,
PM
Patti,

That was not Norm. That was P. Overings car. Colors look similar, but differnt a different class (GTA). I have nice video of his slow looping spin down the hill, which is why he wound up on the berm.

Now for the shameless plug, I started last on the grid for the enduro and worked my way up to 3rd in class. in GTC3 Shameless plug now over.

Let us know where we can read your story. You are an excellent writer and we enjoy your stories, for sure!

See you at the glen!

JL

Last edited by JimmiLew; 04-11-2008 at 09:24 PM.
Old 04-12-2008, 11:09 AM
PedroNole
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by flatsics
I liked the loot we got at Sebring.
Funny, those are the same three I got for the weekend. Just to show everyone that I'm not a trophy *****, the "Podium Finish" and "2nd Place" are in two of my kid's rooms.
Old 04-14-2008, 10:32 AM
esscape26
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

The story will be up on theracesite.com hopefully by Saturday (I do have to work in between you know). Grassroots Motorsports Mag after that.

I wish I could include more! Shameless plugs are no guarantee to get your name in....but good try and like my dad said, "we''ll see!

I only went out twice (Enduro and warm up) and it was raining and after navigating numerous incidents, I got punted in a place where you can't pass because many drivers were upset about the lack of gridding--no time in the morning to grid.

Our B car was supposed to go out 49th and I arrived 28th, so that is where they sent me out from. I am sending in my personal opinion that no 13/13s should have been given out in that race due to scheduling. Many people gave up warm-up because they had car prep and so had no time to see conditions before going out. Not that it will change anything.

PM

Quick Reply: Road Atlanta awards - were there any?